Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? (3133 Views)

Pls Whats The Ticket Fee From 9ja To Malysia, My Visa Is Out / Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline / Travelling To Bahamas, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? by marjson(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
i will really appreciate if any one could hint me on the air ticket fee price to bahamas from lagos.my cousin is planning a trip there for his vacation during his leave at work.
Re: Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? by landis(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Your Cousin must be rich.
grin cheesy grin

Fly to Europe and then to Bahamas

Fly to Florida and then Bahamas

Swimm from Lagos to Bahamas

plan for:
Europe -> Bahamas atleast $1500
Lagos to Europe: you surely know that.
Re: Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? by Delta007(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
Your friend should budget about $2500 or thereabouts for economy class.

Since no direct flights to Bahamas, he may want to fly through Europe or the US. Flying through the US (via Atlanta. . .i.e. Delta), you are looking at approx $1800 LOS-ATL (depending on when you purchase the ticket) and then about $600 (ATL-NAS) to the Bahamas. Just my guess. . .there are a few good travel agents in Naija that can help you out.
Re: Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? by marjson(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2008
THANKS SO MUCH DELTA007 AND LANDIS,I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT INFORMATION.
MAY GOD BLESS YAH ALL.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL AND A BLESSED WEEKEND.

MARJSON,

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Busiest Airports In Africa By Passenger Traffic / Dubai Tourist Guide / How To Get Visa To Sao Tome And Principe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.