Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) (2226 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / How Close Are You To Members Of Your Extended Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by ibknaanii(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
The family keeps a giant killer python in one of the rooms of their house. The boy calls it Lucky and spends hours playing and sleeping with the reptile. How can parents let the child play with its potential enemy? Well, the affection between the two seems to be mutual. The boy pets it and even kisses the snake. He hopes to have a lifelong connection and friendship with the creature. Burmese pythons are quite capable of strangling and even swallowing humans. They have done it in the past. When the family found the snake, it was tiny (thumb size). His mother carrying the boy in the womb had a dream: a snake came to their house to protect the little one. She believes lucky is the fulfillment of that dream. The family bathes the snake, feeds and pats it. It seems like the huge reptile easily bonds with the strangers and does not threats anyone’s life. Hopefully, the mother’s faith in protection does not fail her and turn into a tragedy for that family. See pix below

Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by borie4u(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lalaticlala food don land oo
Password snake!
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by ahnie: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
That moment when lalasticlala is SALIVATING and drooling with saliva.

You people are tempting lalasticlala!
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by maclatunji: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Irresponsible, its killer instinct could kick-in someday with tragic consequences for those involved.

1 Like

Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by viexcey(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
I cannot but hmmm...
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by ladyju(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
They will soon come with a story of how do python swallowed d boy.
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by ladyju(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
They will soon come up with d story of how do python swallowed d boy. Nonsense
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by ibknaanii(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
ladyju:
They will soon come up with d story of how do python swallowed d boy. Nonsense

As if you u dey inside my mind, waiting patiently for the update. will be here to update u.
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by tafabaloo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cld someone please remind this lad's parents that animal wild always be animal no matter how friendly it appears after being tamed .

Serpent na serpent oooo
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 31, 2016
front page things....i can feel it

Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by deenvibe(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Lalasticala jnr
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by oppybouy(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Its a ghenghen something!
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by Aremu01(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Trouble de sleep, Yanga de wake am
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by Beremx(f): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2016
deenvibe:
Lalasticala jnr
na the snake wey dem catch chop dey reach front page.
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by Prognose: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Any update? The snake don chop am?

1 Like

Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by edoman2016: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2017
When I taught I have seen it all on earth. I never knew Python and humans can be friends in this world.
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by optional1(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prognose:
Any update? The snake don chop am?

if you ask meeeeeeeeeee na who i go assssskkkk
Re: Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) by duduade: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
God forbid

(1) (Reply)

What Long-time Married Women Want Single Ladies To Know About Sex / Is Your Wife Your Property? / Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.