Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) (39605 Views)

Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by toyoC1(f): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
That wasn't what happened...

It happened in front of my office @ Alexander, Ikoyi.

The lady driving the Jeep brushed the guy car and sped off without saying sorry and the other guy ran after her... she was trying to make a supposed curve on speed and rammed into the electric pole... ...one other lady following them later blocked the guy when he was trying to enter into Onikoyi road.....

And bashment of that fine VW started

To top it all... The lady is an inexperienced driver... how could another car drive you off the road and then ram into a pole instead of turning the steering to his side?

Now this make a lot of sense rather than the OPs useless fable.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lagos drivers and their madness/impatience. undecided. At the end of the day, they didn't still get to wherever they were rushing to.
She for smash the front windscreen too.
Wait.. so she carries a baseball bat in her car shocked shocked. . See how it came in handy.

You do realize that her retaliation has fhucked up her otherwise pristine case right?

Just so you know, retaliation is never a good idea in situations like this..

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Pylony(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
She most be baseball player grin
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by uwemetok(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wait till it happens to you. From your comment, the best that has ever come your way is a bicycle sit.
hopeforcharles:
Lol @ eye witness photo, well she shouldn't have taken the laws in to her hands. Shame
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Ceeholdings: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why is everybody saying impatience, blaming the man? If someone wants to pass allow that person to pass other than dragging road. U don't know if that person has an emergency, flight to catch or someone dying. Possibly the man has been flashing her his headlamp light or sounding his horn. If it were police she will pave way. My point is stop competing with people on the road. Drive the way you like and pave way for others to pass. Everybody has its own destination.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
You don smash my car ...oyinbo repete.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by firfinch101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Many drivers are guilty, always be considerate whenever you are on the road. Why must she block him? You don't know what was happening to the man at that material time. The other day I was driving and a man was rushing from behind at a corner, he managed to overtake and few minutes later I saw him pulled over at the hospital rushing his little child into the ward. Be considerate of other road users. Imagine if the woman had died in the process..... God saved her life, but then see the damage done to her car.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
uwemetok:
Wait till it happens to you. From your comment, the best that has ever come your way is a bicycle SEAT .
Nairalanders with bad Mouth, truth is I don't even have a bicycle brake not to talk of seat, well had it been she didn't talk laws in her hands, the man would have paid dearly, especially for repair or damages
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by RayD(m): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2016
did i hear u say insurance company? in Nigeria? do Nigerians do insurance?
NameChecker:
This is what I call Class.
The Insurance company will bear the woman's lose, meanwhile
the sinner won't go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2016
What kind of headline is this?
tola400:
This incident happened yesterday on Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

According to eye witnesses, an impatient male driver allegedly rammed a female driver's car into a pole on Bourdillon after she allegedly refused to let him pass through. He then tried to take off but was blocked by other road users. The woman came out of her and smashed the man's back windshield with a baseball bat.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/30/scene-on-ikoyi-road-as-man-drives-female-driver-into-a-pole-photos/

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
That wasn't what happened...

It happened in front of my office @ Alexander, Ikoyi.

The lady driving the Jeep brushed the guy car and sped off without saying sorry and the other guy ran after her... she was trying to make a supposed curve on speed and rammed into the electric pole... ...one other lady following them later blocked the guy when he was trying to enter into Onikoyi road.....

And bashment of that fine VW started

To top it all... The lady is an inexperienced driver... how could another car drive you off the road and then ram into a pole instead of turning the steering to his side?

Thank you for saying the truth. The woman made her case worse. No evidence the man's car touched her, not to talk of pushing her off the road to ram the pole. She behaved like an arrogant idiot by taking the law into her own hands. She is obviously not experienced. By the time they slammed her with multiple charges, including attempted murder, she will come back to her senses. She don chop gbese nah. Pity the husband, if she get one.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by 9icetoo(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2016
uwajeh:
And you expect us to believe that the woman drives around with a baseball bat in her trunk?

These bloggers sef!
I've got a hammer in my boot. so it could be true. it may come in handy some day. there are a lot of insane drivers in Nigeria. a taxi nearly did same thing to me today. was hugging the road while trying to pick up passengers. when I tried to pass on his left through the little space that opened up, he veered into me causing me to step hard on my brakes. if he had hit my car even slightly, the hammer would have come out.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by Kexorcist(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2016
That's not the kind of pole women are supposed to get wrapped around.
Re: Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) by mamawin(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2016
kingreign:

Mama winni, person no dey joke with you again? embarassed
But you kuku see as the man push the woman motor
He wan kill her undecided
If he kill her and run away Na the husband go suffer pass sad

Tell oga say I greet am o cheesy
hmmm, I just believe two wrongs don't make a right ni. oga go hear jare. greet the Madam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Father Christmas Controlling Traffic In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.