Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room (8527 Views)

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your Room / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
*edited.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Imafidonist442(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls sir send it to me i really appreciate imafidonist@naij.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by oluboyyy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
jpsacks:
price?
How is the ebook like? Have you started practising what is in it?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by oluboyyy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
runningback:
*edited.
I am thinking of buying early next month. That is if it is genuine.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jpsacks: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluboyyy:
How is the ebook like? Have you started practising what is in it?
The content is good. I only just got it yesterday so I can't possibly have start putting it into practice.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluboyyy:
After next week I'd not be selling anymore. Replying all those mails is time consuming and I am even selling cheap so no motivation to continue.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
oluboyyy:
I don't know if the OP is really in the business but the ebook is good. I have my goods at a fulfillment center in the US right now. And I can monitor my inventory from their website. I just began advertising online, haven't sold anything yet, been just 48 hours I started that. I once bought an ebook on Amazon fulfillment centers and I later discovered Amazon fulfillment do not even accept Nigerians. At least this one is working so far, that is why I am hopeful about this one. I am giving an honest review, I am not earning any commission helping the OP, at the end you should follow your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by oluboyyy(m): 1:59am On Sep 19, 2016
runningback:
After next week I'd not be selling anymore. Replying all those mails is time consuming and I am even selling cheap so no motivation to continue.
Lets see how it goes.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mycad: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2016
pls am in micoyem@gmail
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mycad: 2:07am On Sep 19, 2016
pls am in micoyem@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2016
oluboyyy:
Lets see how it goes.
I tried to reply your mail but it's bouncing.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by violam: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
Viola_842001@yahoo.com send me a copy. I tried contacting you via email.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2016
violam:
Viola_842001@yahoo.com send me a copy. I tried contacting you via email.
I have replied.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by hobat4cash(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mayorall(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
[color=#006600please send to nicemayor26@yahoo.com][/color]
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
mayorall:
[color=#006600please send to nicemayor26@yahoo.com][/color]

hobat4cash:
Pls send to hobat20004@gmail.com. thanks.

olufemijohnson5@gmail.com is my mail.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Harpesin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
runningback:
If you are someone interested in mini importation and the exchange rate is messing things up for you or you intend on going into mini importation but you don't like the idea of having inventory this is for you.

The implication of a naira that now trades at over 400 to buy a dollar means that you need more naira to buy a watch today from East Asia than you needed last year, this means that prices for those goods after you import them would also rise, despite the fact that the purchasing power of the local population didn't change, this creates a recession, consumer spending falls, and it's harder to sell.

How do you get around this? Simple, sell your goods in countries with a strong currency, easiest of al the US. How? By using a fulfilment center.
Fulfilment centres are wharehouses that recieve your goods and fulfill customer orders on your behalf.
The implication is that you can be an importer selling your goods in the US right from your room. When I did this on a small scale I sent the goods straight from the factory to my fulfilment centre, I didn't even see the goods I was selling and I still made my money, but as I began to expand I had to begin inspecting the inventory myself before onward shipping to the US.

You MAY be able to get some information on Google, so you can go ahead and do your own research, that's ok, but if you want somethin you cant find on Google, contact me for my 80+ page report on how I do this.

What you would learn
- Where to find real manufacturers online, alot of Aliexpress merchants are middlemen, which means they sell at higher than factory price.
- Fulfilment centres that accept Nigerians
- If you have the money, an importers travel guide to china
- How to put your own company stamp on your goods. For example if you want to start a designer brand, you can create a logo and have it engraved on the watches you import.
- US marketplaces to sell your goods on.
- Among other things.

It does require a mid range investment, but it pays off really well, because your earnings would be in dollars, so when you convert back to naira to spend here, the weak naira actually is doing you a favor. The price of the ebook is N3000.

phone number pls?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jojokings: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls i need the book.

kennaskings2@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
jojokings:
pls i need the book.

kennaskings2@yahoo.com

The price is N3000. If you're still interested indicate interest and I'd contact you.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Harpesin:

phone number pls?
email me for that.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by Harpesin(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Noted

runningback:
email me for that.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by cherio12(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
I'd need a copy.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by cherio12(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
madamesabi:
Can I get your number?
Was it worth the money?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by madamesabi(f): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
cherio12:
Was it worth the money?
Yea. Quite informative.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jpsacks: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Account up and running. They even indicate that I have an item enroute the warehouse. This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by oluboyyy(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
jpsacks:
Account up and running. They even indicate that I have an item enroute the warehouse. This is beautiful.
You haven't made any money?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jpsacks: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
oluboyyy:
You haven't made any money?
How can I sell when what I am selling is even yet to get to the fulfilment center.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2016
jpsacks:
How can I sell when what I am selling is even yet to get to the fulfilment center.
China- US straightaway?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by jpsacks: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2016
runningback:
China- US straightaway?
Yea.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by cherio12(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
madamesabi:
Yea. Quite informative.
Ok. thanks. So have you begun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 200,000naria / Unpatriotic Persons Pushing For Forex Policy Reversal—cbn / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit Four Year High Of $38.2bn — Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.