Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room (8349 Views)

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your Room / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by madamesabi(f): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2016
cherio12:
Ok. thanks. So have you begun?
Waiting for my MMM money to invest it in this.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2016
I just sold 2 army watches for 2.5 × the price I got it for! $40 profit!

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by hsbcasuals(m): 3:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Horlahsb@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by fmontana(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2016
mcdoweller:
I just sold 2 army watches for 2.5 × the price I got it for! $40 profit!
Where did you sell them?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by fmontana(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2016
madamesabi:
Waiting for my MMM money to invest it in this.
Very bravr of you to dabble into MMM.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
fmontana:
Where did you sell them?
A watch subreddit.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by JakePotgieter: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi,

Big opportunity here at FCI, based just outside of London to buy and sell Naira into major currencies across the world.

Our rate for Naira/ USD is 422 Naira to the $.

2-3 day timeframe for payments to suppliers in any country.

We never charge a fee for any part of our service, we make money on the spread which we advertise to you.

Jake.potgieter@fci-ltd.co.uk email me on here with further enquiries and I will be happy to help.

All the best,
Jake
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by tectonotimes: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP, you did a very nice work. Modern day’s import management manual explains the step by step guide to importation from other countries to Nigeria. It contains import operations, import management, documentations and other educative and informative topics like custom compliant management, import prohibition lists etc. To get it, click on this link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/05/booked_85.html
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by fejikhu: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Jokers grin
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by nennie: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Send to nenniegid@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
fejikhu:
Wow. nice. How did you receive your money?
US verified PayPal.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by fmontana(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2016
mcdoweller:
A watch subreddit.
Mine didn't move that way, I used a classified site. Now I have a problem I sold 14 of some nice watches, I have 3 more left with the fulfillment center, which means I am still paying for their services. I am well into profit (120% roughly) but the continued inability to sell those 3 might keep eating into my profit. What do I do.
cc runningback
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by yemzy26: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
whytee26@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
fmontana:
Mine didn't move that way, I used a classified site. Now I have a problem I sold 14 of some nice watches, I have 3 more left with the fulfillment center, which means I am still paying for their services. I am well into profit (120% roughly) but the continued inability to sell those 3 might keep eating into my profit. What do I do.
cc runningback
I am sorry for not being able to reply earlier, I have been offline for ages. Sold already or?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by adeolabilkis002: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
I need it too my no is 08131104035
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by adeolabilkis002: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
A copy pls adeolabilkis002@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 5:02am On Oct 18, 2016
adeolabilkis002:
A copy pls adeolabilkis002@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by fmontana(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
runningback:
I am sorry for not being able to reply earlier, I have been offline for ages. Sold already or?
Never mind. Sold and ordered more from GS.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
fmontana:
Never mind. Sold and ordered more from GS.
Ok. All the best.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by slimhandsome101(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
I need a copy jojotechmarketing@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
slimhandsome101:
I need a copy jojotechmarketing@gmail.com. Thanks
Sent you details on how to get it.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by FtLawi: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
i wouldn't mind having a copy too.
ftlawi@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
FtLawi:
i wouldn't mind having a copy too.
ftlawi@gmail.com
It isn't a free ebook. The price is N3000. If you are still interested let me know and I'd email you details on how to get it.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by madamesabi(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2016
fmontana:
Very bravr of you to dabble into MMM.
I have gotten out now though. Anyone who sleeps on MMM would be toast.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by columnar: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Boss where have you been all this time!only God know how long I have been searching for this information.pls baba I need a copy.chat me up on whatsapp so we can partner together 07030292955.
My email is ohanaka12@gmail.com.
I really want to know you sir and I need this eBook just as I need air.tnx baba
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by columnar: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Anyone who has this eBook can chat Me up
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
columnar:
Boss where have you been all this time!only God know how long I have been searching for this information.pls baba I need a copy.chat me up on whatsapp so we can partner together 07030292955.
My email is ohanaka12@gmail.com.
I really want to know you sir and I need this eBook just as I need air.tnx baba
email me olufemijohnson5. gmail.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by mcdoweller(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
runningback:
email me olufemijohnson5. gmail.
I have sold everything I have with my fulfilment center save for two items that were returned, do I try to sell it again or just have it sent to Nigeria for me? or what do you suggest I do?
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
mcdoweller:
I have sold everything I have with my fulfilment center save for two items that were returned, do I try to sell it again or just have it sent to Nigeria for me? or what do you suggest I do?
It depends on why it was returned. If it isn't broken, you can resell, if it is broken sending to Nigeria would still cost money and it may not be useful to you, do a free give away on craiglist. You should still comfortably be in the morning, 2 items is nothing.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by columnar: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
olufemijohnson5@gmail.com,I have sent a message to this email,pls baba is hope am correct.tnx
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by runningback(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
columnar:
olufemijohnson5@gmail.com,I have sent a message to this email,pls baba is hope am correct.tnx
I think I got it.
Re: Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room by columnar: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Yea,so how do I make payment for the ebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain / Court Acquits Transcorp’s Ex-boss Of Money Laundering Charges / Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.