Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs (63763 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Juliet Ibrahim's Emoji On Nicki Minaj's Photo: Americans Drag Actress / Beyonce's Outfit To Made In America Festival Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by OfficialAwol(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
ShitHead:
After you don finish your container of Vaseline you come know say them no wear pant. Why you no talk am before you cum? Local champion forming Standard.

For goodness sake, why are you hating on him?
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by holluphemydavid(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Payints? But weytin concern am sef
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by Carter4luv(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
some crazy naija girls will follow suit, when u ask dem why dress like dis, the answer will b d latext fashion.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by mhiztamanny: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fery soon awa Nigerian zisters wee join the trend and put Pant sellerz awt of market
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by Eshence: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
D female celebrity mission life style is to corrupt all female sense of dressing by going naked while d male celebrity mission life style is to make d male key in to sagging and hard drugs
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by cietaxy: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2016
:ou hav got d money go get cloths i mean good diner gowns . imagine dat temptation
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by Coolguy89(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Nawa o

Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by piagetskinner(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2016
And she still sang 'when Jesus says yes' with her old destiny crew recently...

Isn't that a great contradiction?
Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by samigben(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Nairadays:
What do you expect?

In 2016, at the MTV Video Music Awards and also @ the capital of world, New York Madison Square; the same event Miley Cyrus exhibited profane immorality? Forgive me, not everyone in it lacks morals but to an extent it's a Moraless society.

I even heard Hip Hop most celebrated couples had a get together after party, seperate from the VMA's version, which is dangerous for small children. grin

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/08/30/when-a-few-of-the-most-powerful-couples-in-hip-hop-decided-to-celebrate-together/

Re: Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs by obontami: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nairadays:
What do you expect?

In 2016, at the MTV Video Music Awards and also @ the capital of world, New York Madison Square; the same event Miley Cyrus exhibited profane immorality? Forgive me, not everyone in it lacks morals but to an extent it's a Moraless society.

I even heard Hip Hop most celebrated couples had a get together after party, seperate from the VMA's version, which is dangerous for small children. grin

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/08/30/when-a-few-of-the-most-powerful-couples-in-hip-hop-decided-to-celebrate-together/

I can't see meek mill and nicki in the pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.