Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) (58944 Views)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
erico2k2:

I said there was none U say Google up 4 which country ?
I live in a country where rail was born

Lol @embolded

ok...I guess i was a little overzealous in my thoughts. Sorry.

Here:
http://understandsolar.com/solar-powered-trains-future-of-public-transportation/
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by muller101(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
ba7man:
Cool...... I'm glad Calabar isn't joining in the Millitancy fad.
those ones in akpaboyo. LGA. Nko. Are they not militants.
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by muller101(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
efilefun:

When Donald Duke left power if his successor had abandoned the project same way Wike abandoned that of rivers state, will there be anything to commission today The way some people reason makes one lose hope for the so called leaders of tomorrow
if u are referring to imoke. Then u should think again.
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tedassie:

Lol @embolded

ok...I guess i was a little overzealous in my thoughts. Sorry.

Here:
http://understandsolar.com/solar-powered-trains-future-of-public-transportation/

Ok sorted
The world has changed gone are the days you will just say/assume stuff without proof and expect people 2 just believe you.I do not see solar trains any time soon,mayB in teh next 100 years.Not cost effective
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by steadyguy101: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
efilefun:
a dude once uploaded pictures of the project on NL and not the usual one circulating everywhere that shows just two or 3 pillars
i live close to the project ,do not need pictures to confirm this
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by Triple333: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai! Come to Imo that man Okorocha can not do anything! What a little mind!
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by mansmx20(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
dukeolumde:

Sorry bro, it was not his effort. It was started before he assumed office. We should give praise and honour to whom it's due,
and not pamparing words in the name of politics.

But still he try to see the project complete
Re: Calabar Electric Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
mansmx20:

But still he try to see the project complete

Yes that's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.