Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? (788 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by y0rmee: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
I received a call from a friend who currently serves in Abuja (Stream 2), [s]and she informed me that NYSC charges them (Abuja corp members) N500 every month for the NYSC loan scheme. I'd like to know how true this information is in other states. Please help attend to this...
[/s]

******** MODIFIED ************
Below are are exact words:

" That form is used to access the NYSC loan that is usually given to (ex)/serving corpers who need finances to start their business

"They asked us to buy the Nysc foundation form compulsorily

"My argument is; why is it compulsory? What if I don't want to start a business, is it by force?

"Note: the 500 naira paid is for the form and we're only paying once. If you lose the form, OYO cuz you have to pay to get it again I guess"

Does this same issue apply in other states aside Abuja? I'd like to know, please.

Thanks.

cc:

DTOBS
LogoDWhiz
Amodu
SpixyTinxy
Oyehomie
et al
Re: Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
y0rmee:
I received a call from a friend who currently serves in Abuja (Stream 2), and she informed me that NYSC charges them (Abuja corp members) N500 every month for the NYSC loan scheme. I'd like to know how true this information is in other states. Please help attend to this...

Thanks.

cc:

DTOBS
LogoDWhiz
Amodu
SpixyTinxy
Oyehomie
et al

I don't think that's right. No one should be charging you for the loan. Contact the state's PR unit or contact the state coordinator.
Re: Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by DTOBS(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
y0rmee:
I received a call from a friend who currently serves in Abuja (Stream 2), and she informed me that NYSC charges them (Abuja corp members) N500 every month for the NYSC loan scheme. I'd like to know how true this information is in other states. Please help attend to this...

Thanks.

cc:

DTOBS
LogoDWhiz
Amodu
SpixyTinxy
Oyehomie
et al

What loan facility is that?
There is nothing like that here...
ETC loan charge you on what you borrow and other loan facility are based on interest rate.
Re: Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by y0rmee: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
DTOBS:

What loan facility is that?
There is nothing like that here...
ETC loan charge you on what you borrow and other loan facility are based on interest rate.

Okay na... Coz me is getting scared already fa! The 19800 is not sufficient. Monthly deduction of N500 would be termed outright injustice. But thanks, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by y0rmee: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
I don't think that's right. No one should be charging you for the loan. Contact the state's PR unit or contact the state coordinator.

Alright. Thanks, brov!
Re: Nysc Batch A'16, Are You Charged N500 for the NYSC loan scheme? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
y0rmee:

Alright. Thanks, brov!
Uwc bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Lagos Batch B, 2016 Whatsapp Group / Happy new month / 08161754357 Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018 Recruitment/replacement Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.