Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271218 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by microgiant: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2010
ipheanyi:

microgiant, I have re scanned the decoder. I still get the error message No Access. while it is the only 5 stations that is showing.

Someone help me with the latest firmware for srt4653x not the one on the strong technology web site. That one is for conax cards only

I'm not sure if you need updates to view it, but strong decoder card reader is CONAX, did you blindscan. if you did, what you should do is to delete all the channels and blindscan again. switch the decoder off - then on again after blindscan.

hope this helps
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Ameboperoo
thanks for the call. I called them in kd this morning and i was told that the '69x goess for 16.5k.
so get prepared i will let you know when im about to go there or send somebody(i do that a lot).
1nce again thanks for the call i really appeciated it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
Freshp. It's a pleasure. I'm longing 2 meet you in person. I've hoping 2 meet FTA member who live around so we can share ideas but U'll be the first I'll meet.
Whenever u r about 2 send 4 just let me know. My second no is 07066376657.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ Ameboperoo
OK.
I'm longing 2 meet you in person. I've hoping 2 meet FTA member who live around so we can share ideas but U'll be the first I'll meet.

same here and from the look of things u know more that i do.so the plasure is mine cheesy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by phizz: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ all, my ntv on w4/w7 is not showing, i ave scanned series of time. It only displays no audio/video. Wat can i do
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oliss: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
@ enitan
@ all

why is nobody responding well here. i want to use my hitv decoder in place of 52 decoder which i doubt. any luck?
cos i can't get w3a for so long now, what things should i chck out for.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sayso: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
oliss:

@ enitan
@ all

why is nobody responding well here. i want to use my hitv decoder in place of 52 decoder which i doubt. any luck?
cos i can't get w3a for so long now, what things should i chck out for.

I do not think you can get it with HITV decoder,not sure sha,but using strong SRT's,90cm dish and 12728V/H SR30000,you are good to go
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
Olis. You can watch w3a with Hitv decoder cause I've done that before. Just use a strong decoder to track it then connect the hitv decoder. The settings is not that different from strong. U just choose a new satellite in the decoder and input the frequencies and the channels will pop up! If you still encounter any problem just post it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Korban: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2010
I live in port harcourt.And i'm new to fta(but not a total novice).Please i need to know the best decoder for accessing ctl,hitv,dstv etc smartcards.The price of a 90cm dish in ph.The best brand of lnb & price.The complete list of fta channels i can get using the afore mentioned materials.I gotta be free from pay tv i don tire!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by fxproff(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
wow i never knew this thread as kicked off, i like it and will keep checking on it if i have any question,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by phizz: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
phizz:

@ all, my ntv on w4/w7 is not showing, i ave scanned series of time. It only displays no audio/video. Wat can i do

@ all,
Pls help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by phizz: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hello awse, pls i need info or link on aw to track astra 2b(multi tv)
Cos i dont want to miss el classico.
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2010
phizz:

Hello awse, pls i need info or link on aw to track astra 2b(multi tv)
Cos i dont want to miss el classico.
Thanks

kindly pay a visit to the astra2b thread
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by LSBLeaky(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2010
i need info on the lenght of d pipes that holds the scalar ring on a 1.8m dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by hayprof(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
I am [size=15pt]NEW[/size] ! . .where do i start ?

Thanks. wink
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
hayprof:

Thanks. wink
i've known you for sometime now, you are at the phone/computer section, i can assure you that with the level of your knowledge at those sections, you might even become better than some of us here.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2010
Heyprof. Go to the market and buy a decoder, a dish, lnb and cable. Consult FTA equipment market 4 guidance in price. Then come back and we will tell you which bird to hunt 4 practice. You are welcome.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by justfash50: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hi @all

I am new here, i av a decoder send to me from europe star sat (SR-X230CU Super).How do i start to watch free satelite stations. am based in Surulere.its also DVB

Please Gurus help me with tips i.e dish to buy etc. Make me happy cheesy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by zenus(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2010
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by zenus(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2010
hayprof:

Thanks. wink

hey, u are welcome
begin here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332428.0.html#msg4662458
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2010
please gurus,hw do i track 2m,i use 2.4m strong mesh dish,
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Twinsoris(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi justtobo : I think with 2.4m mesh dish you don't have much problem as such all you need to just decide on which 2M channel you on C-Band or KU Band.
As for c-band just point your dish to NSS 7 @ 22 degree west and the freq is 3644/27500 and Also 2M on antlantic bird 3@5degree west on c-band as well and the freq is 3662/2170 then there you are for C -band signal.
Then 2M on Ku band just point your dish to eurobird @21 degree east just near the multi tv position and the freq is 11653/15710 their you have four morrocan channels like 2M , Aflam Tv , Al aoula Tv and Arriadia sport and but you can only watch 2m and arriadia for free but depends on which type decoder you are using but with 4669x all the four channels are open and if not let me know so that i can put you thru we here for helping ourselfs.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by nellaluv(f): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2010
Hi guys, i'm an amateur user here and need help. I have a decoder which is STRONG SRT 4663X decoder. i use the dstv smartcard along with the dstv satellite dish with all the dstv channels available and about four free useless channels apart from loveworldplus,lol.
What are the special options available on the decoder for inputting keys for decoded or free channels. Any reply would be appreciated smiley
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Twinsoris(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2010
From the bird where you are most of the channels were pay tv but for you to receive more channels like MBC and GO Africa you need additonal 90cm dish or 1.8m or more additional channels so you're welcome.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sunsat(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2010
@ enitan, pls i want to know if sirius 4 or 5E or whatever its called stays in the same direction with eutelsat w3a at 7.0 E,i need a reference point like east,west, to track the signal.thanks alot
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bertos: 4:25pm On May 03, 2010
Hi guys am Berto, problem is, i got a strong srt 4663x decoder & i normally remove patch with 6969 to view SABC channels, but after updating my decoder via usb(got the update from Strong-technologies.com)my decoder not only shows a different model(4664x) but also 6969 doesn't seem to work any more, any suggestions cos i really wanna watch the world cup matches here.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sammu(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2010
@Bertos, get path from _www.wizkid.persiangig.com and your decoder will work with the code again. But pls ensure your is original otherwise it could be fried.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bertos: 7:45pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks man, but how do i know if mine is original?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sammu(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2010
@Bertos, yours may be original since you downloaded strong's original patch and it's still working
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bertos: 8:54pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks Sammu ur D MAN! it worked perfectly but the decoder is saying model 4622xii, what does dat mean
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by freshp(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2010
Bertos:

Thanks Sammu your D MAN! it worked perfectly but the decoder is saying model 4622xii, what does dat mean

yeah what does it mean, its like its a downgrade. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.