Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,803 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

P-square New Album, A Big Flop? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square New Album, A Big Flop? (14601 Views)

Download Songs From P-square's New Album / P-square's New Song --- Forever + Bunie Ya Enu / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ztyle(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
eleshin:

"u be d fotocopy of your mama,carbon copy of your papa too"
Na who u dey talk to?
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by eleshin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
quotin a line from possibility one track off p square album.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by lexyflexy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
They have always been copying.

From Busy Body (and the Remix) to this date.

Am sure Busta Rhymes would not forgive them for stealing his style. I mean, what the hell was the message there. I felt really embarassed.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-333436.0.html
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Dieunedort: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
grin they're out of inspiration. i do not not why worry worry!!!!!
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by eleshin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
Dieunedort:

grin they're out of inspiration. i do not not why worry worry!!!!!
i'm not sure
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . wink[/size]
rhymz:

As far as am concerned they are among one of the very few naija muscians i can listen to,the rest of them sing garbage,Dbanj is the most culpable.
I ven't heard the whole album but I know Danger is a good song and original too,the concept too is new and that vid is a sure contender,now that haterz want to discourage me,i am goina buy the album.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Meldrick(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
I just got attracted to one track. Possibility (P-Square feat. 2face Idibia). The song is beautiful.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ajekpaks(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
"everytime i go abuja i dey buy you kilisi"
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by whiteroses(f): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2009
it suck i like originality copy copy is bang out of order to me and there voice is beginning to get on my nerve cos conc naija accent shouldn't be that obvious on a track and what kind of album title is danger i mean really? are they kidding us "danger" ok. but their wedding single no one like you is still my number 1 tho and i still like em
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by sholasahyd(m): 4:31am On Oct 07, 2009
well judging from their previous albums, this one is a flop. Its as if they are forcing the songs. Always another time!
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by bjmighty(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2009
True! P- square should try and make sense with their music.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by lexyflexy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
who ever said they are out of inspiration is [size=25pt]ABSOLUTELY RIGHT[/size]

They never had any 'personal' inspirations though (its always being borrowed concept)
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by kellorah: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
I've only listened to Danger and I Love You and I like 'em. Not as good as Ifunanya and Co but they're alright, still.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by unix4real1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
Here is the lyrics of 2face`s verse in Possibility track,

Baby girl it is you that i see
from the eyes of the eagle
it`s like impossibility
Cos people no dey see the way wey i dey see am
your beauty is so pure and so clean
from within i dey feel am
you no fit understand wetin e be
wey everytime i go abuja i dey buy you Kilishi grin

Go and get the CD and listen to the rest of this track only cos the rest are piece of shit exept track 1 I love you.

The more you listen to it the more you get used to it anyway undecided
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by timmfikk(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2009
@ Tooyosi:
I'm guessing their current album isn't the most successful of this genre, . . .

i love possibility, and their love song on there as well, . . .bottom line p square has come a long way . . . .

and still are going places, . . .kudos guys! Smiley

I concur ur words above, but all the way They're still gonna remain Naija best selling Artist, so just leave this guys and let them keep getting their good job done,

Love U Square Fans,
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by aldon: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2009
p square album lacks everytin,its totally gabbage,Bleep hyping em up,gospel truth.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by chybike: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2009
hi guys and babys,
I think P.square is the most interesting music i personal enjoyed, so much and what about you people
from so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by dipo2much(m): 1:40am On Oct 09, 2009
they've always been wack. All they do is do a good video for a stupid song
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ravenzord(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
I really dunno why folks are going on and on about lyrics n all,Psquare have never been known for good lyrics,their strengths are nice beats,voices that sound nice on these beats,and catchy choruses. . .this album might not be as immediately interesting as the previous ones,but it's still pretty good. . .in Psquare fashion. And I won't call the album a flop,their songs are receiving massive airplay on radios,I hear dem everywhere I go,and almost everyone I know has the album. As 4 that 'Danger' song,I didn't like it the first time I heard it,but it's grown on me and now I love it,and the video is frigging funny,check out that 'We don dey hammer e' part,one of'em actually brings out a hammer! Now that's artistry if U ask me. . .are U feeling me tu baba e,LOL.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by ajekpaks(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
ravenzord:

As 4 that 'Danger' song,I didn't like it the first time I heard it,but it's grown on me and now I love it,and the video is frigging funny,check out that 'We don dey hammer e' part,one of'em actually brings out a hammer! Now that's artistry if U ask me[i][/i]. . .are U feeling me tu baba e,LOL.

actually na stash of cash im bring out but i get your idea
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Jessicablo(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
i love psquare but this latest Album is complete rubbish
they use to be the dope
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by mamagee6(f): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
The song is BS. cool
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by zugoboss(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
So far their previous albums has been one of the most sold-out albums in Naija & this current one has been bought for a record sum of N30m by an Alaba marketer so commercially they're still successful but personally as a fan I think musically its a huge CRAP especially when compared to the current standard in Naija. I've listened to it over & over & I can only pick just 2 that are not too bad.The supposed hit track & the album title says it all.I hope they come out with something better next time.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by mrbargains(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
P-Square - Danger - Audio CD
Terry G - Ginjah your Swaggah - Series 1 Audio CD
Olu Maintain - Kentro World - Arab Money CD
Ruffcoin - Nwaba Reloaded - Audio CD
2Face - Unstoppable
African China - Return Of The Legend Audio CD
Djinee - I No Dey Shame Audio CD
And Other Top Naija CDs

Pick these awesome CDs at this website:
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by dasa: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
All these people writing nonsense here. the album is tight. i love it. i play it without skipping. i even sing along to every song. now thats what a great album is made of.

give it 3 months and u wont hear a word. it'll be psquare songs everywhere.

i am sure the creator of this thread thinks terry g's album is great.
if u dont know good music, just shut up.

you guys just want to hear ginger ginger, swaga swaga. wine ur waste, ur body they blow my mind, popin champagne and drinking henessy. no contenet, no topic music.

u buy a naija mix of 30 songs and 20 of them sound like timaya.

psquare always changes the pattern.
all u in denial, the next time u are singing along to danger, remember u said the album is wack.

in the word of psquare. 'we still dey hammer ehh!!'
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by mrbargains(m): 1:39am On Oct 29, 2009
@ Dasa,
I honestly agree with you.I think P-Square's Danger is good but I also understand where the critics are coming from.The guys have been coming out with hits and this one may have fallen a little short.The thing is that there are many creative artists out there and that put a lot of pressure on some artists like P-square to do something.Overall,the album is good to be fair and I listen to all the tracks almost daily.
Naija hip hop is the rave of the moment worldwide and I am proud of artists like djinee,dbanj,2face,timaya and others.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by mailmalc(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2009
hmmmm . . . Dasa is kinda right. The album is rily cool.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by davexcel01: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2009
P-square really disappointed there fans but l think some track are still ok.l think it high time we know about the forces behind lyrics because lyrics are not ordinary and based on research nature response to what we say to it.l think our artist should know that we are not after there rythms but after the message that they are passing to the society.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by tjadeba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
abeg,make we no put sentiment,the album no tap.but they have come a long way and you wont beleive it,the album before this last one is still on fire, you cant really get tired of listening to it.
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]mmmm. . . . . . . sad[/size]
Re: P-square New Album, A Big Flop? by lexyflexy(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2009
@ tjadeba
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Efe - Chidinma (audio) / Bracket - Yori Yori / [video] Ice Prince – More (download Video Mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.