Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 (2218 Views)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 by OkoAfusa: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do you miss episode 7: http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-7/

18+ Anita Our Sexy HouseMaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8
AUG 21, 2016by AMEBOSQUAREin STORIES

My Father jumped up like a startled dog who just spotted a Calabar man. He was shaking, sweating, trying to pull up his trousers, and the whole of his body vibrating like a mad man under deliverance. While Anita, who was obviously worried, was making frantic efforts to cover her unclothedness. She fumbled with her knee-length gown with one hand, at the same time, trying to push back her two big boobs back into her her gown. I took a good glimpse at her pointed and erect nipples before she finally tucked it behind her gown.

” What are you doing papa?” I asked, still acting surprised like I haven’t been watching them.

“What does it look like am doing,” he retorted, expressing his anger through his teeth, making sure he doesnt wake my mum. ” You this foolish boy, you better go back to bed.”

I lost all respect I had for my father after seeing him with the girl he warned me to stay away from. I couldn’t hide my disappointment.

” Yes, I’m the foolish son of a foolish man,” I rudely replied.

As I turned around to leave; Anita called me. Her voice was a thin line between a moan and and a cry for forgiveness. Her countenance fallen, like a mother who just lost a child. How could she betray me?. I looked at her, shook my head slowly, and slammed the kitchen door behind me.

I was awake all through the night, conflicting thoughts racing through my mind like scenes from an action movie. None pleased me more than the thought of telling my mother what I saw. She has always sought the perfect evidence to nail him. I made up my mind to let it all go, at least, hoping it would put an end to all her tears.

I woke up with a headache the next day: I must have been thinking really hard until I fell asleep. I jumped out of bed like a man who is late for a bank interview. I must let my mum know about everything I saw last night. I headed towards the door, opened it, and saw my father standing outside my door. I almost bumped into him.

What is this man doing outside my door? I wonder how long he has been standing there. I hope he is not trying to block my move. I didnt even bother to greet him; he didnt deserve it.

hmmm Emeka, where are you going?” he asked suspiciously, a finger stroking his goatee.

“No where,” I rudely replied, looking at the Tupac poster in my room.

” I understand son,” he said, ” You and I need to talk like father and son, you…know, trash things out. About last ni..gght…”

My mum interruptedm his speech with a hug from behind and a kiss on his cheek.

” Morning hubby,” she said romantically, a big smile on her face.

“Morning sweets,” he replied, running his fingers through her hair, and locking eyes with me.

” Good morning mama”, I said cheerfully, “how was the night”.

” It was nice, slept fine, though I couldnt find your father in bed later, ” she said, still hugging my father from behind, and rubbing his chest.

My father interrupted immediately before I could get to talk.

” am sorry honey, I woke up in the middle of the night, thirsty and exhausted, had to get some chilled water from the kitchen.” he lied.

He looked at me with a smile on his face, locking eyes with me, like he was searching my soul. He knew I was about to expose him anytime soon.

” Mama, I want to see you, we need to talk,” I pleaded with my mum.

“Hope no problem,” she inquired, with a worried face.

” Noooo problem…Dear,” my father interrupted again. ” He is just worried about his birthday. Emeka’s birthday is in next week, March, 22.”

My mum jumped up with excitement. She hugged me tight and apologised she didnt remember. I didn’t even know my birthday is next week.

My mum headed back to the kitchen, leaving me with my dad alone. We locked eyes, and he laughed, holding his pot-belly with both hands:

” Hahaaha small boy, you can never expose me to your mother.”

I realized he had played a fast one on me. I gave him a long hiss and slammed the door in his face.

Source: http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-8/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Lonely,get A True Soulmate / Looking For Brothels/ashawo Spots In Jos / Oyo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.