Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 (4998 Views)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 5 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 by AmeboPlugger: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
if you missed Episode 5 : http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-5/

EPISODE 6.

I turned around and saw Sule entering the sitting room, a big black bag in his head, and another one in his right hand. It immediately dawned on me my father is back. I quickly ran towards Sule to assist him with the heavy load, while helping my father with the laptop bag around his shoulder.

” Welcome back Papa,” I said with a fake smile on my face.

” My son, thank you, ” he replied, with a tired voice, as he sat down.

Anita greet him as she walked past me to meet my mum, who was still outside, weary and exhausted. I greeted my mum and gave her a big hug. She was really excited to see me. She went inside with Anita, while Sule and I helped with off-loading all the goodies in the car.

That evening was wonderful. We all ate, drank and had fun: even Sule joined us. My mum prepared cat fish peppersoup, along with chilled pineapple juice to wash it down. After dinner, we enjoyed dried Suya, popularly known as “Kilichi”, while my father entertained us with funny stories from the village- how he used to go hunting for bush-rats, diving in a river filled with naked village girls, and how he “toasted” my mother under a mango tree.

Anita cleared the table, and Sule moved back to his post. Everyone was tired and ready to relocate to bed: except me. I need to have a moment with Anita. I kept on staring at her as she cleared the table, feeling disappointed. My fathers return tore all my plans apart; oh, so I wont be enjoyed some hot marathon sex with her tonight. Well, no problem. I turned around to focus on the TV, and my eyes met with the prying watchful eyes of my father. My father has been watching me all those times I have been staring at Anita.

He lowered his glasses, revealing more of his “Segun Arinze” eyes, then motioned at me to follow him. I stood up reluctantly, wondering what the what the problem might be. He was heading towards the study room; I hope its not another tale of academic advice and school talk.

” How are you Emeka,” he asked with a low voice you.

” I’m fine papa…am good,” I replied.

” What is going on between you and Anita,” he asked, with a straight voice.

I never expected that question. I hope my sudden change in behavior has not sold me out.

” Nothing oh.. oh Papa, nothing at all,” I said jokingly.

” Really, then why were you staring at her like that,” he asked.

” I was just just lost in thought papa, thinking about plans for my semester exams.”

” I see. Well, you better start reading instead of thinking,” he adviced, “He who fails to plan has already planned to fail.”

” Yes Papa,” I nodded.

” You can go now, tell Sule to see me.”

” Ok papa.”

As I turned around to leave, my dad called my name. He stood up from his study chair and held my shoulder.

” Emeka, my son, I dont want you to have anything do with Anita,” he pleaded, “She is only a housemaid, and she’s an orphan. Her parents died in an auto accident when she was 15. We are all she got”.

You Missed!!! #No_Bra_Day_Photos: Nigerian Female Artist Dimplez @IAMDIMPLEZ1 Celebrates No Bra Day In Style 18+.
“Yes papa, I understand”, I said, with a convincing smile, ” I can never let you down papa.”

We both smiled, and he gave me a fatherly hug and a tap on the shoulder.

I never knew Anita was an orphan. It came as a shock to me, but I had to hide that from my father. A sense of pity for Anita took over me. She has never, for once, acted like her an Orphan; she must be a NAWTIE orphan after all.

That Night……

SOURCE: http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-our-sexy-housemaid-by-teddy-cee-episode-6/

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Married People / Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.