Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (51507 Views)

Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please can someone translate the post? I don't think this is English.

1 Like

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by IceDude(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
OP incase of next time, thats a MOTOR.....Not a CAR
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by lukfame(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm... Oba olojudo of ido ekiti... I love my hometown like cray....
Like if ur from ido ekiti
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by BushDoctor123: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
xpat1:
Na waoo are u really speaking English or German
Bro, abeg no blame d guy. na welder in b. You can see he is trying to source for some scrap metal from the antiquity.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by solok: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
how i wish the car could be pimped and brought back to life....if only to show off as 'functioning antiquity'
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2016
celestialAgent:
And to think Nigeria engineers cannot even produce that now, I wonder what they learn in school..

Before you quote me, when i said produce, i meant the engine production from scratch and not some part compilation done by innoson and others...

And what is the essence of starting from scratch when the world has gone too advanced for that crap.
Which company does that in 2016?
What do you understand by Specialization?
Scratch indeed, bad belle.

By the way, Innoson is not an engineer and doesn't claim to be one.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by JOSSYTEM(f): 2:44am On Sep 01, 2016
in jenifa's voice, op english is very very bad. thsnk God for the picture.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by kulikuli45: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User
The first antiquity call a car to bought in my city Ido Ekiti in the early 20th centurl Dis was d first car bought by Oba Adejuwon Olojudo of Ido Ekiti ( 1915 -1938) He was d first Oba to buy and own a vehicle in Ekiti And dis was 5th April 1922 that d vehicle was bought and driven by a European citizen

This history were garded, powerd and shared with me through Late Pastor D.A. Faniomi and High Chief J.O. Olaoye The Baba Dofin of Ido Ekiti.
Is it for sale?
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Oladhayor(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2016
so na d king of my town ido ekiti first ride car in whole ekiti o
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
sunkoye:
and some would have killed pple to get this same car then. life sha!
abi. material things are temporal.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by weyreypey: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
would have been a beauty to behold
Can you come and fix this up?
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
weyreypey:

Can you come and fix this up?

we need to talk. Unblock me on whatsapp
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by weyreypey: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

we need to talk. Unblock me on whatsapp
Not on WhatsApp. Chat me on telegram messenger sir
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:35am On Jun 24, 2019
rapistomenka:
I forgot the car and concentrated on the poor and scary English 8

The op's incredible English took the shine off the ride.

Awolowo's free education policy is in vain

Be very careful when you attempt to critique someone's understanding of the English language..........

Is Awolowo still alive? How can his free educational policy be, ' is in vain'?

Was or is .............. You decide..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.