Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,550 members, 7,770,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched (51559 Views)

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ludamix(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pictured are the new vehicles purchased by the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) which is set to be launched by the state governor, Gov. Babatunde Fashola.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by spicyritie: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your definition of pictured sha, where are the pics? undecided

So the pic later show cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by slimfit1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured are the new vehicles purchased by the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) which is set to be launched by the state governor, Gov. Babatunde Fashola.

Text or picture ?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Flye: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
When will Nigerian police boast of this kind of cars
Baba you have work to doooo.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Mogidi: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
They look like refurbished Lagos taxis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by sheymoni(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
This guy wasted my data for nothing embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by IceDune: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
To view the pictures: Scroll down, swipe left and then double tap any spot to view image

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ludamix(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by not4sure(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
CLASSY grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by mrmetoo1: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Looks nice. I hope they're maintained properly and are enough

My God I'll miss this Fashola guy. He definitely has a vision, it's definitely not just politics for him

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eko o ni baje oo

Thank you Jagaban for giving us visionary administrators

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is great...BRT bus goodbye...

Would this carry five passengers at once or just a passenger?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by payneleex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lagos will miss Fashola but in Ambode, Eko sese bere ni

43 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:
This is great...BRT bus goodbye...

Would this carry five passengers at once or just a passenger?
LASTMA bus. Those are the new patrol cars not for public use

40 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mynd44:

LASTMA bus. Those are the new patrol cars not for public use

Thanks for clarity...a BRT commercial car won't be a bad idea sha...

JK we don't know.....

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dridowu: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eko Oni Baje Oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Ibelong2God: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good one

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Saw them today around Maryland, very flashy and fits a lady, amma call my BF in LASTMA to help me steal one, My ride or die bobo wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by yuzjet(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Really cool!

The change has began.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
BRF my mentor. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by hotgunz(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:
Where is the picture
@ 10 o'clock news u will see it dere

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by jacob05(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abeg, who get LASTMAS OGA number? I won discuss something with him...

***imagining carrying Caro on a tour in the ride...****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ichidodo: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whatta gwan?? this ah casko brand name propaganda,ya mi say?Thieffnubu an im politricks fi lead de people astray wit rides neber ago belong fi i and i ina street? bu dem patrol enforcers,extortioners and babylonians fi yoke de people in ah taxation an financial lockup fi im pocket..

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Adyrin(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na wa!
Where d pishure naw?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eko sese bere ni o
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by chumakk: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you have voted for PDP in Lagos then you are free to ask for forgiveness

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by haywire1: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015

Eko o'ni Baje oooooo, O ba je ti. Ibos koni ba je ooooo, won ba je tiii

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Looks nice. I hope they're maintained properly and are enough

My God I'll miss this Fashola guy. He definitely has a vision, it's definitely not just politics for him
That has always been our problem in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Chivasex: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Abduletudaye(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Before you know it, the cars will become wrecks. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.