Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lost - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost (390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Standing at the edge of a freshly covered grave, dripping from head to toe, bland rainwater mixing with salty tears and pooling at my feet, I wish the world would end.

Birds should fall from the sky. The sun shouldn't shine anymore. Why do day and night follow each other in their relentless chase as though all is well with the world. All isn't. She has gone and she's not coming back.

The most beautiful person ever to walk this vile earth is now food for the worms. And though she taught me a lot in the little time we had together, she failed in one thing. She didn't teach me how to live without her.

When I met Patricia I was a busy young lawyer with no social life intent on making his way to the top of the corporate food chain.

I had a routine. I woke up early in the morning around 5:00am, had breakfast which was prepared the night before, and by 6:30am sharp I was done and on my way to the garage where I got into my car and drove to work. I'd arrive by 7 or 7:15am depending on Lagos traffic and enter into my office straight. No time wasted on unnecessary greetings.
I'd be in the office working until 8:00pm...

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Antispam / Readers Are Leaders / Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.