Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Energy In Nigerian Startups Is Amazing – Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Energy In Nigerian Startups Is Amazing – Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg (517 Views)

"Apple Is Not Consumer Friendly" - Zuckerberg Fires Back At Apple's CEO Tim Cook / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Energy In Nigerian Startups Is Amazing – Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, on Tuesday commended efforts of
rising startups in Nigeria.
Zuckerberg who made the commendation on his verified Facebook page, During
A Vist To Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) In Yaba, Lagos, said he his excited
to learn as much as he can in Nigeria which is his first trip to sub-Saharan
Africa.
His words, "Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I'll be
meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup
ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I'm excited to learn as
much as I can.
Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to
kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build
and launch their apps. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here!" He
noted.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/facebook-founder-commends/
cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: The Energy In Nigerian Startups Is Amazing – Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: The Energy In Nigerian Startups Is Amazing – Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg by Elisean(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
My guy

(1) (Reply)

A Word For The Wise / LG Launches V20: First Smartphone With Android 7.0 Nougat / Why Is Samsung Allergy To Mini Sim? Why Always Micro Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.