Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Enugu Pastor Turns Daughter And Mother That Attends His Church To His Wives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Enugu Pastor Turns Daughter And Mother That Attends His Church To His Wives (410 Views)

Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo) / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Enugu Pastor Turns Daughter And Mother That Attends His Church To His Wives by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016

A pastor, Mr Timothy Ngwu of Gods' Favor Ministry, Nsukka, wason Mondaydocked at a Magistrates Court in Enugu North for converting another man’s wife and daughter to his wives.

According to Vanguard, Veronica Ngwu, the pastor’s wife petitioned the court over the development.

The women he was said to have converted were members of his church.

However, one of the victims, Calista Omeye, told the court that her husband, Fidelis Omeye convinced her to meet the pastor as he wanted her to do the will of God through the pastor and it was with his consent that their daughter was given to the pastor in marriage.

"My husband was a member of the church and he introduced me to the church, because he said that the pastor had a revelation for me (Calista).

She said the revelation had to do the will of God but he later left the church but I refused to leave the church with him.
I have 10 children for him and we were all members of the church before he quitted.

I had a baby for the pastor but the baby died after some weeks."
On marrying her daughter to the Pastor, she said,
"It is not true that I gave out our daughter in marriage to the pastor without the consent from my husband, he was aware of everything."
The pastor was absent from the court as he was said to be on admission at an hospital in Enugu and the presiding magistrate, Mrs R.I. Oruruo, adjourned hearing in the matter to September 26.

Source http://expocreek.com/forum2_theme_112898816.xhtml?tema=19
Re: How Enugu Pastor Turns Daughter And Mother That Attends His Church To His Wives by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
FAKE NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Christ / Someone Called My Name In The Dream / Most Don't Know What We're Saying During Burial Prayer (Janaaza) (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.