Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff (26408 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Lead City University For Academic Staff – Apply Now / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by hardbody: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oga forget,that GA na internal things...they give their best students!!

I think you are right. First class graduates were usually retained as GA so they proceed to M. Phil and subsequently to Doctorate.

Mostly internal things
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Kennitrust(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2016
what happened to those who were there?

they no pay them.

make person ask question before applying because such massive vacancies get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Please take note this thread was already created by wiszzzy
And kingreign said it was 2013 advert.
The thread was close
https://www.nairaland.com/3316009/uniuyo-massive-recruitment-academic-non-academic

Kindly take note please:
Cc
Nasa28
Wiszzzy
uboma,
davide470
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Chibabi(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
donbenedict:
if u are a fresh MSc graduate, pls apply.. u might be called for interview
I am still doing my class work as a Master Student, can I still apply?
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by hayoholla(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
for those living in the southwest, how do we forward our credentials to the appropriate source. anticipating your response . thanks
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Codes151(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
fifteen
(15) copies of their applications. Da!
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by toprealman: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2016
15 copies ke? So what happens when one sends just a copy?
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by fratermathy(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
handsomeclouds:
The thread was close
https://www.nairaland.com/3316009/uniuyo-massive-recruitment-academic-non-academic

Kindly take note please:
Cc
Nasa28
Wiszzzy
uboma,
davide470

I guess you have uniuyo website ni?

Why don't you go and check na.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by fratermathy(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
hayoholla:
for those living in the southwest, how do we forward our credentials to the appropriate source. anticipating your response . thanks

Use any postal service.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by fratermathy(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Chibabi:

Nope.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Narnsee(f): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Recently concluded my masters field work,can I still apply considering the fact that the cert is not ready. Anticipating your response. Thanks
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by kingreign(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
handsomeclouds:
The thread was close

Kindly take note please:
Cc
Nasa28
Wiszzzy
uboma,
davide470
you no get the time and data to do a little investigation but you get all time and data to report me and cc admin/mod and et al?

Na wa for you.

Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by fratermathy(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Narnsee:
Recently concluded my masters field work,can I still apply considering the fact that the cert is not ready. Anticipating your response. Thanks

Your certificate or statement of result must be attached to your application.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2016
fratermathy:

I guess you have uniuyo website ni?

Why don't you go and check na.
How is this your business. The information is not for your consumption.
Bleep you!
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Vectormike(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Aitee1:

Probably they've gone down one by one grin

Gone are those days I used to job hunt, I'm not cut out for a rat race life, business is the real deal!!!

Abi o. You were a UNIUYO student?
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by engrjacuzzi: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
I thought lecturers were well paid so even a prof goes home with just over #200k now I see my our education system has rotten beyond repair. I'd better keep my MSc for wardrobe rather than get peanuts.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Vectormike(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Aitee1:

Probably they've gone down one by one grin

Gone are those days I used to job hunt, I'm not cut out for a rat race life, business is the real deal!!!

Abi o! You are/were a UNIUYO student?
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by popemech(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Can the cv be posted through post office. Hope its accepted
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by Malubi(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2016
ok. thank for info.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by IKON360(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
My dear UniUyo... my beloved faculty of law
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by donbenedict(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chibabi:

I suggest u bend down and study to graduate with a good grade... lecturing jobs never cease. Dat would have only been possible for u if u were aa student of uniuyo.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by koife(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am through with my masters program with 4.4 cgpa after dissertation and two publication in international journal to my credit. I've applied for statement of result for uncountable times but they just wouldn't process the damn thing. Pls can you advise me
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by fratermathy(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
koife:
I am through with my masters program with 4.4 cgpa after dissertation and two publication in international journal to my credit. I've applied for statement of result for uncountable times but they just wouldn't process the damn thing. Pls can you advise me

First off, which school is that?
Most schools often tender the statement of result automatically after a student must have completed the final defence and effected corrections.

Secondly, your statement of result/certificate is the only thing recognised for a job.
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by koife(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
fratermathy:

First off, which school is that?
Most schools often tender the statement of result automatically after a student must have completed the final defence and effected corrections.

Secondly, your statement of result/certificate is the only thing recognised for a job.
Bro its Nigerian Defence academy, they don't release any of their document before convocation. They run a highly close system
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by toygod2: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello rummies.

Let's break the silence. When is uniuyo planning to call us for exam or interview.

and BTW, who knows how their format ll be like. Thanks for your response in anticipation
Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by activelyA(f): 5:04am On Dec 20, 2016
This thread,...
What is going on??
Has anyone started lecturing...sorry, received an invite?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff by oroprince: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Everybody is quiet. What happened to the applications? Did anyone received invite or get the job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment / How To Get A Banking Job In Nigeria / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.