Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day (2280 Views)

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding / 4 Cows Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Would Be Killing For Their Wedding (Photos) / Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by CertifiedNaija(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
As shared on Facebook by Leonard Monikey are the wedding pictures of these unhappy couple...

A developing report about the unhappiness of the bride was as a result of the callibre of man she finally married in life despite her beauty and self-acclaimed status in the society...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/lol-see-photos-of-bride-groom-not.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by youngest85(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
no mc 4 d event?
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lwkmd. If it's about looks, I no too blame the bride sha, but it ain't the groom's fault he looks that way. Lwkmd for the first pic....
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
So wetin happen to the groom?
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by badassProdigy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
fine boy...
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with d guy........its only the suit I have problem with....am sure he borrowed it. grin cheesy
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by elkraune(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
girls and their love for money

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by phantom24: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2016
TAYE TAIWO 2
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Sommyangel(f): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol,see his mouth
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Stegomiah: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
The third pics, she dey give am the drink like you can choke on it for all i care

Beauty and the beast

Looks like they were forced to be together
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Hahahahhaahhahah forced marriage.

1 Share

Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Was she forced to marry the guy undecided

Both of them look awful anyway undecided
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by badassProdigy(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Stegomiah:
Lol
The third pics, she dey give am the drink like you can choke on it for all i care

Beauty and the beast

Looks like they were forced to be together

lol
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Berbierklaus(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Was she forced to marry the guy undecided
Both of them look awful anyway undecided
More like the groom was forced

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Berbierklaus(f): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
shocked

Forced marriage

I wonder why they were forced to get married

Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by mostblackroad(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Sommyangel:
Lol,see his mouth

Hi dear, been trying to reach you
Re: Lol!!! See Photos Of Bride & Groom Not Smilling On Their Wedding Day by Tynasparks(f): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
Marriage is not by force ...

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade Dazzles In Gangnam Style Kimono And Ripped Jeans / Wizkid Slept With My Girlfriend - Tunes / K.brule Trending For Curving Khloe’s Kiss #bbnaija (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.