Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding (67593 Views)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Friendship Goals! Alex Prays For Tobi As He Visits The East For The First Time / #bbnaija: Cee-c Comes For Tobi “you’re The Poorest Human Being I’ve Ever Seen” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by CastedBlog: 2:34pm On May 14, 2018
Crazy over The Finalist a Bride abandoned her new hubby and ran to Tobi after she spotted him at their wedding venue with a friend, The lady who was obviously tripping Hugged Tobi and was shouting.

'Leave me alone' (Probably telling her hubby) Then she added:
Oh my God, Is this you?' Is this You?'

Wonder what she will do when she sees the Main Winner, Miracle..lol.

Watch the video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bitx2I2AEF9/?utm_source=ig_embed

Or Here
News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-moment-bride-abandon-her-groom-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by EuroBoy007(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
Nobody should disturb me with BBN news dis afternoon.

327 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by IamPlato(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2018

Welcome To Nigeria Where We Celebrate Shame..

Shame No De People Face Again

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by CastedBlog: 2:44pm On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Idonki(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
And the husband will still take her back...

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Mariangeles(f): 2:50pm On May 14, 2018
She might as well go home with Tobi... angry

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by victrick105: 2:53pm On May 14, 2018
nothing bad in being shocked to see your favorite celebrity... but she should have controlled herself and not do such on her wedding day, that could be enough to make the groom look irrelevant and embarrassed... don't like it when people can't control themselves.

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Sheuns(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2018
shocked

You'll continue the wedding with him. "Leave me alone".
What rubbish. angryshocked

See as she open mouth like snake wey see toad. This lady will shag this guy if she gets the chance to. Mr. Groom take note.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Giddymoney(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2018
If she's my wife ehn?

Infact God forbid I marry such a disaster called a wife

Ordinary Miracle

This one can even leave me for small doctor

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2018
If its my wife I will slap the devil out of her I soo much detest ladies DAT freaks for celebrities and do gum body

She will come back here and meet me sha

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Lizilicious(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
If Na my brother ehn, she go kukuma follow tobi go house..
Nonsense

18 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Ebenezerk2: 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
craziness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Akshow: 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ultimate73(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
If a lady tries it with me she will regret it for d rest of her life

22 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by flex04(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
gbege
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Tokziby: 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
angryft
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
Stupid lady... angry angry...if I were the groom.. I'd call off the wedding straight away... Mtcheww

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ybalogs(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
Aswear that could be the end of the wedding. Rubbish!!!

26 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Brendaniel: 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
No WA o
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by paroh137(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
To God who made me that's the end of that wedding, not the marriage o. But wedding is over. They can continue festivities without me cos I dey comot suit immediately. What nonsense!

That's how I was arguing with a friend the other day, she said if I find out my wife cheated on me a few days after wedding that I could never divorce her I laughed in Spanish. Nothing I hate in this world like a cheating partner. Imma kick her to the curb faster than she can say Baby I'm sorry.

Wait why am I talking about cheating sef How that one take consign this thread Be like say I dey hungry, make una no vex

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by machuks45(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
If am the husband and truly she said I should leave her alone cos tobi, I will abandon her there and go. If she can do this in front of everybody then what will she do when she sees him alone.

13 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ybalogs(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
BBN has elevated guys we won't ordinary take note on the street. Power of entertainment.

7 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Tokziby: 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by itsmeurLady(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Which kain Yama Yama nonsense is this? Wat will she na do if she sees Davido? Miracle to me is not a Celeb so I won't even mention his name angry

12 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by hokafor(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
That is a typical Nigerian girl for you. I pity the husband.

32 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Maybe they are good friends but no sane man would take this rubbish...speaks volume about the kind of lady she is

26 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Timagex(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
That's the end of the wedding o!!!! I aint taking her back! What nonsense lipsrsealed undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by jegz25(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
If I were the hubby I will just tell her to follow Tobi go, I'm not doing again. And let's I not forget her relatives will not add one spoon from the wedding jallop rice sad

4 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by Millz404(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Me i go just troll out.... Wedding don close.... Make she follow d guy go do honey moon

9 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by imitateMe(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Women and oju kokoro

5 Likes

Re: Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding by ybalogs(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
Pretty sure she'd gladly leave her wedding just to have a fling with him. Very insensitive lady.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.