Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Gv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gv (2479 Views)

6kva 192v (16 Ba3 Pure Sine Wave MST SERIES Inverter For Sale For Gv Away Price / CCTV - GeoVision GV-EBL-2100-2F IP CAMERA 2MP / CCTV - GV-MFD520 Geovision 5 Megapixel IP Camera, Fixed Mini Dome, H.264, POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gv by bizzle2: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you have a very clean 16GB iphone5s for sale, hit me up.
Re: Gv by Abayomi94(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
bizzle2:
If you have a very clean 16GB iphone5s for sale, hit me up.
available in ibadan/ife. 08180851997.. You can holla on whatsapp for images. Note: it is uk used. Specify if you are looking for naija used so i can know the next step because naija used are risky but quite cheap compared to UK. Cheers. I'm Yomi btw
Re: Gv by bizzle2: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Abayomi94:
available in ibadan/ife. 08180851997.. You can holla on whatsapp for images. Note: it is uk used. Specify if you are looking for naija used so i can know the next step because naija used are risky but quite cheap compared to UK. Cheers. I'm Yomi btw
What's your price,
Re: Gv by Bobbieydeey: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2016
70k 08185914345.
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Available @68k

Re: Gv by Abayomi94(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
bizzle2:

What's your price,
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carshopper:
Available @68k

Lagos..? Your contact..?
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Lagos..? Your contact..?

Presently in ph..but can send it down to lagos Friday and u pick it up from my brother
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carshopper:

Presently in ph..but can send it down to lagos Friday and u pick it up from my brother

Oh.. That would be better.. Your contacts preferably WhatsApp contact
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Oh.. That would be better.. Your contacts preferably WhatsApp contact

Yup....so if u interested let me know so I can package n send down
Re: Gv by bizzle2: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carshopper:
Available @68k
Is the OTG cable the only content of the pack?
Re: Gv by bizzle2: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abayomi94:
Can you post pictures here
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Carshopper:

This is the third time I am still asking for your contacts..
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

This is the third time I am still asking for your contacts..

Contact is right on my signature...sameas u have urs on ur signature
Re: Gv by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
quote me at. zero eight one, 88 eleven 49 seventy four..
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

So I messaged this oga on Whatsapp to provide the IMEI and serial number of the 5s so I can check the authenticity before he ships.. He said he can't do that
So there's virtually nothing else to transact..! smiley
Re: Gv by somehowpenis(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

So I messaged this oga on Whatsapp to provide the IMEI and serial number of the 5s so I can check the authenticity before he ships.. He said he can't do that
no one would willingly send you his or her device imei or serial number just like that.. Alot can be done with that info.
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

cheesy grin
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
somehowpenis:
no one would willingly send you his or her device imei or serial number just like that.. Alot can be done with that info.

Abeg no mind am jare.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
somehowpenis:

Oh really lipsrsealed Like what and what please..?
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

Abeg no mind am jare.... cheesy grin

The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber. Number is used by the GSM network, manufacturers website to identify valid devices

A serial number does same function in the same vain

Anyone buying a used device especially an iPhone or an ipad will always request those for authentication sake

I don't know if you're new to the device trading world but try read up extensively
All these una yeye Nigerian myth is tiring grin grin
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber. Number is used by the GSM network, manufacturers website to identify valid devices

A serial number does same function in the same vain

Anyone buying a used device especially an iPhone or an ipad will always request those for authentication sake

I don't know if you're new to the device trading world but try read up extensively
All these una yeye Nigerian myth is tiring grin grin

No b by force.... all u yeye oyinbo English sef.....
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

No b by force.... all u yeye oyinbo English sef.....

cry look who's talking about English angry grin

Na your guy quote me in reference to you and the matter that's set on the table
Abi I put gun for your head..?

Talk is cheap sha wink
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

cry look who's talking about English angry grin

Na your guy quote me in reference to you and the matter that's set on the table
Abi I put gun for your head..?

Talk is cheap sha wink

Bullshit cheaper

Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

Bullshit cheaper

OK.. You're a newbie

NEXT..!!!
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

OK.. You're a newbie

NEXT..!!!

Na so..go computer village go collect imei cheesy grin
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

Na so..go computer village go collect imei cheesy grin

cheesy grin no matter what bro.. Dem go still request am before purchase
No be Nigeria..? grin You can't out run it

E dun do for our matter biko as it doesn't hold water in and outside this forum.. Na your guy I just dey jejely wait for to show me how to check the authenticity of iPhones cool
Re: Gv by Carshopper(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

cheesy grin no matter what bro.. Dem go still request am before purchase

No be Nigeria..? grin You can't out run it

E dun do for our matter biko as it doesn't hold water in and outside this forum.. Na your guy I just dey jejely wait for to show me how to check the authenticity of iPhones cool

Na only u don ask...this na d fourth iphone5s I have sold...and honestly didn't sell on dis forum cheesy grin...and didn't have ur type of demands cheesy...dis na d last iphone...so no rush
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Carshopper:

Na only u don ask... this na d fourth iphone5s I have sold...and honestly didn't sell on dis forum cheesy grin...and didn't have ur type of demands cheesy...dis na d last iphone...so no rush

Okay oo.. There's always a first time..! wink
Re: Gv by somehowpenis(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Oh really lipsrsealed Like what and what please..?
imei can be used to identify phones and whether its sim locked, iCloud locked or any type of locked which is true.. But that same imei after popping up these informations can be used to either report your phone as a stolen phone or unlocked, their are sites and applications that do this service for some pay.. Like on iphone, in other to unlock an iCloud locked iphone the imei and serial number of the code is all that's required, with payment.. I am not saying you are wrong to ask for an imei number, but if i am the seller unless i see you face to face and am convinced that you would be purchasing the phone before i give you that information, if not then I can't.. You actually haven't seen were android users generate a particular phone's imei , switch their phone to that imei and enjoy all freebies meant to be enjoyed by that original device? . Thats why online business is a risk.
Re: Gv by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
somehowpenis:
imei can be used to identify phones and whether its sim locked, iCloud locked or any type of locked which is true.. But that same imei after popping up these informations can be used to either report your phone as a stolen phone or unlocked, their are sites and applications that do this service for some pay.. Like on iphone, in other to unlock an iCloud locked iphone the imei and serial number of the code is all that's required, with payment.. I am not saying you are wrong to ask for an imei number, but if i am the seller unless i see you face to face and am convinced that you would be purchasing the phone before i give you that information, if not then I can't.. You actually haven't seen were android users generate a particular phone's imei , switch their phone to that imei and enjoy all freebies meant to be enjoyed by that original device? . Thats why online business is a risk.

I like you already bro
That's why I requested for it before he ships it down to lagos.. I would be like the bad, ungrateful guy to him if after all the stress and expense used in getting the device down here, I find a flaw and won't later buy - that's what am trying to avoid.. Just like you said, one would still require to check those details on the manufacturers website.. You can't out run it
A clear conscience I suppose fears no accusations.. If his device is not stolen or stuffs like all those assertions up there then it shouldn't be a problem and I am quite sure he's device is not icloud locked - so what's the problem grin

But I still stand, if a potential customer requests any type of info as long as it does no harm rather than to authenticate what he/she is buying, it's worth giving such info and saving the stress of meetings here and there

On Samsung, I really do not ask after IMEI, I ask after multi window and Spen activities, screen shot of the "about device", "storage" of the phone and CPU-Z
If the device is cloned, it won't do all those
Same tactics I use on Sony, HTC etc
But this is IOS an entirely different ecosystem - only the IMEI and serial number can distinguish

Here's a 5s I was supposed to get before this one.. After I checked the serial number on Apple's website, it didn't match.. He stays at yaba, it would take me apx 8h to 1k on a 4 hrs journey to and fro.. Imagine I had gone there already, still check and get disappointed.. Is that how I'll keep spending..? Lol

But its all good bro.. Thumbs up cool

Re: Gv by Abayomi94(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
bizzle2:

Can you post pictures here
done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Del GAMING LAPTOP Core i5 (Quad-core) 4GB Dedicat Nvidia GTX 960M Graphics SOLD / ******Sold** Iphone 8plus 64gb RED COLOUR / Selling Google Pixel 2 XL (Beast of a camera) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.