Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Gv - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gv (2493 Views)

6kva 192v (16 Ba3 Pure Sine Wave MST SERIES Inverter For Sale For Gv Away Price / CCTV - GeoVision GV-EBL-2100-2F IP CAMERA 2MP / CCTV - GV-MFD520 Geovision 5 Megapixel IP Camera, Fixed Mini Dome, H.264, POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gv by bizzle2: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abayomi94:
done.
oga did you read my post ?... clean uk/us used.

face has atleast two cracks, black home botton/finger print reader on a white device?
seriously??
Re: Gv by Abayomi94(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
bizzle2:

oga did you read my post ?... clean uk/us used.

face has atleast two cracks, black home botton/finger print reader on a white device?
seriously??
too much english. Let someone interested step forward biko.
Re: Gv by bizzle2: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Abayomi94:
too much english. Let someone interested step forward biko.
Lol, ...oh you still dey find interested party for that your contraption. No worry they're coming.

This is what you call "CLEAN" used Mr Man. Not that shyt you posted.

Re: Gv by Abayomi94(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
bizzle2:

Lol, ...oh you still dey find interested party for that your contraption. No worry they're coming.

This is what you call "CLEAN" used Mr Man. Not that shyt you posted.
atleast do your fone the honors of getting an original iPhone earpiece. It's just 3k. Sigh
Re: Gv by bizzle2: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abayomi94:
atleast do your fone the honors of getting an original iPhone earpiece. It's just 3k. Sigh

WTF ? ? ? ? ,
Lol ok... Now you just effed up. I'm the last person you wanna go down that path with.
But, before I even waste my energy, how old are you ?
If you're ignorant enough to think an original Apple earpod costs 3k, then I can understand why you would post that junk and consider it new-looking. And why you would pick up your device and type trash on what you know zero about.

First and foremost, original Apple earpods are abt $20-$25, secondly, the cheapest earphone I have used in the past seven years is far more expensive and ten times better sounding than any Apple earpod. What you have foolishly thrown a jab at is the ...Carbo Basso by Zero Audio, a $40 earphone that has been going strong for close to a year......and like I said, this is the CHEAPEST,.... I use 200$ earphones, don't open your stinking shithole and attempt to school me on Quality......I live for Quality, I am the definition of Zero Tolerance.
A Look at the screenshot below, 'll give you a small idea of the types of earphones I use, and these are just the few I buy on Amazon. So get your shyt together And shut the F up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Sealed 2015 Macbook Pro For Sale!! / Del GAMING LAPTOP Core i5 (Quad-core) 4GB Dedicat Nvidia GTX 960M Graphics SOLD / Samsung Galaxy S7 87k SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.