Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System (579 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Do You Own A Spa, Salon, Cosmetic, Supermarket? This Offer Is For You. / Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System by tngtech(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2016
I am setting up an online booking system portal that can manage all SPAs, Saloon's & Gym (body fitness) houses across Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. e.g www.booking.com

What do you guys think about this service.
Re: What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System by barapistis(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Do you have the budget,

I was in it for some time too, it not only booking that could sell there, but then the market is opened to all
Re: What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System by tngtech(m): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2016
barapistis:
Do you have the budget,
I was in it for some time too, it not only booking that could sell there, but then the market is opened to all

Am working on that already, just needed to get an head start of the viability.

When you say open to all, could you give an example please.
Re: What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System by barapistis(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2016
tngtech:

Am working on that already, just needed to get an head start of the viability.

When you say open to all, could you give an example please.

www.truppr.com

This guys above may be doing something cose to it

As regards viability... yes but thats when combined oh

Gyms onlys wouldnt..... got the hunch when i was watching cctv.... (A chinese app on spas )

Hey, dont really know your side of the story but, i could be your digital strategist....... i really loved it but funds stop me back then

Good luck
Re: What Do You Think About Online SPA, Salon & Gym Booking System by tngtech(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2016
barapistis:

www.truppr.com
This guys above may be doing something cose to it
As regards viability... yes but thats when combined oh
Gyms onlys wouldnt..... got the hunch when i was watching cctv.... (A chinese app on spas )
Hey, dont really know your side of the story but, i could be your digital strategist....... i really loved it but funds stop me back then
Good luck

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your comments. However, www.truppr.com doesn't relate to what i really need.

To be my digital strategist, what will it take for now, since am just trying to put things together. I really need to get started asap however some things have to be put in place.

We could chat on whatsapp 08032392089 if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla / Get 50,000+ Nigerian SME Business Leads To Promote Your Business For 1K? / American Books Marketers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.