Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria (1391 Views)

How Can I Open/verify Nigerian Paypal Account? / Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by sharpguy10(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi guys,
If you have been looking for a way to open paypal account in Nigeria and don't know how, never worry
because in this post I am going to show you a step by step guide on how to open, verify and fund your
paypal account here in Nigeria.

Note: This can also be use in a country in which they are not allow to withdraw but only to send and pay
items online.

So let get started,

STEP ONE: YOU MUST HAVE A STATIC IP OR DEDICATED IP:

This is a service issued by some providers where you can use your local ISP service to connect to a remote
server. When you connect your ISP to their remote server, You browse the internet as if you are in that country.

QUICK NOTE: Never use a free VPN or IP that is been shared by the public example like hotspot shield, free proxy
and open VPN to open a paypal account

I have done research online, I have search out the best VPN Services you can use to open and verify your paypal
account here in Nigeria. Check the link below to see the VPN services.
http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html

I have use all of them, they offer excellence service and support to their customers. After you have gotten your
VPN from the websites above, install it and connect it. After you have connected it, open your browser and go to
this website www.ip2location.com to check the location of your IP. If you open the website and see that the IP is
connected correctly then proceed to the next step, if not make sure it is connected properly.

STEP TWO: GET THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE USING.
To get the any country address and phone number, all you have to do is go to this site www.fakenamegenerator.com
and enter the name of the country into it and press generate. The website will give you all the details of a person in that country.

After you have get the address and phone number then move to the next step.

STEP THREE: GENERATE A STRONG PASSWORD.

In opening a paypal account don't use common password for your paypal account. There is a site that you can use
to generate strong password which is www.strongpasswordgenerator.com. The online software help you to generate
strong password which cannot be guess or crack.

STEP FOUR: OPEN YOUR BROWSER AND TYPE IN PAYPAL.COM.

After you have got the above steps ready, it is time to create the paypal account. Open your browser, clear the history,
clear the cookies and launch your VPN and visit www.ip2location.com again to check if your IP is correct. After you have
check it, head over to www.paypal.com and click on signup. When you click on signup you will see the name of the country
you are using on the signup page

Follow the steps below to fill in the form:

Name: Put your real name here as it appear on your National ID Card or Voter's card or Driver license. The reason you should
put your real name here is because in case you have a problem with your account, they may ask you to send them your ID card.

Email Address: Create a new email account and put it here, don't use the email address you have before.

Password: Put the password you generated from www.strongpasswordgenerator.com

Date of Birth: Put your real date of birth as it appear on your National ID Card or Voter's card or Driver license.

Address: Put the address you generate from a site www.fakenamegenerator.com in the address bar.

Phone number: Also Put the phone number of the country you get from www.fakenamegenerator.com here
City and State: Put the city and state as it is in fakenamegenerator, For UAE you can use the following cities
and states Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah , Al Ain , Ajman , Ras Al Khaimah , Fujairah Um Al Quwain , Khor Fakkan.

Nationality: Put the name of your real country here, if you are in Nigerian put it here. This is to make it easy to
resolve paypal issue, incase they requested your National ID or Driver license.

After you have fill in the details, click on create, another page will open which will tell you to confirm your email
account.. From there go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to confirm your account paypal
account. Congrate you have just open a paypal account that can withdraw and send money online.

For more information on how to verify with credit card, fund and withdraw from paypal account check the link below
http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html

1 Like

Re: How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by coolhumble(m): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by m8rasw6h11(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please stop spreading false info,
I just spoke to purevpn and safervpn support, they don't offer UAE Dedicated VPNs.
Re: How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Prechy08(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2016
I need PayPal funds, anyone here
Re: How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by Obynolee(f): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2016
I stopped reading when I saw that I have to generate my paypal's password from a site.
Re: How To Open, Verify, Fund A Paypal Account In Nigeria by sharpguy10(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
You can generate it yourself or use the site. Is up to you.

(1) (Reply)

Global Innovation Index 2016 Rankings. / Hotel Vs School Investment / How To Make Money On Elot.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.