Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal (651 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi / How to Verify a PayPal Account / How Can I Open/verify Nigerian Paypal Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2016
My PayPal solution is tested, proven and fail-safe with over 5 years in existence.
•My fail-safe method is quite DIFFERENT from other 'popular' junk methods you must have come across or heard of out there.
•Mine is NOT one of those that you use to open an account today and the next day the account gets suspended by PayPal.
•Since 2010, this secret method has helped over 500 satisfied customers around the world get fully functional US PayPal account that they are still using till today without problem.
•As long as you follow my simple GUIDE on how to use your account, PayPal 'witches and wizards' (as I chose to call them) will NEVER have reason to suspend or limit your account.
•All my clients who adhere to my instructions are still using their accounts to send and receive payments online.

to buy the eBook on how to open a verified US PayPal go here http://myuspaypalsolutions..com/2016/07/open-verified-us-paypal-in-nigeria.html

or call/whatsapp chat me up on 07068910883

Re: Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal by Dajugba: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Purphyguitarist:
My PayPal solution is tested, proven and fail-safe with over 5 years in existence.
•My fail-safe method is quite DIFFERENT from other 'popular' junk methods you must have come across or heard of out there.
•Mine is NOT one of those that you use to open an account today and the next day the account gets suspended by PayPal.
•Since 2010, this secret method has helped over 500 satisfied customers around the world get fully functional US PayPal account that they are still using till today without problem.
•As long as you follow my simple GUIDE on how to use your account, PayPal 'witches and wizards' (as I chose to call them) will NEVER have reason to suspend or limit your account.
•All my clients who adhere to my instructions are still using their accounts to send and receive payments online.

to buy the eBook on how to open a verified US PayPal go here /AwZSDF

Are you giving it for free or cash involve, asking cos you didn't mention how you can be reached.?
Re: Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal by emmanuelgon: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can you help me credit my Skrill account since our naira cards can't do so?
Re: Discover How To Use A Secret Badass Method To Open & Verify A Us Paypal by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
No its not free...... its a mistake as i didn't add my number to the post

to get the ebook go here http://myuspaypalsolutions..com/2016/07/open-verified-us-paypal-in-nigeria.html

or whatsapp chat wit me on 07068910883

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation Of How 2017 Will Look Like Economically For Nigerians / Shoking!!! Mmm Is Back, Now Ask Users To Hit Social Media / Fiverr Level 1 Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.