Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Professional Nurse Examination? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Nurse Examination? (23058 Views)

74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. / Challenges Of Being A Male Nurse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Bigboss15: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ofeyi69, please can you give me the list of those hospital
in texas.i am a registered nurse in nigeria really
hoping to work in united states.i shall be grateful
if i can be supplied with the hospitals
address.this is my e mail address; bosedeadegbulugbe@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Profcamsey(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
All nurses are leaving Nigeria. Smh

jonathan has made life Easy, Buhari will make it Easier. Give a Like for Change

1 Like

Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Emzy123(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls I need ur advice...I gain admission to study electrical engineering. but my parent want me to go and study nursing at teaching hospital. my only interest is which of dem is more lucrative nd easy to find employment
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by dennis201: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls continue with ur electrical engineering my dear. Its ur choice and u will do better cos u have chosen it urself but if u go for Nursing as ur parent wish u to do, u may end up not passing NMCN exams. Nursing is more lucrative both home and abroad
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Oyce: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Hello Nurses out there and any1 who can help. I am a registered nurse in Nigeria and also has a bsc in Nursing. I am interested in migrating to Texas to practise as a registered Nurse and all I know is the CES report from CGFNS which I have done and it has been sent to d BON. The report however is satisfactory by CGFNS, praying d board feels same way. Texas does not require the CGFNS exam so my question is where do I take d NCLEX and if it is the US, how do I get a visa without a US nsg license or employment. I think all I am saying is I don't know d steps or process on dis whole migration issue. All I know is d CES from CGFNS which I have done. PLEASE can sum1 help me out
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Oyce: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2015
@ofeyi69, diz are my email addresses: ojie.esther@gmail.com OR ojie_esther@yahoo.com. I am interested in meeting sum1 in texas since dat is my state of interest and also would like to know dose hospitals in Texas. Pls help out. Thank you
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by vickyla5: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2016
helo...Am 23..a Nigeria..registered nurse....I dnt no if Der is any organization that sponsor nurses to futher their study abroad..because am intrested ...aspiring to get my Bs.n.abroad..i av a very strong passion for academic an nursing..pls if any....kindly contact me @ 'vicese13@gmail.com
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by nanaman(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Oyce:
Hello Nurses out there and any1 who can help. I am a registered nurse in Nigeria and also has a bsc in Nursing. I am interested in migrating to Texas to practise as a registered Nurse and all I know is the CES report from CGFNS which I have done and it has been sent to d BON. The report however is satisfactory by CGFNS, praying d board feels same way. Texas does not require the CGFNS exam so my question is where do I take d NCLEX and if it is the US, how do I get a visa without a US nsg license or employment. I think all I am saying is I don't know d steps or process on dis whole migration issue. All I know is d CES from CGFNS which I have done. PLEASE can sum1 help me out

Were you able to do the exam ? How and when? Thanks
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by Omasworld1: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Last last Nclex center Approved in Africa

So, this past January, I was shocked to learn that African Nurses have to travel to Asia ( Phillipines or India) to take USA NCLEX (Board exam). I could not believe that these nurses were subjected to such risk just to take an exam for greener pastures. I did some research and found out that Pearson Vue is responsible for setting up NCLEX testing centers. I tried contacting them, all to no avail. Well, three weeks ago, while attending a conference in Phoenix Arizona, I ran into a Person Vue senior staff, we conversed for a few minutes and I was able to present my case for African nurses. After our little chat, we exchanged business cards. Surprisingly, she reached out to me a few days later. She promised to investigate the need for a Center in Africa. Later that week, she emailed me again and requested for some data to validate my request. Luckily, I was able to provide her with some valid information. We exchanged a few emails and had few phone conversations. To my greatest surprise, I received an email this morning from this wonderful woman, stating that she presented my case to Pearson Vue and the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) executives and that my request to have a Center in Africa has been granted������������ and will be in effect from January 2020. I couldn't hold back tears. Who could have believed that something of this magnitude would be realized through little me. Thank you so much to you, my wonderful lady from Pearson Vue, Pearson Vue and NCSBN. Congratulations to African Nurses������������, You guys can take your USA Board in African from January 2020! To say that I'm humbled is an understatement. It can only be God!! I always fight for causes I believe in and hope you do too. And NO, there is nothing in this for me�, it is all to mitigate risk for African nurses!!

**** Below are my personal pictures and pictures from the conference where the magic happened 
Nneoma Chinomso Oparah, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
Sandra Ajao Alex Nwahiri Ezi Anosike Florence Chinyere Odoemene
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by hinere(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Omasworld1:
Last last Nclex center Approved in Africa

So, this past January, I was shocked to learn that African Nurses have to travel to Asia ( Phillipines or India) to take USA NCLEX (Board exam). I could not believe that these nurses were subjected to such risk just to take an exam for greener pastures. I did some research and found out that Pearson Vue is responsible for setting up NCLEX testing centers. I tried contacting them, all to no avail. Well, three weeks ago, while attending a conference in Phoenix Arizona, I ran into a Person Vue senior staff, we conversed for a few minutes and I was able to present my case for African nurses. After our little chat, we exchanged business cards. Surprisingly, she reached out to me a few days later. She promised to investigate the need for a Center in Africa. Later that week, she emailed me again and requested for some data to validate my request. Luckily, I was able to provide her with some valid information. We exchanged a few emails and had few phone conversations. To my greatest surprise, I received an email this morning from this wonderful woman, stating that she presented my case to Pearson Vue and the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) executives and that my request to have a Center in Africa has been granted������������ and will be in effect from January 2020. I couldn't hold back tears. Who could have believed that something of this magnitude would be realized through little me. Thank you so much to you, my wonderful lady from Pearson Vue, Pearson Vue and NCSBN. Congratulations to African Nurses������������, You guys can take your USA Board in African from January 2020! To say that I'm humbled is an understatement. It can only be God!! I always fight for causes I believe in and hope you do too. And NO, there is nothing in this for me�, it is all to mitigate risk for African nurses!!

**** Below are my personal pictures and pictures from the conference where the magic happened 
Nneoma Chinomso Oparah, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
Sandra Ajao Alex Nwahiri Ezi Anosike Florence Chinyere Odoemene

GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
HE ALONE WILL REPAY YOU FOR THIS.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUVE FOR AFRICAN NURSES PRESENT AND THOSE YET TO COME INTO THE FIELD.
THE WORLD NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Professional Nurse Examination? by yunqdady: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2021
Hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks To Sack Staff In Second Quarter – Rewane / One Month's Notice Or One Month's Salary? / Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.