Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage (38305 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Plenty ooh cheesy
Smellymouth and Demiladegold LordScent and Switann Maxi112 and IronLady grin grin
emperor kuku ma Kee me grin

na ironlady you give me cheesy

I'm disappointed cause you don't want my tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Oh!! Demiladeg..old, the lady I haff been playing "Mama by Kiss Daniel" for all night long.. grin

And right now I am playing "Pana by Tekno" jes because of her..

So na IronLady be Maxi cherikoko? grin Bad guy

U nko? Emper..orLee and Ellacute4..5 ..

Me and Demilade..gold wan play better game inside the bedroom grin..

Oniovo dem don warn me make I hands of Ellacute45 ooh cry Na gun and cutlass dem take ambush me sef.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
emperor kuku ma Kee me grin

na ironlady you give me cheesy

I'm disappointed cause you don't want my tomorrow grin

Hahaahahahahahahaha you can do it my bruh grin

I hope we are not derailing shocked cos I don't want any kind of ban whatsoever. Op no vex ooh I don dey go.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
tooooor grin cheesy

if ban mistakenly touch this one, then no way for me grin

cause know way of getting new one grin , thank God for a kind man like mynd for setting me free this morning grin

emperorleee grin sorry bro

I don't need to ask you about your night... I can see you're in good spirit grin

make I nominate you na, baba for girls cheesy

Hahaha.. E be like say you don get mynd nudes.. grin

Abi u don be secret mod? tongue

Night was fine boss..

If u nominate me, I go nominate you because the way the ladies are screaming your name lately, diaris Godu oooo!!!
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Oniovo dem don warn me make I hands of Ellacute45 ooh cry Na gun and cutlass dem take ambush me sef.

Hahahahah..Oya face other cute ladies na..

Dem plenty and u be fine bouy,dem go dey fall for you..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2016
charijee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy See you.....when did you stop trolling? grin

Time will tell
i don't befor grin

tho trolling is fun sometime but I don't grin

how about your shoe size, did you measure it? grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Shabib(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Let's see
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Maxi112: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. E be like say you don get mynd nudes.. grin

Abi u don be secret mod? tongue

Night was fine boss..

If u nominate me, I go nominate you because the way the ladies are screaming your name lately, diaris Godu oooo!!!
hahahahah grin cheesy Im still investigating mynd sexuality grin for that happened that night, he gave me just 3days grin

I don't gerrit, you don't gerrit, everybody don't gerrit cheesy

forget that screaming bro, they just wanna give me hope in the society cheesy

hang on, lemme call on misshatey to give amebo of your partner grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Smellymouth: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah grin cheesy Im still investigating mynd sexuality grin for that happened that night, he gave me just 3days grin

hang on, lemme call on misshatey to give amebo of your partner grin

Hahaha.. Nobori gerrit..

Partner ke? Ayam single o, not plural..

You and Emperorleee don hijack all d babes from us..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Jamean(f): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
oh really!
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Maxi112:

hang on, lemme call on mis shatey to give amebo of your partner grin

Smellymouth get partner
Gist me please smiley
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2016
Iamnawty Bestie, we need to be here cheesy.
Space booked for you Omo iyami kiss
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2016
I norminate Lezzlie and Ishilove. grin

Cc: luxanne
Tashaamania
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by IamNawty(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2016
MissHatey:
Iamnawty Bestie, we need to be here cheesy.
Space booked for you Omo iyami kiss
here honey.. Lemme sit on ur laps
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Lezzlie(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
I norminate Le.zzlie and Is.hilove. grin
Ishilove can't last two rounds, sorry.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ishilove can't last two rounds, sorry.
Well mount her before you condemn her bruv. grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by nigerianium: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
I nominate MYND44 and PRETTYADAOLISA.

Cc: Tashaamania
Luxanne

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
I nominate:

Rokiatu and B0rn2fuck

Obontami / MrObontami and Kingcheezypuff

MizMycoli and TonyeBarcanista

Postmann and Imithea

Crackhaus and Mindfulness

Tashaamania

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by iykekelvins(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamNawty:
here honey.. Lemme sit on ur laps
Chaii, so that pic, no be you get am

You just give me bobo drink
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Lezzlie(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Well mount her before you condemn her bruv. grin

I have!
She's moist and soft and yielding.

But she doesn't allow full penetration as I could only get 1/3 of my shaft in.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lezzlie:

I have!
She's moist and soft and yielding.

But she doesn't allow full penetration as I could only get 1/3 of my shaft in.
Aha!. Then that's why you two should tag along and contest. May be you might achieve full penetration this time around. grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by obiorathesubtle: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bulls
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Bantino(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Plenty ooh cheesy

Smellymouth and Demiladegold
LordScent and Switann
Maxi112 and IronLady grin grin

Nominations noted, but it will take the confirmation of the couples for them to participate
Thank you!

TEAM NCC
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by IamNawty(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
(
iykekelvins:
Chaii, so that pic, no be you get am

You just give me bobo drink
did I claim it? grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by iykekelvins(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
IamNawty:
( did I claim it? grin
But I asked you, and you confirmed it

No wahala sha
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Bantino(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
I norminate Lezzlie and Ishilove. grin

Tashaamania

Nomination noted, kindly get them to confirm to enable us schedule them as participants

TEAM NCC
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Bantino(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
nigerianium:
I nominate MYND44 and PRETTYADAOLISA.

Cc: Tashaamania
Luxanne

Nomination noted

TEAM NCC
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Bantino(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
I nominate:

Rokiatu and B0rn2fuck

Obontami / MrObontami and Kingcheezypuff

MizMycoli and TonyeBarcanista

Postmann and Imithea

Crackhaus and Mindfulness

Tashaamania

Nominations duly noted

TEAM NCC
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Lezzlie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
joseph1832:
Aha!. Then that's why you two should tag along and contest. May be you might achieve full penetration this time around. grin
Bantino:

Nomination noted, kindly get them to confirm to enable us schedule them as participants

TEAM NCC
Knock off the idea! I am the very Eros! I don't condescend to the endorsements of earthlings!
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Bantino(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Knock off the idea! I am the very Eros! I don't condescend to the endorsements of earthlings!

So who would you like to pair up with for the contest? (You've gat the opportunity to choose for yourself) grin

TEAM NCC
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Eros himself can't dispel the raging beauty of Gaia's daughters, that's why he often flutter them with his raw vulgarity heavily laced with lewd images. grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by IamLEGEND1: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
representative of #TeamSpectators don arrive. where the ballot box dey make I drop my vote in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

I Remember When: / Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / Forum Games Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.