Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

This Is No Longer News. Be A Master Of The Game Too. Join The League Of Real Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is No Longer News. Be A Master Of The Game Too. Join The League Of Real Men (575 Views)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is No Longer News. Be A Master Of The Game Too. Join The League Of Real Men by abdultobz: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Yes your read right. This product is certainly no longer news. A number of persons have confirmed its efficacy by their improved sexual performance and with absolutely no side effects. Don't get it twisted, Samsu Oil isn't a *Let me try,hopefully this will work*. As long as the genuine one is gotten,there's nothing to worry about. If you've used once and your experience differs from as stated here, you've obviously used the counterfeit. Get in touch to get the very original. (09033966444-whatsapp)

For majority cases, extreme penile hypersensitivity is the major cause of pre-expulsion (peaking too early in bed). Samsu Oil fixes this for you with absolutely no negative consequences. Performance anxiety is by far the most usual cause, and the psycho-social issues associated with PE, usually can only be addressed by increasing the partners’ familiarity and comfort with each other.” This is what Samsu Oil offers. You don't have to suffer in silence. Improve and maintain a healthy sex life with *Samsu Oil*
For the records, *Samsu Oil* is a complete shift away from the traditional herbs taken orally with no specific dosage. Yes herbs works but then you put your kidney and liver esp. at great risk. Just so you know, *Samsu Oil* is for external use only and even so, it's non-toxic.

Stop assuming there's no issue or she's gotten used to it. To tell you the truth, there's hardly a woman that can endure a 2min man for her entire sexual life span.Yes you read right. Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong. If she has endured your "2min" till now, then you are lucky. Waste no more time to get a new experience like the men who's gotten this from us. (whatsapp 09033966444 to learn more and in fact read testimonies).

Nationwide Delivery Capability
Pay on Delivery possible for Lagos Residents.

(1) (Reply)

Happy International Men's Day!!!! Nov. 19, 2016 / Airtel Feeds 5,000 Nigerians In Five Days Of Love Initiative / Family Welcomes Baby Boy After 28 Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.