Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (29922 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by mrrights: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers

An American author named Shawn James this week wrote a controversial essay titled ‘Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers’ – detailing 15 reasons why men should not date single mothers. It’s got people talking. Though I personally do not and will never support any write-up with broad generalization, I think Shawn had some valid reasons in the article but its would be plain dumb to generalize this on all single mothers, read and share your own comments below:
http://mrrights.com.ng/?p=596
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Obodo999(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Search...

Mr. Rights

Home - Opinion - 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers

get this
An American author named Shawn James this week wrote a controversial essay titled ‘Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers’ – detailing 15 reasons why men should not date single mothers. It’s got people talking. Though I personally do not and will never support any write-up with broad generalization, I think Shawn had some valid reasons in the article but its would be plain dumb to generalize this on all single mothers, read and share your own comments below:
1. Never Available. A single Mother’s schedule is never open. Single mothers are the kind of women to always cancel dates at the last minute. Something always gets in the way of a man spending time with her. It’s hard to have a relationship with her because she’s never there.
2. YOU are NOT a priority. Usually in a relationship the man winds up DEAD LAST. Behind, her kids, her job, the car, the kitchen sink, the stopped up toilet. Even the dog gets more attention and affection than a man involved with a single mother. Any man who gets involved with a single mother winds up a fifth stringer in a relationship. And he rarely ever gets called up to play.
3. Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER. A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids. They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in life.
4. Emotionally Unavailable – Most Single mothers cannot form an intimate connection with a man because her feelings are invested in other people. Usually her primary focus is on her children. In addition to dedicating herself to her children, most single mothers have given their hearts to someone else- their children’s father. And those feelings she still has for him will always prevent her from getting closer to you. There will always be some distance between a single mother and the new man in her life.
5. The ex/ Baby Daddy is ALWAYS THERE. A man just doesn’t deal with a single mother. He deals with her ex or her baby daddy as well. And this guy is always hovering around like a helicopter looking to c*ckblock you. Some of these guys still think they have a shot at getting back with her. Others just don’t want to see her happy. A lot of these dudes want to f!ght over her. Seriously, it’s a game they’re playing with each other. And they’ll be playing that game with each other until their children turn 18 or 21. Head for the exit. It’s just not worth dealing with this fool and his insecure bullshyt.
6. The kids are working AGAINST YOU When dealing with a single mother you also deal with Kids. Kids who still in their little heart of hearts think that Dad will come back and love them. Seriously, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.
7. Those kids will HATE YOU. They will act out to keep you from getting closer to mommy. They will make accusations against you to get you in trouble. Again, it’s just not worth dealing with the bullsh*t to get with a female. There are four billion women in the world. You can find a quality female who doesn’t carry all this baggage or give you this much grief.
8. Entitled attitude Single mothers think because she had a baby out of wedlock the world owes her EVERYTHING. And she thinks she’s the one who deserves the best. Even though she’s usually collecting welfare, food stamps, or child support, in eyes she’s still supposed to be treated like she’s a queen because she popped a kid out of her v*gina. In their deluded distorted vision of the world Men are still supposed to take her out to the finest restaurants and buy them lots of expensive stuff. And he’s supposed to take care of her kids too, buying them whatever they want while taking a blind eye to their bad behavior.
9. Distorted self-image Single mothers still thinks she’s as sexy like she was before she had a baby. Only she doesn’t understand how her body has changed. In some cases for the worse. Single mothers are the type to try to squeeze themselves into sexy outfits like low-rise jeans and cropped T-shirts to show off their belly button, not seeing the muffin top and stretch marks squeezing out over the top of their pants. They’re the type to stuff themselves into slinky spandex dresses, (not aware of that gut, and the cellulite on their asses) and head out to the club. She thinks men are supposed to run up on her offering to buy her drinks. And because a few thirsty simps step to her, she thinks she’s still got it. But the only people who wants what she has to offer are scavengers at the bottom of the social scene.
10. Always the victim. Single Mothers never take responsibility for their actions. The situation they’re in is always the fault of that “no good man”, “these damn kids” their mother or someone else. They never take any time to do any self-examination or make any efforts to change their lives. They’re still looking for some Rich Incredibly
Handsome Man™ to put on a cape and play Captain Save-A-Hoe™, sweep her off her feet and take her out of the troubling situation she helped make.
Jekyll & Hyde Personality. A single mother will be the sweetest thing when a man first dates her, but a few months into a relationship she turns into a NUTJOB. A man will usually see glimpses of this when she chastises her kids when he first meets them. During that meeting she’ll yell at them and bully them to get them to act right while praising a man like he’s an angel.
It’s all an act. Heaven will turn into Hell around the six month mark.
Once a single mother gets a man settled into her life it’s not common for her to start verbally abusing him and mocking him as she projects all that pent-up rage from those previous failed relationships onto him. And it’s usually around this point that most men realize why this woman is single and why it’s time for him to hit the exit door.
Drama Queen. Because a single mother always sees herself as a victim of society, she’s always talking about her problems. And she always has a new trouble to bring everyone. There’s never a good day in the life of a single mother because there’s always some new crisis about to emerge in her life.
The reason single mothers need the drama is because it makes them feel important. It makes people pay attention to them. And when Captain-Save-A-Hoe™ is doting on them trying to solve their problems it makes them feel an artificial sense of value. They need that value to deflects people’s attention from how pathetic their lives actually are.
Manipulative In most cases, a single mother has no interest in a man she’s dating. In a lot of cases she’s just using a guy as a pawn.
In most cases she’s dating to make her Baby Baddy jealous. Deep down in her heart of hearts she believes that if she’s seen with someone else who sees her as valuable that he’ll see her as valuable and take her back.
In other cases when she’s not trying to get a rise out of Baby Daddy she’s playing the sympathy card™ using a guy to get gifts, free dinners and free drinks out of him. To a single mother, The men in her lives are just human ATM machines where she whispers a sweet nothing in his ear like a PIN number and money comes out of his wallet.
And because she’s a drama queen who loves to play the victim, the Single mother plays to men’s emotions to get them to react in the way she wants. It’s not common for a single mother to tell her man man about her baby daddy so he can go fight him. Or pit two baby daddies against each other. Many a man has wound up either dead or in prison because a single Mother played the victim card™.
Dishonest. A single mother is a LIAR. It’s how she gets what she wants. It’s how she manipulates people. It’s how she takes care of her kids. It’s how she survives in this world.
Single mothers lie. And they LIE ALL THE TIME. They lie to men about their age, their height, their weight, how many kids they have, the job they do.
On top of the lies they tell to others They lie to themselves. They lie about about how beautiful they are. They lie telling themselves they’re still a catch. They lie telling themselves they still have a chance with a good man. They lie telling themselves that their lives will be happily ever after one day.
The horrible truth is without those lies most of those single mothers would realize how pathetic their lives are. How they have no options in the dating scene. That they’re at the bottom of the barrel in the dating scene and the only men who want them are pathetic Manginas and thirsty Simps.
Carries Baggage, baggage and more baggage A single mother has more issues than Time and Newsweek combined. And when she’s looking for a man, she’s not looking for an equal caring partner. She’s looking for a Pullman Porter™ to take care of her kids, and clean up her messes with her childrens’ father. Brothers, don’t let yourself get sized up for the white jacket and the bow tie!
Anyway, dealing with a single mother is like walking through a minefield. After several months of being involved with her, it leaves a man anxious and tense because he doesn’t know where to step that won’t lead to an explosion that kills him.
That’s why Real Men avoid single mothers like disease.
Real men understand life is too short to put up with someone’s drama and their emotional baggage. We only have a limited time on God’s Earth and who wants to spend it being a Pullman Porter cleaning up someone else’s messes. As I stated before in a previous blog, let that woman take her run over Jimmy Choos and clean up her own mess. She made her bed, now let her lie in the wet spot.
Don’t date single mothers and don’t waste your time with them. There are four billion women in this world. If you’re patient, you’ll find a good one.
Source

Tagged with: DATING REAL MEN SINGLE MOM SINGLE MOTHERS

7 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by mrrights: 1:51am On Feb 05, 2016
: (
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:33am On Feb 05, 2016
tired of it all!
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by mrrights: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Safari29: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2016
at the end of the day they are humans.
anybody unlucky with decision can be in the shoe.
All is well

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Safari29: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
tired of it all!

i advise young people whos yet to find their feets stay off single mother. Only those who have arrived should date them unless you want to be miserable. it takes high level maturity, more than physical look (cos most single mother are hot). no be beans.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Safari29:

i advise young people whos yet to find their feets stay off single mother. Only those who have arrived should date them unless you want to be miserable. it takes high level maturity, more than physical look (cos most single mother are hot). no be beans.
those who have arrived,no wonder she was a sperm deposit at the beginning
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Safari29: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016
kevinberry:
those who have arrived,no wonder she was a sperm deposit at the beginning
that is even if shes lucky. its her cross, she must carry it.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Obodo999:
Dishonest. A single mother is a LIAR. It’s how she gets what she wants. It’s how she manipulates people. It’s how she takes care of her kids. It’s how she survives in this world.
Single mothers lie. And they LIE ALL THE TIME. They lie to men about their age, their height, their weight, how many kids they have, the job they do.
On top of the lies they tell to others They lie to themselves. They lie about about how beautiful they are. They lie telling themselves they’re still a catch. They lie telling themselves they still have a chance with a good man. They lie telling themselves that their lives will be happily ever after one day.
The horrible truth is without those lies most of those single mothers would realize how pathetic their lives are. How they have no options in the dating scene. That they’re at the bottom of the barrel in the dating scene and the only men who want them are pathetic Manginas and thirsty Simps.
Shaybebaby, does this strike you as autobiographical grin? Mindfulness shamer alert cheesy! I should take lessons from this guy cool

TV
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

Shaybebaby, does this strike you as autobiographical grin? Mindfulness shamer alert cheesy! I should take lessons from this guy cool

TV

You better go back to the thread where you have compromised your high moral standards about marriage in the name of loyalty to your friend Tim. grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, shaybebaby is not a single mother. The child's father has taken on an active role in his child's life as far as I am informed.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
mrrights:

http://mrrights.com.ng/?p=596

What does equal caring partner mean?

@OP: Whatever rocks an individual's boat.

Wouldn't deal with a baby daddy too.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You better go back to the thread where you have compromised your high moral standards about marriage in the name of loyalty to your friend Tim. grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, shaybebaby is not a single mother. The child's father has taken on an active role in his child's life as far as I am informed.

I would ignore you but, we know lies repeated over time begin to seem true. Prove, with relevant quotes, the comment(s) where TV supported my opinions which conflict with his religious beliefs. I asked you for this earlier and you azontoed away from the question misdirecting as always. Mindfulness, don't be a liar.

So, Shaybebaby is married?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

I would ignore you but, we know lies repeated over time begin to seem true. Prove, with relevant quotes, the comment(s) where TV supported my opinions which conflict with his religious beliefs. I asked you for this earlier and you azontoed away from the question misdirecting as always. Mindfulness, don't be a liar.

I only explain things to people who have a brain. wink

Another dvmb as fvck question.
See reasoning. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I only explain things to people who have a brain. wink

Another dvmb as fvck question.
See reasoning. grin grin grin grin grin

If you mistakenly find yourself in an ayslum for whatever reason, you're not coming out for nothing.

Well, does she live with her baby daddy in any capacity?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

If you mistakenly find yourself in an ayslum for whatever reason, you're not coming out for nothing.

Well, does she live with her baby daddy in any capacity?

You are an id.iot. She is neither single nor does she raise her child alone. The baby's father is actively involved and she has got a man in the house, an Italian stallion for that matter. cool ; not an old man who flaunts his skinny azz on NL in undies and then tries to convince people of his superior morality. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Dyt(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why do I find this write up stupid
undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01:

TV
Nope.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Nope, was married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by MizMyColi(f): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dyt:

Sis,

It is not just stupid.
It is a very nonsensical and ingredient write up for generalizing about single mothers.

I am tempted to call the author an Oloshious Entity, but I'll pass. cool

11 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

Sis,

It is not just stupid.
It is a very nonsensical and ingredient write up for generalizing about single mothers.

I am tempted to call the author an Oloshious Entity, but I'll pass. cool

grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by shaybebaby(f): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are an id.iot. She is neither single nor does she raise her child alone. The baby's father is actively involved and she has got a man in the house, an Italian stallion for that matter. cool ; not an old man who flaunts his skinny azz on NL in undies and then tries to convince people of his superior morality. grin grin

You got that right honey bunch. wink

Son's dad is a whole lot more involved than these losers who claim they are the bee's knees.
Off out now to do my good deed day of the day for a friend but that slowpoke that posts pictures of his azz had better have pictures of him spending quality time with his kids in everyday life or shut up because imma spam this thread with pics and videos of a father whose life revolves around his son. cool

Hope you've had a great week. kiss

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by MizMyColi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
shaybebaby:

You are a sweetheart. kiss

Son's dad is a whole lot more involved than these losers who claim they are the bee's knees.
Off out now to do my good deed day of the day for a friend but that slowpoke that posts pictures of his azz had better have pictures of him spending quality time with his kids in everyday life or shut up because imma spam this thread with pics and videos of a father whose life revolves around his son. cool

I am not worried about your son, I know his mother. kiss kiss kiss
My heart goes out to someone else's kids. wink

I did. smiley Wish the same for you and more. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by bennyrazz: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016

. They never take any time to do any self-examination or make any efforts to change their lives. They’re still looking for some Rich Incredibly
Handsome Man™ to put on a cape and play Captain Save-A-Hoe™

that part got me rflmao cheesy grin very hilarious write up. The truth about single mothers is simply, their market value is down. Seriously, I detest guys that hit on single mothers except if they are widows. And they must be on the same pedestal. You can't be a single mother and you start to look for one fresh looking guy to destroy his destiny.

@mrrights cheesy this thread should dissuade aspiring single mothers
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by TV01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Mindlessness is both godless and lacking a strong cultural heritage. Hence she lies like she farts - from any available orifice grin. Thanks for the challenge, hopfully enough people know her modus operandi by now. Mindfulness, come, which orifice did you pull the 500'000 Syrian refugees taken in by Saudia Arabia from cheesy.

shaybebaby:

...involved? All the way from Bologna every 4th weekend of the month. Get outta here grin grin

TV

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by SiestaFiesta: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
TV01 flaunting his azz undies on NL like a gay desperado grin

6 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by SiestaFiesta: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yeah, so she's not married to baby daddy or anyone else and does live with said man. So, the man has custody, or does she? Is she a single parent or an estranged parent?

While you're at it, google 'single parent', just so we're on the same page as to the meaning of the term.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Your friend. grin
Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dyt:

Because you're a single mother? I'm just guessing here.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers by Timbuktuo: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't need google. I have a brain - unlike you. wink grin

Lol. Alright. Who needs google when they have you? Damn, i keep a scribing your brain with functional status. My bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name / Help With PHCN Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.