Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral (1784 Views)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe Sued / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Olajumoke Orisaguna Features In New Movie As A Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Ebal: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral

Most people will find it strange or maybe outrageous to turn up for a wedding only to find the bride wearing actual shoes or sneakers instead of the usual heels for their wedding.

Well,it’s happened in the beautiful nation of Ghana with the bride and her hubby receiving so many questions, applauds, and even insults for the choice..See more photos after cut...

The Bride, Vera Ewura Obeng a professional photographer from Ghana did not go for heels for the big day and rather opted for custom-made desert boots from Horseman Shoes.

According to her after being a wedding photographer for 6 years and seeing the pain most of these women suffer just to look glam, she wasn’t about to go through the same fate hence her drastic decision.

In a post on facebook which has received more than 2,000 likes and close to 500 shares plus zillions of comments the beautiful cinderella bride explained her choice and did a little clap back at all those who were mocking her.

“After being a wedding photographer for 6 years its only fair that I learn not to repeat what Brides go through over and over again.

For me, What is the point in wearing heels to church and remove it during reception? I just don’t get it. If you want heels wear it throughout the event. I wore mine for 9 hours. I see Brides complaining about the heels all the time. It even doesn’t make my photos nice. My “comboo” as some are calling it is actually custom made “HORESEMAN HOOVES”.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/08/photos-of-bride-wearing-boot-at-her.html

Checkout her Photos below...

Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Berbierklaus(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
grin She looks cute

Nice sneakers too smiley
if only Vizkizz agrees to my marry me embarassed I would have wore this on our wedding day grin
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2016
She for just wear this one naaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin She looks cute

Nice sneakers too smiley
if only Vizkz agrees to my marry me embarassed I would have wore this on our wedding day grin

Babe, wuhdoyoumean? So all the bride price I have been sending is for what? angry
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Color riot. She should have gotten a ‘white’ one.
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Berbierklaus(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Vizkizz:

Babe, wuhdoyoumean? So all the bride price I have been sending is for what? angry

We have not seen any angry

Where did you send it through? DHL abi Express sender

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by demolinka(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice rebellious concept! Small time, some men self go dey wear soccer boot go marry
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

We have not seen any angry

Where did you send it through? DHL abi Express sender

Express sender ko. flashshare ni grin
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by mikool007(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
pyyxxaro:
She for just wear this one naaa
she and her uncle can't share d same shu nah
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by andray12(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
ok *sipping engine oil* cool
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Yustash001(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
But she looks cool in it....
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Berbierklaus(f): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Vizkizz:

Express sender ko. flashshare ni grin

undecided
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: PHOTOS Of A Bride Wearing Boot At Her Wedding Goes Viral by Berbierklaus(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Vizkizz:

grin tongue kiss
Kissezzz

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Puts Her Hot Body On Display In Bahamas / Lovely Photo Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Her $3,290 Gucci Bag / Efe Made Best Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.