Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Am Not Happy As An Arsenal Fan, Despite The Signings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Am Not Happy As An Arsenal Fan, Despite The Signings (476 Views)

What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position / Man Buried With An Arsenal Flag Just Like He Had Asked Before His Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am Not Happy As An Arsenal Fan, Despite The Signings by dadabashua1(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Seriously despite the signings from arsenal am not expecting anything to change, because the most important area have not be strengthen, which is a new manager, Arsene wenger is a wack he sucks, from his game line up to substitutions down to tactical prowess, if you doubting me then wait by the end of season to see where arsenal will finish, not even signing messi will get me excited so long Le prof remains the boss.
Re: Why Am Not Happy As An Arsenal Fan, Despite The Signings by gabinogem(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2016
OK... Na now una want dey wake up from una slumber abi.

I thought u guys were comfortable with ur 4th & 3rd position cheesy
Re: Why Am Not Happy As An Arsenal Fan, Despite The Signings by dadabashua1(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2016
a lot of fans wants wenger to leave but they always call them plastic fans, I always tell them players change but results don't, that should tell any sensible fan that the fault is from the manager

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Under Pressure To Drop Rooney / WHO Wants FOURFOURTWO Sports Magazine Latest Edition? / 7 Questions : As The Super Eagles Battle Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.