Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Information On Demand Of Farming Produce. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information On Demand Of Farming Produce. (467 Views)

A Demand Of Apology For False Accusation And Blackmail / What You Should Demand Of Your Logistics Provider In Nigeria / Dried And Smoked Fish Export – How To Serve The Demand Of Africans Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On Demand Of Farming Produce. by sirantonio(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello nairalanders, my name is Anthony, and I represent a small group of persons who want to venture into supply of farming produce, but we need persons with vast knowledge or information on demands of these produces (any)anywhere in the country. We intend to go into what is known as supply and demand. Anyone with such information can contact me on 07031052084 so we can go into business. Thank you.
Re: Information On Demand Of Farming Produce. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Supply and demand of which farm product?
Grain
Tuber
Spices
Vegetables
Fruits
Livestock - or what?

Be specific bros
Re: Information On Demand Of Farming Produce. by sirantonio(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Supply and demand of which farm product?
Grain
Tuber
Spices
Vegetables
Fruits
Livestock - or what?

Be specific bros
grains,tubers,spices would do for now

(1) (Reply)

(HELP Needed / Answer Our Weekly Question And Win NGN1000 / Soft Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.