Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

WAEC GCE 2016. GET Answers For Free. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC GCE 2016. GET Answers For Free. (384 Views)

Only 24 Candidates In Zamfara Passed 2017 Nov/Dec NECO GCE / Pre Degree Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Unis / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2016. GET Answers For Free. by kunki90(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Todae m gonna post commerce though its a little bit late...but I promise others will come in b4
[Commerce 0BJ AND THEORY]Commerce OBJ:1-10: BCCDBAACDD11-20:BABABDABBA21-30: DCCDDACACB31-40:ADAAAAADDA41-50: CDCDDCBCDD -THEORY ANS7(a)i winding of the firmsmarket, transportation has the ability toextend a firms market for the sales ofproductsii encouragement ofinternational trade, transportation bysea,air and land has greatly promotetrading between countriesiiidevelopment of rural areas,transportation has greatly encouragedthe development of the rural areasivimproved standard of living ,it has led toeconomic growth and develpment innigeria(b)i it allows continous flow ofgoodsii it reduces the overcrowding ofthe roadsiii it has low maintenace costiv there is less possibily of accident -v - 9. privatization is the transferof ownership and control of state- ownedbusiness enterprises from the the state toindividual (private sector) . i. Efficiency- Byremoving red – tapism and reducing waste.It is believed such business can be betterrun by the private sector. ii. Liberalisation-privatization is often aimed at allowingmore investors into certain sector therebycreating room for competition. iii.Consumer’s interest- privatization maybealso be conceived to protect the interest ofconsumers by giving the right to chosewhich is often under governmentmonopoly. iv. Burden reduction-government may decide to private anenterprise in order produce its financialburden in the running of such anenterprises. v. Efficiency management- it isbelieved that when business is run bybusinessman and not civil servant, it willbe more efficient and profit oriented(2a)(i) duration of the business(ii) capital contribution(iii) admission of new members(iv) the nature of the business(v) the objective of the firm(9.) privatizationis the transfer ofownership and control of state- ownedbusiness enterprises from the the state toindividual (private sector).i. Efficiency- Byremoving red a€A¿ tapismand reducing waste. It is believed suchbusiness can be better run by the privatesector.ii. Liberalisation- privatization is oftenaimedat allowing more investors into certainsectorthereby creating room for competition.iii.Consumera's interest- privatization maybealso be conceived to protect the interest ofconsumers by giving the right to chosewhich is often under government monopoly.iv. Burden reduction- government maydecideto private an enterprise in order produce itsfinancial burden in the running of such anenterprises.v. Efficiency management- it isbelieved thatwhen business is run by businessman andnot civil servant, it will be more efficientand profit oriented.5a).cheque - A cheque is defined by the bill ofexchange act of 1882 as "a bill of exchangedrawn on a banker on a banker payableondemand .5b).(i) current account- money can bewithdrawn frequently. holders of interest arenot entitled to interest payment ofcommission is made bythe customers to thebank(ii) saving account- money can only bewithdrawn occasionally. it attracts afavourable rate of interest. holders areissued with passbook.(iii) fix deposit account- money is depositedfor a specific period itattracts higher interestrate. notice of seven days must begiven withdrawal....©hydra
Re: WAEC GCE 2016. GET Answers For Free. by zibi5: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op that fake......CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONFIRM ANSWER
Re: WAEC GCE 2016. GET Answers For Free. by kunki90(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
zibi5:
Op that fake......CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONFIRM ANSWER
let the candidates be the judge,bt if u insist its fake.u share urs ..
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics And Other Science Related Subjects Tutor!!!!! / Annular Eclipse: Space Agency Advises Nigerians Not To Panic Today / NYSC Hopefuls; Schooled In Africa But Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.