Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT (1187 Views)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
I saw a thread earlier about the whereabout of Anambra rice. I can authoritatively tell you that the So called Anambra rice sells for 20,500 per bag in the market. What these implies is that they as suppliers bought around 17,000 or 18,000 from the company (Coscharis Farms)!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maybe thats why people are not patronizing it. My mother is a big time food contractor and has big food contacts all over the country. smiley smiley

She tried buying the rice last week Friday and 20,500 (Twenty Thousand, five hundred) is the fixed price lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THESE USELESS PROPAGANDA AND STOP MISINFORMING THE GENERAL PUBLIC sad sad sad

For those who care to know and want to tag me a hater, I am from Anambra and based in Onitsha all my life wink wink wink

If you have a contrary opinion or price, lets hear it.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun.... Let this topic be debated by other Nigerians and Anambra Online Spartans wink wink wink

N.B
Another fact that supports and makes my findings true is the very fact that sometime ago, a trailer was seen in Aba recently offloading Labana rice from Kebbi state. Tell me, why people would not patronise Anambra rice that is near and go to far away Kebbi for Labana? I stand to be corrected though!

1 Like

Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by ETHIX(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
That is why we need people like you to inform the public
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ewwwwwoooooooo.........so na beans man go de chop daily....
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

naso brother cry cry cry cry
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by duro4chang(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamexcelblog:
I saw a thread earlier about the whereabout of Anambra rice. I can authoritatively tell you that the So called Anambra rice sells for 20,500 per bag in the market. What these implies is that they as suppliers bought around 17,000 or 18,000 from the company (Coscharis Farms)!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maybe thats why people are not patronizing it. My mother is a big time food contractor and has big food contacts all over the country. smiley smiley

She tried buying the rice last week Friday and 20,500 (Twenty Thousand, five hundred) is the fixed price lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THESE USELESS PROPAGANDA AND STOP MISINFORMING THE GENERAL PUBLIC sad sad sad

For those who care to know and want to tag me a hater, I am from Anambra and based in Onitsha all my life wink wink wink

If you have a contrary opinion or price, lets hear it.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun.... Let this topic be debated by other Nigerians and Anambra Online Spartans wink wink wink

N.B
Another fact that supports and makes my findings true is the very fact that sometime ago, a trailer was seen in Aba recently offloading Labana rice from Kebbi state. Tell me, why people would not patronise Anambra rice that is near and go to far away Kebbi for Labana? I stand to be corrected though!

Thank you.Truth will always prevail
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by Ademat7(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
now u see why importation ban should not be now,when we know fuel importation is d forex killer and our politicians' embezzlement
cc: Dr. lalasticlala,Prof. Seun
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by WINNERMENTALITY: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol.. The moment Sai Chantters see this tread.. They would hide their tail like a dog that met a snake
Re: "Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT by Baroba(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:

Don't despair brother, beans is more nutritious than polished rice.. Igbo bu Igbo / Nigerians start eating achicha, fio fio, beans, akidi..

These are much better alternatives... cool

Your name dey one kind by the way, you must be a great student of anatomy.. tongue

(1) (Reply)

New Recipe: Fried Rice And Beans / Recession: Beef VS Goat Meat VS Turkey VS Fish. Which Is The Cheapest? / Intern Needed (cake Baking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.