Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell Her To Go? (1563 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am not
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
She's trying to destroy your marriage and If you don't do what is necessary to make her go away, you will regret the consequences later. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by youngest85(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guy no dull ursef o!

How many wives solomon d wisest man had?
Abi u no wan wise?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na one chance you enter so.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by greatgod2012(f): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
You want to let her go, yet, you're using her for sexual gratification.

For the fact that you had sexx with her even after you got married made me to be disappointed and not taking you serious.

You know what to do if you really wanted her to go, but your unfaithfulness will not allow you.

I'm out!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
greatgod2012:

For the fact that you had sexx with her even after you got married made me to be disappointed and not taking you serious.

You know what to do if you really wanted her to go, but your unfaithfulness will not allow you.

I'm out!
we haven't had sex this year.. All was last year.. I made sure I stopped that.

My problem now is she comes around me, many times, I am tempted to relocate my office cos of her.. I will soon.

She will wait, even if the Secretary tells her am not around.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm. It's ugly you cheated on your wife but looks like you're remorseful so it's not too late. Now, If you want her (your ex) to leave for good and never show face again, let your wife in everything. Tell her you cheated.

Proof & show to her you're sorry. Beg for forgiveness.
Hopefully she'll forgive you. If she does, go ahead & set an AP with your Ex. Tell her to met you in a nice place.

Act cool and don't let her on anything. Then on the big day you're to met, take your wife with you. When you all are together, hold your wife's hand and clearly enunciate to your ex to leave you alone. Warn her.

Then let your wife, ask her to kindly keep her vagina to herself. And before you leave, let her know you wouldn't hesitate to get a restraining order. Delete her contact.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
greatgod2012:

I'm out!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by yetseyi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
I think you posted pictures of your family sometimes back here. I hope someone that knows your wife won't see this post sha and if it makes FP.......
I would advise you bring them down from that thread, it is a small world before kasala bursts prematurely.

As for your predicament, God will help you bro.

You are scared of the unthinkable and what's that, are you scared you have wasted her time or something else and karma may come knocking, on ly you knows what you are scared of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by greatgod2012(f): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
She's trying to destroy your marriage and If you don't do what is necessary to make her go away, you will regret the consequences later. undecided

She's not trying to destroy his marriage, he is the one trying to destroy his own marriage by not fulfilling his vow to his wife.

I have zero tolerance for BS.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by greatgod2012(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yomieluv:
we haven't had sex this year.. All was last year.. I made sure I stopped that.

My problem now is she comes around me, many times, I am tempted to relocate my office cos of her.. I will soon.

She will wait, even if the Secretary tells her am not around.

Yomi, please and please, you ain't honest here.

OK, if your wife told you that her ex refuses to let her be and in the process of pestering her, they have had sexx once or twice unintentionally after your wedding, what will you do/say?

Remember the golden rule, do unto others what you want them do unto you. It also applies to marital relationships.

Sort yourself out, bro.
Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
greatgod2012:

She's not trying to destroy his marriage, he is the one trying to destroy his own marriage by not fulfilling his vow to his wife.

I have zero tolerance for BS.
you are absolutely right, Op brought this on himself, I don't know why he's coming to nairaland to complain when he knows what need to be done undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by bennyrazz: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
it is easy for men to cheat these days especially when women are now gbanjo who go buy, 3 for 50kobo. What a shame.

I wouldnt blame you @yomieluv, we all fall to rise. You have admitted that you have fallen, now you want to rise. Some men like you are not even thinking of rising from where they fell at.

No wo/man born of a man would hear your confession and not feel betrayed. Your wife is going to feel very betrayed when you confess your gross misconduct to her. It will only take the grace of God for her to forgive and forget. The only thing I will write to you now is, start showering her with gifts, praising her every minute, cuddling her, doing house chores before breaking the news to her, she has every right to know, it shouldn't come from a third party. God help you bro
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by MmmS(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yomieluv its obvious your marriage was doomed before it started i remember reading your threads either complaining about your wife or her mother! You started buildin your cheating excuses before your marriae even started. I hope your wife finds out! Men like you should just remain single until death, it will save a whole lot of decent women out there a lot of stress.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
things like these.... she won't stop.... tell your wife then invite the girl over.... if shes a right thinking girl she go run

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders,come To My Rescue!!! / I Want To Marry Three Or More Wives But I Earn Only 70k Per Month / 8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.