Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) (1729 Views)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) / Beware Of This BVN Scammer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Christeety: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guys, please beware of Akinboboye Femi. He is a data scammer.

He goes about sending fake data advert. I was scammed.
I was skeptical at first, cos the promo looks too good to be real, so I decided to try it with the least amount. He sent me a programmed data which isn't working(Fake airtel message).

I called him thereafter, he switched off his phone immediately and blocked me from his Whatsapp. But I was wise enough to save his profile pics before the transaction.
Though, the money might be small(#600). But its my hard earned money and I don't deserve to be cheated on.

Im sharing this to save other folks from falling victim .

P.S: Awoof dey run belle..Lol

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
This guy is a chronic criminal, he even dey insult his client

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Christeety: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
He even had the gut to use swear words at me. As if am the cause of his bleeped up life.

Scammer wey get liver. Mscthew

Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by niggi4life(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Haba! This isn't fair at all.
And he said he has his name to protect shioor
But one question for you OP, did you meet him on NL?

If yes, what's his Monicker? If No, then people should still mark his face,name and ID to avoid further scam by the black wizard.
He just shot himself on the leg
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Christeety: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
niggi4life:
Haba! This isn't fair at all.
And he said he has his name to protect shioor
But one question for you OP, did you meet him on NL?

If yes, what's his Monicker? If No, then people should still mark his face,name and ID to avoid further scam by the black wizard.
He just shot himself on the leg

I don't know him from Adam. But I guess it must have been from Nairaland. (Disadvantage of dropping numbers). I just got his message one day, he keeps sending the advert. I decided to try him out due to his incessant adverts.
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by niggi4life(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Christeety:

I don't know him from Adam. But I guess it must have been from Nairaland. (Disadvantage of dropping numbers). I just got his message one day, he keeps sending the advert. I decided to try him out due to his incessant adverts.
Eyah, so sorry to hear that, don't worry he has met his waterloo by you posting his picture here on NL and his identity
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Fragilegirl(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm sure dis guy doesn't know how easy it is to track him down and arrest him, with his mobile number, chat evidence and picture. As easy as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Christeety: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
niggi4life:
Eyah, so sorry to hear that, don't worry he has met his waterloo by you posting his picture here on NL and his identity

Yes o.Thanks jare.
May God deliver us from them in Jesus name.
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by YorubaDemon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
#600 smh
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Christeety: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
YorubaDemon:
#600 smh
Meaning?
Re: Beware Of Akinboboye Femi. He Is A Scammer. (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
The way all these small boys scam nowadays ehn. I've another one on my list. He scams people telling them he sells Adsense.

I actually have his Facebook profile name, His name and details..

Very easy to track... Guys just be careful

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Jihadists Release New Video, Show Turkish Soldiers Burned Alive / Two Lautech Students Die In Auto Crash On Their Way To School / Wife Of US Police Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Says She Will Divorce Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.