Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Positive Thinker. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Positive Thinker. (482 Views)

The Positive Impact Of Social Media On The Christian Youth / Stay Motivated... Be Positive ! / Think Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Thinker. by Headmaster055(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
POSITIVE THINKER (From d stable of my Diary, written on the 9th of Jan. 2012)
Positive thinking is like a driving power, positive thinking enhances mental excellence and your mental excellence determines your efficiency in everything you do. Nothing happens without the faculty of your thinking, and nothing is discovered without a close examination by the attitude of positive thinking. A positive thinker will always be innovative and full of ideas.
Be positive! Think positive!! Stay positive!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do As A Parent / The Crazy Tale Of A Writer / Where Can I Publish My Poems For People To Read And Also Gain Recognitions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.