Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,102 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Just Before You Join MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just Before You Join MMM (1499 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did / Those Who Wants To Join MMM Pls Read This Before Taking The Investing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
If you have no problem with scamming people of hard earned money then you wouldn't have a problem with MMM. The system is working now but if you have half a brain you know it is designed to collapse someday. And when it does the people that would have lost their monies would be the victims and those of you collecting the monies now would be the scammers!

So please we understand how MMM works and it's interesting however I and the rest like me that oppose it have a moral view to the possible effect of the impending loses and for this reason I will never be part of MMM. It has nothing to do with wether I know you or not it's just a reap off scheme and people might commit suicide after these loses; thoughts like that would never allow me to do MMM.

So please guys carry on but quit trying to recruit us here we have heard it clearly.

Think about it and do the right thing;
Do the morally correct thing!

5 Likes

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by natakin(f): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Squad4:
If you have no problem with scamming people of hard earned money then you wouldn't have a problem with MMM. The system is working now but if you have half a brain you know it is designed to collapse someday. And when it does the people that would have lost their monies would be the victims and those of you collecting the monies now would be the scammers!

So please we understand how MMM works and it's interesting however I and the rest like me that oppose it have a moral view to the possible effect of the impending loses and for this reason I will never be part of MMM. It has nothing to do with wether I know you or not it's just a reap off scheme and people might commit suicide after these loses; thoughts like that would never allow me to do MMM.

So please guys carry on but quit trying to recruit us here we have heard it clearly.

One of the ironies of the information age is how it’s turning out to obscure rather than improve our understanding of what’s really going on. The pressure to report quickly errs towards unverified reporting, or reporting based on facts distributed via unchecked sources or biased lobby groups intent on propagating causes, which in turn leads to an abundance of misinformation which confuses everyone. In addition, if you have morals you would not have made the above statement...

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
natakin:

One of the ironies of the information age is how it’s turning out to obscure rather than improve our understanding of what’s really going on. The pressure to report quickly errs towards unverified reporting, or reporting based on facts distributed via unchecked sources or biased lobby groups intent on propagating causes, which in turn leads to an abundance of misinformation which confuses everyone. In addition, if you have morals you would not have made the above statement...

No mind am. Mtchw.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by BinaryRocks: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Squad4:

Bad belle everywhere undecided
Who ur story story EPP?
In fact.,....

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by phantomBBT: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2016
grin thrash everywhere.. the bitter truth for u is that I have benefited over #1.3million from this same MMM u called a scam.. lols grin
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by slavemerchant: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Guy, take a break now, una no dey tire, adults are aware of the consequences of their action, no one has solicited for neither your help nor your guidance. Take several backseats and sip zobo
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by godwinstringed1(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2016
MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

*10, Website upgrades and security*

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
The thing that amazes me most is that people override the MORAL IMPLICATION of MMM by greed. A responder above even blessed the system and its progenitors and prayed for God's blessings on the system and its beneficiaries.

Just consider the few points below;

1. Where does the 30% interest come from?
2. Does the system make any investments to grow funds? Every Penny you receive is another person's money; Are you sure the person would receive his own money?
3. Are 95 Percent of the people involved in it there, because they believe in the ideology of help being promoted? Or are they there because of 30%?
4. Will I get 30% if new people do not join the MMM community?
5. If answer to 4 is no; What would happen to the people that have already provided help waiting for their turn to get help?
6. Are there people who have even against warnings or wrong indoctrination, put their life's saving or put their business funds into MMM with the hope of getting 30%?
7. What would be the fate of these people that put there funds at the point of collapse? Could people who loose everything to the system consider killing themselves? Has MMM failed in other countries before?(SOUTH AFRICA MMM)
8. would that guy you preached to bless you when his money is lost or would he curse you?

On the possibility that the organizers are reaping from the system without you knowing; Just truly ask yourself;
1. How hard is it for a foreigner to obtain a local bank account?
2. Do you have a view of how much money the account you are paying into has received? Would you know if the system decides to channel 50% of all deposits to a single account?
3. Has there been delays experienced in the system in the past or presently? Are you being encouraged to leave your money in the system for longer?
4. Can you hold anybody responsible for the money you put in?

Answer these questions and help you conscience; Suffice it to say, i have seen Pastors involved in it, i have seen very brilliant minds involved it it; but is your greed higher than your humanity?

Its a question of do you care about the welfare of the person who you are taking his money?
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by arantess: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Squad4:
The thing that amazes me most is that people override the MORAL IMPLICATION of MMM by greed. A responder above even blessed the system and its progenitors and prayed for God's blessings on the system and its beneficiaries.

2. Does the system make any investments to grow funds? Every Penny you receive is another person's money; Are you sure the person would receive his own money?
3. Are 95 Percent of the people involved in it there, because they believe in the ideology of help being promoted? Or are they there because of 30%?
5. If answer to 4 is no; What would happen to the people that have already provided help waiting for their turn to get help?
6. Are there people who have even against warnings or wrong indoctrination, put their life's saving or put their business funds into MMM with the hope of getting 30%?
7. What would be the fate of these people that put there funds at the point of collapse? Could people who loose everything to the system consider killing themselves? Has MMM failed in other countries before?(SOUTH AFRICA MMM)
8. would that guy you preached to bless you when his money is lost or would he curse you?

On the possibility that the organizers are reaping from the system without you knowing; Just truly ask yourself;
2. Do you have a view of how much money the account you are paying into has received? Would you know if the system decides to channel 50% of all deposits to a single account?
3. Has there been delays experienced in the system in the past or presently? Are you being encouraged to leave your money in the system for longer?

Answer these questions and help you conscience; Suffice it to say, i have seen Pastors involved in it, i have seen very brilliant minds involved it it; but is your greed higher than your humanity?

Its a question of do you care about the welfare of the person who you are taking his money?
yawns...
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Squad4:

my man no problem, is your fellow man that designed this programme to help people, you what have you achieved?
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Jethrolite(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Squad4:
[s]The thing that amazes me most is that people override the MORAL IMPLICATION of MMM by greed. A responder above even blessed the system and its progenitors and prayed for God's blessings on the system and its beneficiaries.

Its a question of do you care about the welfare of the person who you are taking his money?[/s]
While you're here preaching, bank workers are recruiting down lines, people are paying their domestic staff and house rent. Continue wasting your time.
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2016
How many people have you helped on your own before? If there was no mysterious 30% would you provide help on MMM? Continue enjoying, when the deed is done we will all be here to see the results!
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Squad4:
How many people have you helped on your own before? If there was no mysterious 30% would you provide help on MMM? Continue enjoying, when the deed is done we will all be here to see the results!

There are very few sane people on this forum and you my brother is number one.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by computerboy: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Squad4:

My bro, you've done your part. Just allow them after all they're adults and should be responsible for their decisions.

I'm not even against it because of the moral aspect, It's the fact that it's a lazy man's investment. The time you can use to build a business and grow it, you'll be hoping on a system that must surely crash one day. There are plenty of businesses that can give more than 30% ROI but they're too lazy for such.
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by ikbnice(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
computerboy:

My bro, you've done your part. Just allow them after all they're adults and should be responsible for their decisions.

I'm not even against it because of the moral aspect, It's the fact that it's a lazy man's investment. The time you can use to build a business and grow it, you'll be hoping on a system that must surely crash one day. There are plenty of businesses that can give more than 30% ROI but they're too lazy for such.
Tell me some biz that give such, I am interested. MMM dey scare me.
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
ikbnice:
Tell me some biz that give such, I am interested. MMM dey scare me.
yes go ahead and tell him in this nigeria
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by MasterCare4u(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Squad4:

QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ANSWER
1. How many people have you helped?
2. What have you done to improve the economy of Nigeria?
,3. Do you have the brain /technical know how to put MMM in place?
4. Have you study the ideology of MMM?
5. Did MMM inform you to to tell us when they will crash?

Next time always check your information properly before you post.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Join MMM by newdawn09(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Squad4 post=49353103]The thing that amazes me most is that people override the MORAL IMPLICATION of MMM by greed. A responder above even blessed the system and its progenitors and prayed for God's blessings on the system and its beneficiaries.

@Squad4, You Are just displaying DEBILITATING IGNORANCE to global audience!!
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by newdawn09(m): 4:13am On Sep 16, 2016
http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerians-ignore-secs-warning-on-online-financial-investment-scheme/

Read the article above and be educated!!

*I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD THAT GOD HAS CHANGED MY STORY VIA MMM, I PAID FOR SOMETHING YESTERDAY "CASH DOWN" WHICH IN TIMES PAST, I WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO OBTAIN A LOAN. I STILL HAVE SOMETHING IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS AND MY FAMILY.

*ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS WORTHY OF MY PRAISE, NO MAN ON EARTH SHOULD GIVE GLORY TO HIMSELF, ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD!!!
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote @Squad4, You Are just displaying DEBILITATING IGNORANCE to global audience!!][/quote]

Really? Or you are right now trying to justify the scamming?
Re: Just Before You Join MMM by Squad4(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
newdawn09:
http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerians-ignore-secs-warning-on-online-financial-investment-scheme/

Read the article above and be educated!!

*I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD THAT GOD HAS CHANGED MY STORY VIA MMM, I PAID FOR SOMETHING YESTERDAY "CASH DOWN" WHICH IN TIMES PAST, I WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO OBTAIN A LOAN. I STILL HAVE SOMETHING IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS AND MY FAMILY.

*ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS WORTHY OF MY PRAISE, NO MAN ON EARTH SHOULD GIVE GLORY TO HIMSELF, ALL THE GLORY MUST BE TO THE LORD!!!

Good for you! But whose money paid for the thing you just bought?

(1) (Reply)

Free Market Communism. / How To Make Money To Your Paypal With Amazon Affiliate. / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.