Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray (702 Views)

Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by Hayyee2002: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
This really really really sucks!!!

A Northerner truck driver today parked his truck right in the middle of the ever busy Ijebu-Ore road and pray while hundreds of traveling motorist watch him with absolute awe.

Passengers could not help but just start taking pictures of him in this act.

I posted it here for Nairalander who have not seen it to have a feel of this spectacle.

I believe his religion did not tell him to do that.
This is just shear wickedness and a ploy to cause problem undecided undecided undecided

Re: Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by medexico(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wherever the time of prayer comes, you should pray for all the earth is a place of worship for you.

But....

Don't discomfort others na.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by samwise00: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
WTF!! .....prayers I support but using same prayer to cause public disturbance am against......all things should be done with proportion

Meanwhile download my latest single through the link below ...t speaks about the various challenges in Nigeria

http://starwapaz..com.ng/2016/08/download-audio-plight-of-humanity-by.html?m=1

Your opinions and critics are highly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmm....dis pipu since buhari took over their madness has escalated if another road user should approach him now they'll accuse him of blasphemy and go bloody

O lord why did you mix us with this people
Re: Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by mazimee(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Only in a lawless country like Nigeria.
Re: Northerner Truck Driver Parks Truck In D Middle Of Ijebu-ode Expressway To Pray by Hayyee2002: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
They've been told Nigeria belongs to them, so they can do anything and nothing will happen

(1) (Reply)

Which would you prefer?? / Made-in-china Large Passenger Plane C919 Targets 2017 Debut / My Wonderful Experience At Passport Office Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.