Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here (1409 Views)

Lekki Palace Estate Phase Two Eluju Town Ibeju Lekki @ 4.4million / Oakwood Gardens Phase2 In Lekki Is One Of The Most Trending Real Est. Investment / Royal Haven Garden phase 2 #850k No time to check time #secured#phase 1 sold out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Introducing our favourite estate, OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE TWO IN IBEJU LEKKI from DUPSON PROPERTIES with the following details:

Q. WHERE IS OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 ?
A. Oakwood Gardens Phase 2 is situated in Free Trade Zone Area, off Lekki- Epe expressway.

Q. WHAT TYPE OF TITLE DOES OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 HAS ON THE LAND?
A. Deed of Assignment with Land Owners, Global C of O and Registered Survey plan approved by Lagos State Government.

Q. ARE THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCES ON THE LAND?
A. The land is free from every known government acquisition or interest and adverse claims.

Q. WHAT IS THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE? (Outright and Instalment Payment)
A. (a) Payment of #200,000 monthly instalment for 30 months.
(b) Outright payment is N5,400,000 only per plot
(c) Commercial plots Attract additional 10% of land cost
(d) Corner piece plots Attract additional 10% of land cost
(e) N.B :- Non-payment of the monthly instalments as at when due shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which will result in termination or revocation of the contract/OR attract default charge of 10% of the month payment.

Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLOT?
A. 600sqm

Q. IS THE ROAD TO THE ESTATE MOTORABLE?
A.Yes the road to the estate is motor able.

Q. WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
(a) Legal Fee: Will be communicated later. ( Subject to review)
(b) Survey plan Fee: N 200,000 only per plot (subject to review)
(c) Development Fee: Will be communicated later (subject to review)
(d) Corner Plot demarcation: N20,000 only per plot (Subject to review)

Q. WHEN DO I MAKE THE OTHER PAYMENTS?
A. (i) Survey Plan is N200,000 (per Plot), (ii)The Deed of Assignment and Development Levy will be determined later. (iii) Corner Plot Demarcation is N20,000 per plot after payment for land and before Physical Allocation of plot.

Q. WHAT DO I GET AFTER THE INITIAL DEPOSIT?
A. Starters pack comprising a letter of acknowledgement of subscription, receipts of payment.

Q. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
A. (a) Completion Payment Receipt, Contract of Sales & Allocation Notification Letter (a) Deed of Assignment & Survey Plan after Physical Allocation is done.

Q. CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
A. You can start building on the land after Physical Allocation, Fencing and payment of development levy.

Q. IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
A. No.

Q. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN CONSTRUCT IN THE ESTATE?
A. Yes. The estate layout is in sections and you are limited to build houses on each section based on designated use or plan for that section (Commercial or Residential) i.e Bungalow, Block of Flats, detached houses (duplex). Note “Face-me-I –Face – you” (Tenement Building) and high rise houses will not be permitted. All building design must conform to the required set back of building control of the estate and such design would be approved by the company and with LSG afterwards.

Q. CAN I RE-SELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
A. Yes a subscriber who have paid up on their land can re-sell their plot(s).
B. A Charge of 10% of the land consideration (Covering Transfer Documentation Fee shall be paid to the Company by the buyer.

Q. What happens if I cannot continue with the payment? Can I get a refund?
A. Yes, Ninety (90) days notice has to be given by the purchaser, for the vendor to process the refund. If at the end of the notice the refund is not ready, another Sixty (60) days shall be given to the Vendor , after which the purchaser shall get the refund of total money paid less 40% administrative expenses

TO GET YOURS AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS JUICY OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT DUPSON PROPERTIES
WHATS APP /TEXT MESSAGE +2348183104492
CALL : +2348183104492/+2348081664475/+2348050228502
BBM PIN: 7BC696B8
EMAIL: DUPSONPROPERTIES@GMAIL.COM/CARE_DUPSONPROPERTIES@YAHOO.COM
FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK.COM/DUPSONPROPERTIESNG

DUPSON PROPERTIES…………………taking you home

Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by KingRex1(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2016
All plots at same price, even the commercial ones?

BTW, having established much details.. The legal n development fees should be certain already.

Can see holes in this
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2016
KingRex1:
All plots at same price, even the commercial ones?

BTW, having established much details.. The legal n development fees should be certain already.

Can see holes in this

thanks for your comment and visit

All plots both for residential and commercial purposes are for all price

The Legal and developmental fees is ascertained but usually subjected to review and choice of plots which is not fixed but be assured its reasonably just.....you can contact us for more info and further clarity

Much gratitude for your comment, well appreciated
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2016
Cheers
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2016
COOL
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Cheers
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Great offer
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Cheers
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2016
A funny thing happens in real estate. When it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters.
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cheers
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good news for you
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good deal
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wise choice, good investment, profitable returns..get this financial security now
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
real estate quotes don't want to sound pushy but it's true Want to Buy or Sell in Lagos, Contact Dupson Properties and experience exceptional real estate services with a good and positive memory
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Great deal
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 12:10am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cheers
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by temitayo41(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
For your electrical designs and installations, pls contact me on whatsapp: 07069637851 or call : 09053001321 BBM:3342A809
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Great deal
Re: All You Need To Know About Oakwood Garden Phase Two At Ibeju-lekki..details Here by DupsonProperty(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Handrail / . / Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.