Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Come Laugh Out Ya Sorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come Laugh Out Ya Sorrow (698 Views)

Come Laugh With Me / 2017 Twitter Clap Backs And Epic Replies That Would Make You Laugh Out Loud / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Laugh Out Ya Sorrow by Decentpee(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hilarious write up you will never forget.
1) A thief off his shoes in the balcony of the place he went to rob because he has home training cheesy

2) Hannah, which country would you like to visit?
She replied UK cos i prefer UK to London. cheesy
3) i caught him copying ma exams when i saw ma name on his exam's script... Mumu copied ma name too :>
4) Ibadan girls eh!
I saw one beautiful ib girl lyk that on a lovely outfit, so i confessed to her that she looks so charming.
She looked so frustrated (seems angry) and replied "pls, pls! Me ke, me ha no dey charming cos ha no get charm, ha no be herbalist pikin". cheesy cheesy eh, I exclaimed
5) mom and bolu conversation below:
Mom: who just entered the kitchen...
Bolu: (guilty conscience) me, no problem, Ma?
Mom: a big problem oo, who stole the meat in the fry pan?
8olu: no i ain't the one oo n bsyds who on earth would steal that salty meat?
Mom: chimo, how did you know the meat is salty?
Bolu: m....eh...mm
(bolu fell in love with some strokes of cane that moment) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Nepa Ennn!!!! / Funny And Annoying Questions Nigerians Do Ask With Their Appropriate Answers. / (very Hillarious) Pun Story: “tear Here” By Facebook User, Don Al-malik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.