Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This Nepa Ennn!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Nepa Ennn!!!! (699 Views)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / Masturbating On A Nepa Pole / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nepa Ennn!!!! by HQuadreal: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2016
My neighbor bought T.V new.

He went to Thanksgiving for it.

We all rejoiced and ate/drink.

The next day he was about going to test it, Nepa took light as usual.

The next few minutes they brought the light.

As he was about to on the TV, Nepa took light.

This repeated up to the 6times.

The next day there was no light.

3weeks the same thing. 1month, 2months the same thing. He got angry and sold the TV.

2days later Nepa brought light and It stayed for 4months.

He got convinced again and bought another. Was about to bring out the TV from its pack and they took the light.

2days no light, 1week no light.

The following morning arm robbers came and stole the TV together with some money. Immediately the arm robbers left, Nepa brought light.

My brother if you were this man, what will you do?..
Re: This Nepa Ennn!!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Tat must be YOU.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nepa Ennn!!!! by oladipo322(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
go for forty days fasting and prayer because his village people are still after him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nepa Ennn!!!! by HQuadreal: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Tat must be YOU.... grin
no be me ooo
Re: This Nepa Ennn!!!! by HQuadreal: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2016
oladipo322:
go for forty days fasting and prayer because his village people are still after him
I will tell that my neighbor

(1) (Reply)

WWW Is Better Than MMM / OKUJA PART 7 Ft Pastor Pepper +funny Memmes / Federal Government Declares The Most Wanted Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.