Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] (64028 Views)

Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMediaBlog: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2016
Popular 'Tiff' singer, Simi has been getting bashed over a video of her playing a tune on a piano.

Fans are not displeased with the tune, no, they are mad cause she showed off her undies while shooting the video in a sitting position ... Some have been asking her to be more decent next time..while others called on her alleged boyfriend Ycee to put Simi in order..

Watch the video and see fans hilarious reactions after...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=887o44Yy4xs

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/fans-slam-singer-simi-for-showing-her.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJypr86AMBt/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by CHOPUP411(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2016
What is their problem

Nairaland and amebo

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by HungerBAD: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2016
She is trying too much.

Hopefully she finds love.

21 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2016
This babe sef don dey corrupt. I trust guys, dem go use dat tin tire am

11 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by flexyfit(f): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2016
it's her life...live it the way it pleases u simi....

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by nrexzy: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2016
No b new tin naaaa abi anoda tin wey no b pain dey dia?
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by IamNawty(f): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Ah ah simisola mah tin laju oooo.. Kinpeh koto kanyan oooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Smellymouth: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Simisola, NO One cares about your love PR stunts..Keep giving us good music..

I don't know why she is a relationship with Adekunle Gold but denies it vehemently all the time...

Meanwhile....

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by sathel(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Simi don lose colour..na only effect remain undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by finalboss(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2016
hmmm...what's the colour of the pant self
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Airforce1(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:
Ah ah simisola mah tin laju oooo.. Kinpeh koto kanyan oooooo

if thats you in your profile, I must confess you're very very beautiful.

9 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by dannyben5: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Op warizdis...my face when i wanted to click the thread vs my face after....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by pyyxxaro: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Benjom(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2016
She's becoming naughty lately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Royalfurnitures: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2016
It was a mistake nau. But why is her hand like transgender own

10 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
some people* will say "that's her way of giving back to the community" smiley

11 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by judedave181: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians and bad mouth...
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by ShayGirl(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2016
The one who took d pix take style wicked small...gringringringrin...

And d one who uploaded it is damn foolishcheesycheesy
All together, their BIZ

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by IamNawty(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce1:

if thats you in your profile, I must confess you're very very beautiful.
thank you smiley

Cc iamhatey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by IamNawty(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Airforce1 post=48973292]

if thats you in your profile, I must confess you're very very beautiful.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2016
7 color pant grin
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Alacrity01(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2016
That's too far.. I thought Simi is from a humble background.
Now she wants to join tiwa and Co.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by LOVEGINO(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Horrible fingers she got there cry

13 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Raydos: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
See Her Fingers shocked shocked shocked

So Ebola Is Still In Nigeria shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Opistorincos(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Simi haff join #badgang but we the VASELINE crew are happy about this development

8 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Disgusting, I wonder weiten ycee see for this one body wen be like old meat.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by herzern1(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
cool
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by OsuIbo: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by sojiboy(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Many of us ve seen pi-ant of Diff colours, some broke ass niqqa ve even off it for several girls not to talk of big bois offing it for Simi. But wait Simi I saw hair and pimples there, don't you shave?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
her honeypot is on heat
xo she nids breeze to pass thru it grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by trapQ: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Na wa oo.That means Alicia keys who has been playing piano for years would go full naked.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by BIGTinfotech: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
It's her life undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.