Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (29233 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Hey guys MMM is a joke i lost 500 thousand naira on it
I started quite well untill the reaped us up a friend of mine lost 5 million naira some 2 million naira in total we lost close to 18million
In the beginning when we started they were paying us promptly

mckoolcharming loveuGOD Joel3

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ncpat(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
okay
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by godwinstringed1(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
ncpat:
okay

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
godwinstringed1:

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

Bros you dey yarn nonsense......why would they spend millions of dollars to take care of a website that brings little or no money for them.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
i still don't believe in mmm. try helping hands international and help ur people in ur own quota.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=godwinstringed1 post=48975506]

What you explained is not a safety net, permit me to break it down for you.

*1, Pause mode*

You just confirmed that the system lacks the ability to generate its funds hence rob Peter to pay Paul, since when has robbing Peter to pay Paul become a buisness model? in the real world it is called a Ponzi scheme.

*2, 14 days defrost*

Rightly put, there will come a time when there will be more Paul than Peter hence, the need to chill for more unsuspecting Peters to join in other to be robbed for Paul's sake, brilliant huh!! grin grin

This is exactly the window required for your money to disappear trust me on that. (Its christmas and their funds are gone)

This must be a joke right? where do you think you are? New world order with one global currency? grin
Let us presume you are not joking, if your money leaves Nigeria to fund a venture in war torn syria, Libya or Sudan, your risk level has just tripled, even a child knows that. How can you call that a safety net?

In that case, you have lost your ability to hold anybody responsible should your money disappear, it is like giving a loan without collateral to someone you don't know, Madoff wouldn't be doing 150yrs jail time if he had this strategy, poor him!!

*7, Peer to peer system*

Every Ponzi scheme has a backdoor, first the company is registered as a shell company, a mere portfolio company with no physical presence except a Shell address, the shell company spins a payment system with so many individual's details making you think you are dealing with real people while you are dealing with a computer generated payment processing instrument. once they buy your trust and you throw in serious Liquidity, the system will shut down and your money gone!! Even when you are allowed to speak with real people, you are merely speaking to one of them, it is a huge racket How is that a safety net?

There are GH accounts that will never PH, the system has a way to match those accounts when there are more PH than GH. That is how Pascal Anyigbo is stealing your money.

Furthermore, the money you paid to the GH guys are termed "donations" by law, donations are "non refundable" and does not attract interest.
so when you are scammed, who did you give your money? the guy you called right? what did the bank record say? you made a "donation".
Are you supposed to get a refund for a donation example tithe? Are you supposed to demand for interest on a donation?

Your so called safety net is one that you voluntarily donated your hard earned wealth to charity with the hope of making interest? wow!! Your IQ must be in the neighbourhood of tire pressure, trust me.

*8, Guider's efforts*

The so called MMM guiders have very low IQ, how do you expect such person to guide anyone? Everything I wrote here is completely new to most dumbos that call themselves guiders. The so called guiders are the first victim of the scam how do you expect them to save you? to believe you called a victim "safety net" is where you need a brain transplant.

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to curb online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

And they do that all for free?
They make their money from accounts that never give help but recieve help.
Please Donate your brain to charity and stop disgracing mankind, the Hyenas are laughing at us. With your very low IQ, I have no doubt your worth in Libya is 50 cents

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by DearDealsz: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aluko360(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
In my opinion, MMM is another form 0f wonder bank.

I still wonder what they do with the money that yields the acclaimed 30% R0I?

It's a dog eat dog world anyway. Scammers will always feed 0n magas.

7 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by DoroSuper: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
8th wonder of the world..
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by teajays(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bros all this did not add up.. if other accounts are having NG after their balance why is urs diff and if using bit coin well I believe you violated MMM rules and you Gt blocked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
You are a confused individual@ OP. Tell those people that sent u that its Jehovah Himself that its our strength in MMM. You will soon lose your destiny if you don't stop this your stupid lies!

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by tolexy007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
I have join me MMM now over two months ago, I have never meet a person that says, they defraud him or her, you will b the first person, which I don't belive.... MMM as come to stay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by BinaryRocks: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
teajays:
Bros all this did not add up.. if other accounts are having NG after their balance why is urs diff and if using bit coin well I believe you violated MMM rules and you Gt blocked.
U deh mind the CLOWN

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by lastmessenger: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
I got paid 78k today after investing 50k.mmm is real and risky.
Am sure it wont last forever but for now you can enjoy.
Am drinking beer here with my 28k profit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by eay(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
It is just simple...this post is a blackmail...and God will punish you for doing this...
Probably you opened multiple accounts with with single bank account OR you break th rules of the MMM community. And u were blocked!!!
I have never seen anyone scammed by mmm in nigeria...
And by the way...there is no icon like 'I want to provide help'
It's 'Provide Help' and 'Get Help'
I know my God will punish you for thi blackmail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by amordi: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by youngice(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Bros you dey yarn nonsense......why would they spend millions of dollars to take care of a website that brings little or no money for them.
Leave that lizard alone

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Yarduni: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Many people's integrity are going to get burned very soon. This is the scam of MMM...

When you enter and invest little, you will get paid, sure but then try coming back with much larger funds and then...zap...your money is gone and the central management would not approve your payment.

Then this is the second way they scam, the nigerian boys that created this system are not fools, They have alot of proxy nigerian accounts that collects these "donations" from unsuspecting fools. Imagine they using one account to collect "donations" from 5 thousand fools! But they still can't detect it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Yarduni: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
amordi:
Banks are already helping guys to promote MMM as you can see. Simply verify from your branch customer care unit . Are you interested in joining MMM and you need a professional advise on how to invest and when to withdraw from the system . Join me on whatsapp chat on zero.7. zero 38323608.

Dont be an idiot. Because a staff who is an unsuspecting fool, and who has the brain of a fish can decide to use an iron age keystone bank to pursue his greed is not a stamp to say the financial system supports this ponzi scheme. If you speak like this outside, how then are you different from yahoo boys who make false claims on why they steal from white people?

4 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by mank1234(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cc: godwinstringed1
shoyemiayodeji:

Actually, they can make money from adverts on the site; same way Facebook do on their app.

MMM is fraud though. No product, no value created; the top will definitely be crowded and last entrants will eventually loose.

Besides a claim of no central account is fallacious. What if you're decieved into sending money to a fictitious(none existing) recipient, from where the money will be siphoned into the main account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank you for that insightful question my brother
shoyemiayodeji:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
tolexy007:
I have join me MMM now over two months ago, I have never meet a person that says, they defraud him or her, you will b the first person, which I don't belive.... MMM as come to stay.
u won't believe .Noah was the first person. That said rain will fall during his time and rain has never fallen in their history. Of course no one believed Noah, when the rain starts falling pls dn't come near the ark because we won't open the door for u, ok

5 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
hahahah. Nigerians are too smart. I love my country. by all indication the guy just came here to blackmail MMM Nigeria. OP abeg them pay you ni? dint you read the rules and regulations of MMM before joining? number 1 you are a bloodyf_ol . let me ask you.... do you know using VPN and other anonymous identity to brow or open your office on MMM is against the rules? what is that KEY in the picture doing? were you trying to be smart! answer my first question then I proceed to the 2nd ques

7 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
No one believed Noah also.
tolexy007:
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2016
jaybillionaire:
u won't believe .Noah was the first person. That said rain will fall during his time and rain has never fallen in their history. Of course no one believed Noah, when the rain starts falling pls dn't come near the ark because we won't open the door for u, ok
Yes, close the door of financial slavery to yourself and never open it.
You need to wake up, the goal of mmm is to make wealth distribution fair to all and also to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
Nigga, u either get rich or die trying... Keep writing thrash while others are smiling to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by amordi: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by amordi: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2016

9 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by otokx(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2016
.ac is not the domain extension for china.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2016
iamawara:
hahahah. Nigerians are too smart. I love my country. by all indication the guy just came here to blackmail MMM Nigeria. OP abeg them pay you ni? dint you read the rules and regulations of MMM before joining? number 1 you are a bloodyf_ol . let me ask you.... do you know using VPN and other anonymous identity to brow or open your office on MMM is against the rules? what is that KEY in the picture doing? were you trying to be smart! answer my first question then I proceed to the 2nd ques
ma guy i am in china i lost the Money in mmm china i am just warning my 9ja family

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
mank1234:
Cc: godwinstringed1

Actually, they can make money from adverts on the site; same way Facebook do on their app.

MMM is fraud though. No product, no value created; the top will definitely be crowded and last entrants will eventually loose.

Besides a claim of no central account is fallacious. What if you're decieved into sending money to a fictitious(none existing) recipient, from where the money will be siphoned into the main account?

Never checked the site out though......but you know big companies that could pay huge amount of money for advert will not risk it on a site that could crash anytime.

And again, what adverts would make them realize " millions of dollars"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / 10 Pictures You Could Relate To When You Want To Use ATM / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.