Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (29232 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2016
Acidosis:
My initial aim is to avoid this thread as I've promised to stay silent on this MMM thing but I must say this:

Greed led you into the phantom loss. Why would you put a total of N18m on MMM, a non accredited investment programme by the CBN? I won't even put N18m in a non deposit bank under the watch of CBN.

I will not put N18m in a Microfinance Bank.

The aim of MMM is to help someone with your SPARE cash. It is clearly stated in the terms. Is it not stup!dity for someone to put such amount of money in an online programme, and even borrow to make that happen?

In someone's defence, he said we should enjoy our peppersoup money, YES, that's how I see MMM. Banks crash! Stocks crash! MMM will crash faster because of the phantom yields. We all know that and no one has forced anyone.

MMM for me is meant for pepper soup money, nothing more.

oga that is my spare money i used and i am not complaining i am just warning my 9ja family i have already recouped the amount i lost in mmm in my other Business

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
They will never listen. They will defend it with their life. When it burns down and they lose huge sums. They will come here crying for help. SMH.

Well, its not my business. But if anyone dares come cry in Nairaland after it crashes. I'd literally eat that person alive. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thank you aminho. I was the one that challenged you to open a thread about your claim and attach all evidence to prove your point and you have done so. Personally, I am satisfied that what you are saying is the truth. You have nothing else to prove to these charlatans trying to call you out. They will never listen, even as you dared to send your login details, none can take you seriously because they are far gone. Now I understand how scammers get it easily, the scammed is always more than willing to be scammed.

They are jumping up and down for a return on 70k, as if MMM will chop their 70k when they want to scam them. Let them invest 500k twice like you did.

I dare all of you kids running around naked on this thread, go and raise funds, borrow money, sell lands, raise N1mil and invest in this foul-proof scheme that you trust so much. All you got was a handful of naira to drink beer and peppersoup you are jumping up and down.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, kindly consider for front page.

For.posterity sake, ogawisdom, acidosis et al

My brother, don't waste your energy on these gullible Nigerians. They will never learn. I am beginning to suspect that MMM charmed their participants during their campaigns (LOL). Check out how aggressive they are when defending MMM
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

My brother, don't waste your energy on these gullible Nigerians. They will never learn. I am beginning to suspect that MMM charmed their participants during their campaigns (LOL). Check out how aggressive they are when defending MMM
O yes, the reward is charming... Just try for once and you will defend MMM Till Kingdom come.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by dagok(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
What is benefits of Guider and what is some benefits that attached to Guider.... Please urgent respond
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by lohresloco: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
hey wasap
teajays:
Bros all this did not add up.. if other accounts are having NG after their balance why is urs diff and if using bit coin well I believe you violated MMM rules and you Gt blocked.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by mozel247: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
All this anti mmm are like Buhari who only believe in saving and not I vesting. Now lemme ask. What is different between stock exchange and mmm. I lost 10m investment to stock and value of my money is not upto a million naira again as a result of stock manipulations.

Our money in mmm ur headache and our gain. Continue drinking paracetamol for my headache while I receive over 200k on my investment tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by davids202(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where are the MMM wailers grin, I guess they have join the train and now enjoying what I've been enjoying hehehe If ur not here yet ur leaving in Somalia cheesy
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by kamzy6tem(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls, am new on MMM. I was matched to pay someone 45k. I made the payment yesterday, uploaded the teller, but the presin I paid has not confirmed my payment. What's even worse is that his number has not been going.
Pls what do I do?
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by dmediator555(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
You sound like one that lacks knowledge.your 4 is senseless. how can other countries provide help wen we in Nigeria receive direct pay in Naira?

You sound so confidence about Mmm that is the highest rate of foolishness. Are you are aware that even if Mmm guiders got good intention, fraudsters have entered the game? they upload fake tellers, some received help and won't confirm it..... all this kills the spirit of reinvest and you know what that means.....

my advice is invest wisely and learn to understand the game.... me grand pa once said, no matter the millions you put in an investment, the few cash you have in your personal account is always bigger. finally, learn to save a part , so you won't be heartbroken.

sorry if my tone were strong , I was so moved by the ignorance of your post..... why Mmm will never fall, of which know everything have an end no matter how long it stays.

godwinstringed1:

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

*1, Pause mode*

*2, 14 days defrost*

*3, Extension of the getting help hours*

*4, Seeking help from neighboring country*

*5, No central account attached*

*7,  Peer to peer  system*

*8,  Guider's efforts*

*9   PH match hours extension*

*10, Website upgrades and security*

*1, Pause mode*

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

*2, 14 days defrost*

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

*3, Extension of GH hours*

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

*4, Help seeking from neighboring country*

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

*6, No central account attached*

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

*7, Peer to peer system*

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

*8, Guider's efforts*

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

*9, PH  match hours extension*

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

*10, Website upgrades and security*

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

2 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
truth be told mmm wont last forever, but even we as human, theres no guarantee on how long we will live, so whats the fuss about mmm is all over the world not just nigeria
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by playtheblues(f): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2016
iamawara:

You get 1% of your cash every day. Your cash can stay for a year but i dont advice that. I usually allow my own to stat for 40 days which is 40% before requesting to get help.
can i let mine stay up to 60 days?
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by mecussey(m): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Bros you dey yarn nonsense......why would they spend millions of dollars to take care of a website that brings little or no money for them.

Crowd funding bring millions to MMM owners. Anything you do, as far as you have crowd you control, just 1 naira contribution from 100m Nigerians will give you 100m Naira ask Google, facebook or whatsapp MDs
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by mecussey(m): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2016
aluko360:
In my opinion, MMM is another form 0f wonder bank.

I still wonder what they do with the money that yields the acclaimed 30% R0I?

It's a dog eat dog world anyway. Scammers will always feed 0n magas.

30% comes from time...you never heard of the saying...time is money. Ask yourself, why do people PH 100k today and next time they want to PH 200k. Reason bc, they have worked with the 130k they got and it has become 200k. Human beings will always want more and thats the secret. However, the goal of been rich is achieved from 100k to 1million and everybody is happy. Simple logic
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Immorttal: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2016
i still dey fear this thing oo. gone are the days of investing foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by playtheblues(f): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Bros you dey yarn nonsense......why would they spend millions of dollars to take care of a website that brings little or no money for them.
the website brings billions for them on daily basis via traffic. Do hour research well.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by iamawara(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
playtheblues:

You can keep it for 12 months if you like.... If e crash you are on your own that's why it's advisable you Request for help once it's 30 days to avoid story that touchiest the heart
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
WHEN MMM FIRST STARTED WITH EVERYONE PROVIDING HELP, WHO WHERE THE FIRST SET OF PEOPLE TO GET HELP WHEN NO ONE HAS PROVIDED HELP? I THINK THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SCHEME PAID THEMSELVES FIRST BEFORE MAKING OTHERS TO PAY OLD MEMBERS. THE FIRST SET OF HELP WHEN TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL PURSE.

3 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Xync(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by plaetton: 12:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Yarduni:
Many people's integrity are going to get burned very soon. This is the scam of MMM...

When you enter and invest little, you will get paid, sure but then try coming back with much larger funds and then...zap...your money is gone and the central management would not approve your payment.

Then this is the second way they scam, the nigerian boys that created this system are not fools, They have alot of proxy nigerian accounts that collects these "donations" from unsuspecting fools. Imagine they using one account to collect "donations" from 5 thousand fools! But they still can't detect it.
"Fools ".
The right words.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by wakes: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
truth be told mmm wont last forever, but even we as human, theres no guarantee on how long we will live, so whats the fuss about mmm is all over the world not just nigeria
Thank you Kingsley. Case closed!
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by wakes: 5:14am On Dec 05, 2016
dmediator555:
You sound like one that lacks knowledge.your 4 is senseless. how can other countries provide help wen we in Nigeria receive direct pay in Naira?

You sound so confidence about Mmm that is the highest rate of foolishness. Are you are aware that even if Mmm guiders got good intention, fraudsters have entered the game? they upload fake tellers, some received help and won't confirm it..... all this kills the spirit of reinvest and you know what that means.....

my advice is invest wisely and learn to understand the game.... me grand pa once said, no matter the millions you put in an investment, the few cash you have in your personal account is always bigger. finally, learn to save a part , so you won't be heartbroken.

sorry if my tone were strong , I was so moved by the ignorance of your post..... why Mmm will never fall, of which know everything have an end no matter how long it stays.

Thanks for sharing, dear. I learnt a lot.
Blessings!
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
I got paid 78k today after investing 50k.mmm is real and risky.
Am sure it wont last forever but for now you can enjoy.
Am drinking beer here with my 28k profit
Is 28k 30% of 50k? Keep lieing

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
playtheblues:
the website brings billions for them on daily basis via traffic. Do hour research well.

Even Bill gates site doesn't bring him billions daily. Smh
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
playtheblues:
Yes, so you start the new year heart-broken
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
mozel247:
All this anti mmm are like Buhari who only believe in saving and not I vesting. Now lemme ask. What is different between stock exchange and mmm. I lost 10m investment to stock and value of my money is not upto a million naira again as a result of stock manipulations.

Our money in mmm ur headache and our gain. Continue drinking paracetamol for my headache while I receive over 200k on my investment tomorrow.
How much did you invest
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by lastmessenger: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
KalaniLoansNG:

Is 28k 30% of 50k? Keep lieing
sorry mathematician
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
keep lying na . smh
lastmessenger:
sorry mathematician
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
mozel247:

Hope you haven't started talking to yourself while on the road, because even Mavrodi's shadows will smile at your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Importer To CBN: Tell The Truth, Naira Has Been Devalued / 10 Pictures You Could Relate To When You Want To Use ATM / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.