Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors (2825 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2016
HILARIOUS PHOTOS OF NOLLYWOOD STARS PLAYING GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS

I'm a huge fan of the Song of Ice and Fire franchise, both the book and the TV Series, which is popularly referred to as 'Game of Thrones'...

A Nigerian twitter user with the handle @PRINCE_VIII had this idea of pairing Nollywood stars with personalities of the main acts in the popular series.

So if HBO or the writer, George R.R Martins have any intention of doing a Nollywood version... Lol.. This is the guys they should use.. See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/hilarious-photos-of-nollywood-stars.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Hilarious
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Talph: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Very funny.

All sounds about right

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2016
100% on point

1 Like

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by nerodenero: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
My best match is High sparrow and Olu Jacobs - never a dull moment with words of wisdom
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by MrWhaley: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
I can't relate.. sad
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Benjom(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2016
You really tried OP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by montezz(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Wow!
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by nikkypearl(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
MrWhaley:
I can't relate.. sad
eeyah!!
Too much Yoruba movies na em cause am grin
Pele wale tongue

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by MrWhaley: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2016
nikkypearl:
eeyah!!
Too much Yoruba movies na em cause am grin
Pele wale tongue
LoL...I am obviously the only one who hasn't watched 'Game of Thrones'. grin
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin all on point! lemme add my own

Varys x Enebeli Elebuwa

master of whisperers
skilled manipulator
does not forgive
cold blooded

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by tunmidon(f): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let me just pack here......for tonto dike to be here, for sure this go reach fp
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Smellymouth: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
In case..
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lmaooo they are all spot on.
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by RealJaneDoe: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
This does not work. Am I the only one who thinks this comparison is a total BS
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by dannytoe(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
OK, who go cum match jamie? sesei's boyfriend
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by zainabicy: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Except that with d Naija versions, theres going 2 have 2 b a lot of make up, over elaborated juju scenes & plenty evil forests !

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Acepen(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Make i buy land fp tinz
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by mikool007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Was checking tru my backd up files nd saw i had Season's 1 nd 2 twaz like i saw treasure....Ramsay x kanayo grin
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Holywizard: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
de movie don end?
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Bisiebae(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol... Op forgot to add me as a dragon.
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by Classcaptain1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
laff wan tear my belle grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by dwilliams: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
incase
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Genevieve, Ini Edo, RMD, Tonto, Oge Okoye And Others As Game Of Thrones Actors by gemale(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy. Dt dude is on point wt most of these characters. Make im add joke Silva as lady olenna Tyrrell. BTW did u notice dt Nadia buari bears an eerie resemblance 2 dt misandai of naath girl?
& dnt 4gt 2 add gentle jack as Gregor clegane AKA d mountain.

(1) (Reply)

Boxer With The Toughest, Unpenetratable Body In The World. Bullet Proof Boxer / Jaden Smith Dresses Like An Igbo Man To The MET Gala 2017 And It Has Got Everyon / Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.