Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? (7880 Views)

The Mark Of The Beast, 666, Is In All Human Beings Already / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by EyeHateGod: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

"Talking snake". Another regurgitated argument. Duuuurh?

Even the least intelligent scientist (real ones, not the types who believe in voodoo science of evolution) knows that animals communicate.

And there are even documented evidences of people communicating with animals. Let alone spiritually speaking!

Please,

Next? cool
Still wondering what Eve Reaction was when she saw a talking snake undecided

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by EyeHateGod: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Holyfield1:
I still wonder how science could say man evolved from ape, if truly man evolved from ape, why then do we still have apes in existence since evolution is a continuous process, it doesn't stop
Why haven't all apes evolved to man, or why has the evolution not moved past man??! Why haven't man evolved into some other thinq??!

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Honestly why don't you let these people be and see ways of taking advantage of their ignorance? I have vowed not to ague with religious people anymore. If possible I will take advantage of them
They are only victims of circumstance. You should learn to love your people. Taking advantage of people is what got us in this mess in the first place.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Felixomor says there was no talking, only communication. The good we can tàke from this is even Christians are beginning to find a literal interpretation of their Holy Scriptures ludicrous. That's a step in the right direction. Th3 bad part is to win arguments, they are ready to lose themselves. Make Jesus no punish them for pride grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Uyi168: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
very soon,they'l demand 4 an ant with a human head as an evidence..
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by EyeHateGod: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Felixomor says there was no talking, only communication. The good we can tàke from this is even Christians are beginning to find a literal interpretation of their Holy Scriptures ludicrous. That's a step in the right direction. Th3 bad part is to win arguments, they are ready to lose themselves. Make Jesus no punish them for pride grin grin cheesy
You know Christians can twist anything to fit well a talking snake caused it grin .
Of course though, since men wrote the stupid book, women are right in there with the snake so as to take the pressure of it all off of men. Sure. And then the son of god, who is really god himself was killed and a whole bunch of graves opened and the streets are filled with
zombies, but even that wasn’t enough proof to even convince those who it is said actually saw it all. Funny also how the pastors never preach a sermon about the graves opening. Just too unbelievable for even the naive?
Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
grin grin
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Wetin God do? Even churches preached sanitizers when Ebola came knocking. Reality rapes faith hard.

NO MIRACLES COULD CURE EBOLA, MAN.
NO MAN OF GOD WANTED TO SHAME HIS NAME AND BUSINESS... SO THEY HAD TO NOT JUST PREACH, BUT DISTRIBUTED SANITIZERS.. AND MADE THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION DONATE SPECIALLY FOR THE PURCHASES.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by RosaConsidine: 2:08am On Sep 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You know Christians can twist anything to fit well a talking snake caused it grin .
Of course though, since men wrote the stupid book, women are right in there with the snake so as to take the pressure of it all off of men. Sure. And then the son of god, who is really god himself was killed and a whole bunch of graves opened and the streets are filled with
zombies, but even that wasn’t enough proof to even convince those who it is said actually saw it all. Funny also how the pastors never preach a sermon about the graves opening. Just too unbelievable for even the naive?
Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
grin grin

Oh wow. I did NOT know that last part was in the bible
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 2:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Seun:

Once upon a time, a monkey gave birth to a tail-less monkey. An ape! Over time, different apes spread to different parts of the world and became separated from each other. Some of those groups of apes stayed in forests and evolved into gorillas, chimpanzees, etc. Others moved into hot grassy savannahs, lost their hair and developed sweat glands to become endurance hunters, became smart, and took over the world.
This is so hilarious!

I'll remember to read this bedtime story to my babies, since 'Tales by moonlight' won't be able to capture the "evolution" properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You know Christians can twist anything to fit well a talking snake caused it grin
It's absurd for a snake to talk, right?

But guess what, it's even more ludicrous for a monkey (with tail) that doesn't talk to birth another monkey (without tail) that 'evolved' and started talking, whereas, the original birthing monkey still exists till this day and is yet to utter a word.

This is just funny and happens only in cartoons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by EyeHateGod: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2016
deekseen:

It's absurd for a snake to talk, right?

But guess what, it's even more ludicrous for a monkey (with tail) that doesn't talk to birth another monkey (without tail) that 'evolved' and started talking, whereas, the original birthing monkey still exists till this day and is yet to utter a word.

This is just funny and happens only in cartoons.
Do u watch documentary at all pls stop displaying Ur ignorance and acting big on it

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by felixomor: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Is it not u again?

Everybody has confirmed u before on nairaland. Ur response is even disconnected from the post.
U dont evn deserve an answer.
When u are ready to answer the question on ground, we can give u audience
As for now shift. grin
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by felixomor: 4:28am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Hehehehen, only one question and somebody ran away!

As if that was not enough, began to fabricate paragraphs of lies. Well what else can we expect from the "son of lucifer", the father of all lies?

Meanwhile, has ur copy and paste started working now?

I still dey wait for ur answer to the question.
Dont forget. Na first to give straight answer o.
I hope ur memory isnt short.... shocked
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by HardMirror(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

They are only victims of circumstance. You should learn to love your people. Taking advantage of people is what got us in this mess in the first place.
What mess?
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2016
HardMirror:

What mess?
Slavery and the millions of dullards that litter this country. grin

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2016
you question shows your ignorance, man did not evolve from present day apes but from earlier ancestor that were like them, we share most of our genetic ancestry with them.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Do u watch documentary at all pls stop displaying Ur ignorance and acting big on it
Documentaries? cry cry cry

Do you also watch documentaries about how God created the world and the miracles He performed?

Oh, please!
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
If God made man from sand, why do we still have sand in existence?

the question should bring about intellectual
discussion not irrational answers.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Sphilip1(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Ajixegun:

Can you see yourself? You wanted to sound intelligent but you ended up sound stupid by comparing human to ordinary iphone.

lol... Chairman pls dont make a fool out of him! He was just recruited to the sambisa forest
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2016
WinningSun:

WinningSun:

Oh indeed.
The OP could have done a little research first. I've been on this board long enough to recognize ignorance parading as Christianity.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Seun:

I don't think you get it.
1) Man did not just evolve from apes. We are still apes.
2) Man did not evolve from chimpanzees and gorillas. Man, chimpanzees and gorillas evolved from a common ape ancestor.

Once upon a time, a monkey gave birth to a tail-less monkey. An ape! Over time, different apes spread to different parts of the world and became separated from each other. Some of those groups of apes stayed in forests and evolved into gorillas, chimpanzees, etc. Others moved into hot grassy savannahs, lost their hair and developed sweat glands to become endurance hunters, became smart, and took over the world.

I am not a religious person anymore. I am not a theist, atheist or anything; and I'm okay with it. I however fear the religious fervor and certainty with which evolutionists speak about their theory. It reminds me of the way theists speak of God and the theory of creation. I've chosen to rather live by the these quote by Bertrand Russell: "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong". And This quote by Henri Poincare:"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
If God made man from sand, why do we still have sand in existence?

Good question.

Now, the Bible didn't say sand evolved to man. Potters make objects from clay and we still have more clay.

On the other hand, if something evolves from another, that means the original has gone extinct. But scientists prefer to furnish Atheists with tales and excuses that they form their armoury with.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
deekseen:
Good question.

Now, the Bible didn't say sand evolved to man. Potters make objects from clay and we still have more clay.

On the other hand, if something evolves from another, that means the original has gone extinct. But scientists prefer to furnish Atheists with tales and excuses that they form their armoury with.
Good. Now go read up on evolution a bit. Evolution doesn't say that man evolved from apes.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Good. Now go read up on evolution a bit. Evolution doesn't say that man evolved from apes.
Ok. But sir, with all your knowledge of evolution, what did man evolve from? Or, better still, how did man come to be?
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sonofluc1fer: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2016
deekseen:
Ok. But sir, with all your knowledge of evolution, what did man evolve from? Or, better still, how did man come to be?

First of all, evolution is a scientific theory, not an atheistic one.

To your question. I don't know the origin of life. No one does. I doubt anyone has access to such knowledge. I believe science is man's only way of solving that conundrum.

It's good to critique scientific theories, but make attempts to read them before you do so.

There are millions of evolution threads on this section that you can go through if you have any interest. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sweetilicious(f): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Holyfield1:
I still wonder how science could say man evolved from ape, if truly man evolved from ape, why then do we still have apes in existence since evolution is a continuous process, it doesn't stop
Why haven't all apes evolved to man, or why has the evolution not moved past man??! Why haven't man evolved into some other thinq??!
Laughing seriously. I asked myself this questions too. Why are Apes not transforming into humans? I aff died!
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by deekseen(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

First of all, evolution is a scientific theory, not an atheistic one.

There are millions of evolution threads on this section that you can go through if you have any interest. Good morning.
I never said evolution was an atheistic theory.

Millions of threads? Contrasting one another? Ok, good morning.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
Laughing seriously. I asked myself this questions too. Why are Apes not transforming into humans? I aff died!

Have you tried reading about evolution? Like, gotten a book to read about it?

deekseen:
I never said evolution was an atheistic theory.

Millions of threads? Contrasting one another? Ok, good morning.

Just get a comprehensive book on evolution and read. There are lots of them available to you. And also, look at the overwhelming amount of biological, archaeological and anthropological evidence for it.

It's one thing to refute an idea you have knowledge of, and it's another thing to attempt to refute an idea(which has been scientifically validated as fact) that you don't even have basic knowledge of.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
Science just wanted to have something to say.

If ape turn to man, men should be fetched in the forest not birthed in hospitals.

Science just want to contradict and nothing else.

As for the girl, that used iPhone 5&6 analysis.

You need corrective surgery in ur brain.

Some cords re off its line.

Oh, science just wanted to have a thing to say. Just like they wanted to have something to say when they researched and produced the drugs that you use to treat your ailments. Or when they produced the computer and phones you used in typing this message.
People like you always agree with everything science says, you benefit from science everyday, but when they say something that contradicts your precious bible, then you don't agree with them.

In case you don't know, darwin who deduced the theory of evolution, was a christian, and he struggled with the idea, wishing that it wasn't true, but just has to surrender to the staggering amount of evidence he was unraveling.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Science Is Of The Devil.. How Can Man Evolve From Ape.. If Man Should Evolve From Ape;
Why Cant Ape Transfer Blood To Man?
How Come Man Has A Soul And Ape Doesnt?
Why Are There Still Apes?, Why Didnt All Of Them Turn To Man?..
Science Is Of The DEVIL.

Science is of the devil, but yet, you benefit from science everyday. You are healthy today, because of science. You eat certain kind of food and ignore others, because science tells you so. Science is of the devil, but when you are sick, you use scientific drugs. Science is of the devil, but you use phones and computers and cars and other devices which are purely products of science.

Man didn't evolve from the apes you see around. Man and apes, share common apelike ancestors. There is genetic and archaeological evidence for this.

Why don't you read books on evolution and see the evidence for yourself.

In case you don't know, there are Christians, even bishops who accept the theory of evolution, and some even ascribe it to the magnificence of God.

I wonder why Africans just love wallowing in ignorance. You believe in the jewish bible, although there is no evidence for any of the things written there, but when you are faced with a notion that challenges that same bible, despite enormous amount of proof for it, you discard it and cling to your fallible biblical tales.

Pity!
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2016
felixomor:

What a question of pitiable ignorance?

Please read Genesis, for enlightenment.
God made Adam from sand, made Eve from Adam.
He gave man the power to procreate through sexual activity after making man.
Something ur evolution cant explain!

Garrit? grin

Read Genesis for enlightenment? Seriously? If the bible is where you get your enlightenment from, and you are proud to say it, then I am deeply worried about you.
Do you know that most of the stories in the bible aren't actually factual accounts? It's funny how you christians speak so authoritatively about a book you no nothing about it's history.

So you actually believe humans were made from sand?

Man isn't the only animal to procreate through sexual activity.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2016
UyiIredia:
The question is all wrong but the spirit is right. Evolution is a failed theory. Only deceived or stupid people believe in it.

Why is it failed theory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians: Would You Prefer A Muslim Or A White Garment Partner? / 10 Tips For Talking About Jesus / 3 Things That Should Contribute To Our Identity As Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.