Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? (7877 Views)

The Mark Of The Beast, 666, Is In All Human Beings Already / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by felixomor: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Read Genesis for enlightenment? Seriously? If the bible is where you get your enlightenment from, and you are proud to say it, then I am deeply worried about you.
Do you know that most of the stories in the bible aren't actually factual accounts? It's funny how you christians speak so authoritatively about a book you no nothing about it's history.

So you actually believe humans were made from sand?

Man isn't the only animal to procreate through sexual activity.

hehehehe, u av verified the bible i guess!
Ok mr. History, pls tell us what humans were created from?
And back it up with ur "verified" facts.

And please dont say things less intelligent than Genesis's account.

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by ibehKachukwu: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Oh, science just wanted to have a thing to say. Just like they wanted to have something to say when they researched and produced the drugs that you use to treat your ailments. Or when they produced the computer and phones you used in typing this message.
People like you always agree with everything science says, you benefit from science everyday, but when they say something that contradicts your precious bible, then you don't agree with them.

In case you don't know, darwin who deduced the theory of evolution, was a christian, and he struggled with the idea, wishing that it wasn't true, but just has to surrender to the staggering amount of evidence he was unraveling.

Who's dis one?
Do u have any contradicting fact to what I raised? Or wia u found in d bush?

Abi did I say that phones came from apes? Science is totally human intelligence and nothing else, so who's intelligence made man? Ape?
Ape should be controlling us by now and should be of higher intelligence rather dan been timid and hide in d forest for ever.

God made me, I made science.
That's my understanding hence believe and am not imposing that believe on u.

So stop the low intelligence attack
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by orisa37: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Some Scientists can only smell but can't see very well and reason.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

Funny that you still argue against evolution when you couldn't even come up with a decent argument against it.

I do . A strong one in fact - putative ancestors . Assumed to have existed and we've cartoons as proof . Wow!

What is progressive creationism by the way?

What do you think it is ?
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Who's dis one?
Do u have any contradicting fact to what I raised? Or wia u found in d bush?

That's a good one cool Cos he's sobriquet is GrizzlyBear
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
felixomor:

hehehehe, u av verified the bible i guess!
Ok mr. History, pls tell us what humans were created from?
And back it up with ur "verified" facts.

And please dont say things less intelligent than Genesis's account.

Biblical historians have verified the bible, and deduced from their empirical verification and evaluation, that lots of accounts aren't factual. There are theologically approved books on this. You can do some reading if you like. In fact some biblical scholars and theologians, have attested to these new findings, and have began to suppose that these accounts aren't literal but symbolic or allegorical.

Modern humans like you and I, weren't created from anything, instead, we evolved from human like species, who evolved from ape like species, dating hundreds of thousands of years ago, through genetic mutation and natural selection. Genetic mutation are the random copying errors that result during the replication of our genetic codes. Those copying errors are what result in the creation of new features in species, but they take a long amount of time before those features are physically or physiologically noticeable. Sometimes these mutations are good for theo rganism and help the organism better adapt to their environment, and are perpetuated through reproduction, sometimes they are bad, and the organism dies from it. That's why you have cancer.

There is overwhelming evidence that we share common ancestory with modern apes. From similarities in DNA, to archaeological evidence like skulls, bones and fossils. Also, there is evidence from geography. Haven't you wandered why black Africans live in Africa, a climate that best suites our skin, and why other races live in other environments that also best suites their skin? How about vestigial organs in man? How about the presence of our spinal cord at our backs, instead of in the middle of our body, like a smart designer would do?

Evolution explains a lot, only if you'd expand your knowledge on the subject.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by felixomor: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Biblical historians have verified the bible, and deduced from their empirical verification and evaluation, that lots of accounts aren't factual. There are theologically approved books on this. You can do some reading if you like. In fact some biblical scholars and theologians, have attested to these new findings, and have began to suppose that these accounts aren't literal but symbolic or allegorical.

Modern humans like you and I, weren't created from anything, instead, we evolved from human like species, who evolved from ape like species, dating hundreds of thousands of years ago, through genetic mutation and natural selection. Genetic mutation are the random copying errors that result during the replication of our genetic codes. Those copying errors are what result in the creation of new features in species, but they take a long amount of time before those features are physically or physiologically noticeable. Sometimes these mutations are good for theo rganism and help the organism better adapt to their environment, and are perpetuated through reproduction, sometimes they are bad, and the organism dies from it. That's why you have cancer.

There is overwhelming evidence that we share common ancestory with modern apes. From similarities in DNA, to archaeological evidence like skulls, bones and fossils. Also, there is evidence from geography. Haven't you wandered why black Africans live in Africa, a climate that best suites our skin, and why other races live in other environments that also best suites their skin? How about vestigial organs in man? How about the presence of our spinal cord at our backs, instead of in the middle of our body, like a smart designer would do?

Evolution explains a lot, only if you'd expand your knowledge on the subject.

Lies upon lies, please mention one authority in archeology who disproved the bible or keep quiet. because there are thousands who have attested to bible archeology.

And please, who verified Human evolution?

I hope u r a scientist, its like u r not, thats why u dont see that what u just said requires a million times more faith to believe than to believe in Genesis.

Secondly, the DNA was first decribed in detail by somebody who believed in God before atheists hijacked the process in the name of "evolution"

DNA determines skin color.
DNA determines height
DNA determines mannerisms
DNA determines phenotype
DNa determines genotype
DNA determines even the kind of offsprings one will get
DNa determines facial looks
DNa determines even genetic trait transmissions

And so many more millions of other things that are controlled by DNA

So much so that the DNA has been described by some of the most intelligent scientists as a book.

Yet u r here telling us that the DNA came to be by random chance.

How much more stupidly delusional can it sound?

Please, have u ever seen a "book" without an author?

Also, u lied when u said "overwhelming evidence" that "your ancestors"(not mine grin) share genetic similarities with apes.

Eiya, bad news we humans also share genetic similarities with bananas. So I guess we are also "half bananas" abi? grin

I just laugh at u people's desperation.

Please, like I said, prepare something more intelligent than Genesis to say otherwise, this one is way less intelligent than Genesis.
Even kindergattens will tell u this to ur face.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by CoolUsername: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I do . A strong one in fact - putative ancestors . Assumed to have existed and we've cartoons as proof . Wow!

It really isn't. Genetic sampling denotes common descent. Animals of the same species can breed to form viable offspring. But for the very fact that animals of different species but of the same family can - although with great difficulty - breed to give (usually non-viable) offspring gives credence to the theory that they must be recent splits from a common species.

We also both know that saying this theory is based on cartoons is incredibly erroneous, it's almost like you're just coming up with any excuse you can muster. Anybody can walk into the Smithsonian Museum to see fossil evidence for themselves. Everything is up for scrutiny, evolution of horses, man, birds, the branched hair ( precursor to feathers) preserved in amber, you can see all these if you want rather than repeat the same mantra.

KingEbukasBlog:

What do you think it is ?

An hybrid of Bible and science that suggests that creation didn't happen at once. I'll just like the details, and evidence supporting it.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

It really isn't. Genetic sampling denotes common descent. Animals of the same species can breed to form viable offspring. But for the very fact that animals of different species but of the same family can - although with great difficulty - breed to give (usually non-viable) offspring gives credence to the theory that they must be recent splits from a common species.

We also both know that saying this theory is based on cartoons is incredibly erroneous, it's almost like you're just coming up with any excuse you can muster. Anybody can walk into the Smithsonian Museum to see fossil evidence for themselves. Everything is up for scrutiny, evolution of horses, man, birds, the branched hair ( precursor to feathers) preserved in amber, you can see all these if you want rather than repeat the same mantra.

Enough with the circumlocution , are there putative ancestors . Yes or No ?

An hybrid of Bible and science that suggests that creation didn't happen at once. I'll just like the details, and evidence supporting it.

I will create a thread on that soon.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by branhampaul: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
God Created Men In His Image, Women Were Created From Men's Image..
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by CoolUsername: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Enough with the circumlocution , are there putative ancestors . Yes or No ?

Of course, I'm giving you the evidence to show why they are in fact, putative. All of science is based on peer review and experimentation.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by HardMirror(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Slavery and the millions of dullards that litter this country. grin
When you think deeply about it, they are not a problem, but leverage for us Atheists.
Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Seun(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
WORLDPEACE:
I am not a religious person anymore. I am not a theist, atheist or anything; and I'm okay with it. I however fear the religious fervor and certainty with which evolutionists speak about their theory. It reminds me of the way theists speak of God and the theory of creation.
It's supported by overwhelming evidence, hence the certainty. The details of evolution are disputable, but the core concepts are basically facts, as far as science is concerned. Being certain about evolution is like being certain that the earth is round, not flat, and that it orbits the sun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by Jay542(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
Science just wanted to have something to say.

If ape turn to man, men should be fetched in the forest not birthed in hospitals.

Science just want to contradict and nothing else.

As for the girl, that used iPhone 5&6 analysis.

You need corrective surgery in ur brain.

Some cords re off its line.
Heehe grin

1 Like

Re: If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? by sweetilicious(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Have you tried reading about evolution? Like, gotten a book to read about it?

Just get a comprehensive book on evolution and read. There are lots of them available to you. And also, look at the overwhelming amount of biological, archaeological and anthropological evidence for it.

It's one thing to refute an idea you have knowledge of, and it's another thing to attempt to refute an idea(which has been scientifically validated as fact) that you don't even have basic knowledge of.
Ok thank you. The problem is that i hardly have time for myself nowadays. But will try reading online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.