Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

RE-26 Rules For Preventing Your House-maid From Snatching Your Husband. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE-26 Rules For Preventing Your House-maid From Snatching Your Husband. (354 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE-26 Rules For Preventing Your House-maid From Snatching Your Husband. by hanbaliola(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016
26 Rules for Preventing Your House-Maid From Snatching Your Husband

by Bisi Adewale
.........Some are losing their marriages because of this little mistake. Remember the mistake of Sarah in the Bible. ...

RULE 1: NO MEAT FOR THE HUNTER
Never employ an house maid if you cannot really trust your husband with opposite sex or if he has history of sexual infidelity. An adult house keeper will be better who will come to your house in the morning and go in the night, please don't employ your ‘Hagar’ dear sister sarah.

My take: I saw the above topic on a Muslim whatsapp and I was surprised that such article can germinate in such forum.

Let analyze the first rule. Majority of Christian got the story of Sarah and Hagar (Hajarah) as Muslim will call her, wrong because in Christianity some folk believe marry more than one wife is a sin, they can be excused for this orientation but what they can't be excused for is misinformation and misinterpretation of the records to justify one man one wife. Abraham marry Sarah right, he also marry Hagar,forgetting the fact that she was a maid, in as much as he married her legally without involving in illicit affairs with her. No law either terrestrial or mundane forbid marrying someone working under you, the most essential thing is following due process and not to take advantage of them. Secondly they must be grown up not minor in that they can decide what they want.

It is barbaric, uncivilized and uncalled for to referred to such as a mistake of Sarah in the Bible. I look at the first rule critically and I can only imagine what the writer, one Bisi Adewale implies about Abraham whether he knows the connotative meaning or not. By implication he has indicted Abraham by his submission. Abraham is the father of the three monotheism religion, and he married who he wants by choice and in accordance of the law available, can we say the writer (Bisi) has threaded the part of the Jews who sometimes because of their hatred and ignorant of the truth called Jesus bastard, or can we just say he has goofed.

I think our Muslim brothers and Sister should always read thoroughly whatever they are to post anywhere, understand both the connotative and denotative meaning of such article before posting them for people's comsuption. Some articles can be very very misleading and people will take it without verification.

Some write ups can be accepted in a Christian forum and may not be accepted in an ideal Islamic fora. We need to understand the tenet of our religion as a muslim and avoid what contradict our beliefs.

Make no mistake I am not justifying having illicit affairs with the housemaid and also the writer should not bring Sarah and Hagar (Hajarah) to the matter in question. To us as a Muslim Sarah is the first wife and Hagar (Hajarah) is the second wife.
Rasheed Hanbali.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Christian Books | Christian Publishers | Loveworld Publishing Ministry / The Thin Line Between Nepotism And 'unmerited Favour' / Slaves Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.