Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World (5287 Views)

Unable To Create U.s Fiverr Account,i Need Help. / Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / What You Need To Create U.s.a Paypal Verified Global Account To Fight Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Funem: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2016
what will it cost to have US verified account created.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Funem:
what will it cost to have US verified account created.

ok. Let's talk of help before cost smiley
Contact my whatsapp 08023904299
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by ikbnice(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
daviesao1:

cheesy WalkerMichael, you are not spoiling any business for me, after all I have not start any business here yet. I ONLY make my post to gear us up and make people believed that "DON'T STOP TRYING, YOU SHALL GET THERE ONE DAY."

I have help 3 people created their unlimited U.S.A Paypal Verified accounts, so I meant what I said.

But I can see you gathering numbers for whatsapp to train them grin , Bro just make sure you show them the truth and system that can last. Not the one that will make their legal names and cards not acceptable on Paypal again.

I have tried many systems but they keep putting you in more problems than solutions. Thats why most so called Online Guru can not make screenshot of their acclaimed systems or success. I bet you majority of them are just faking it to make money out newbies.

We need to raise army of GENUINE AND TRUTHFUL online Marketers who really want to help newbies and guide them to their first dollars, especially at this down time.

I urge you all,if you really want to make money online, you must be ready to:
1. learn
2. spend money (at least for few software and materials)
3. Take actions (Not just talk but walk the talk, PRACTICE WHAT YOU LEARNT)
4. Stick to a mentor and focus on one aspect before moving to next
and lastly
5. Be patient.

I have struggled like you too but patient and persistence won the battle for me

If we GENUINELY ready to help people, surely money will come automatically

I wish you all success
could you please create one for me. I have been trying to get one for years. Please, please and please.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by ahms12(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
bro please I want you to help me open USA PayPal acct please
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
I need one
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by HCpaul(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Amazing
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by tabithababy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
beajjay:

OP, you're simply the best!!!!
Guys! I just got my paypal account from this man in less than 1 hour....about to complete my debit card linking, just little issues with GTBank...
I just have to take this time out to thank this Man...communication was great, friendly and it was just a sweet experience all the way...was busy watching Nigeria vs Tanzania while he was doing the great job. Now I can confidently withdraw from fiverr!!
Thanks again bro...
. please can I contact you concerning fiverr tutorial?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by FxDominion(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=daviesao1 post=48980904]

Actually, Lailuvly, your request made me had a rethink to help two people open the Verified USA Paypal account but the 2 people must meet the following;
1. More than a year on Nairaland (That shows a good Nairalander Family)
2. Must be contributing positively to nairaland i.e post good and helpful post (Because Oga Seun Osewa has really help us and sacrificed to grow this forum, so we too must continue doing the same)
3. Tell me what you want to use it for (because some will just waste the effort)

You fulfilled the No 1 and 2. respond to no 3 and I will help you with other one more person.

Good day, Mr. David, just came across this thread, I know you've helped the people you promised. I need this paypal account to sell my software products, pls check the link in my signature to see my store. So what can you do to help me sir?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
[center]REWARD FOR TAKING ACTION

"ACTION TAKERS ARE LIFE MAKERS"[/center][b][/b]

I am always happy whenever I hear / see rewards of TAKING ACTION.
It inspires me.

When I put up my post to help some Nairalanders to help create USA Paypal Phone Verified Unlimited Account, a forumites by name Mr Bolaji(beajjay) requested that I should Include him and help him out. He works on fiverr and need USA Phone Verified account to receive money.

He also too A BOLD STEP to contact me on Whatsapp (as some will see the same message but by-pass it thinking it was a scammer post).
That motivated me to help out,after one hour I completed his job. He reviewed and appreciated my service above but I ignored it so that some of us will not think it was a "planned review"

few hours ago, he WhatsApp me again that Fiverr sent the first 7dollars to his US Paypal account Waoohh shocked!!!

You know how you feel when your DREAM COMES TRUE.

Its not about the few dollars he made (just meagre),but
-Its about seeing REWARD FOR TAKING ACTION
-Its about TAKING BOLD STEP and REASONABLE RISK to end your business challenge
-Its about ACHIEVING THE FREEDOM OF PAYMENT PROCESSING ONLINE (he can recive dollars anywhere around the world)
-Its about GETTING SOLUTION TO YEARS LONG problem
Moreso, anything that makes you 1$ can as well brings you 100$,even 1000$.

You were here 3days ago when he had the challenge, YOU are also here when he sought for and got the solution.

Lessons:
Stop sitting on your problem.reach out to anyone that can help.
Eihter business, career, marriage challenges etc, you may be just ONE CALL away from the solution. Just take bold step, reasonable risk and action.

Thank you Seun Osewa for Creating the forum
Thank you Bolaji for taking action
Thank you too for reading this

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by tboy070(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls Mr David i also was want to open US verify PayPal account
Can i contact you on whatsapp?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by oladayo63(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
daviesao1:
I just make this post to let you know that you can still achieve your desired result without using illegal means or cheat.
When you read many post on paypal,people discussed it like plague as if its not possible to open USA Phone Verified Paypal account,therefore they are going thru stress of using skrill or payoneer etc. All these are good but they are not as cheaper as Paypal when purchasing online. Also paypal remain the largest and most acceptable online merchant and payment processing company.

You can open Unlimited USA Paypal account to sell your product. seriously I am not kidding you, here is mine that I have been using.
I know you are scared of paypal may frozen your account See,you just need to wise up and do the needy. After,those who are selling the paypal dollars to you are getting their too from somewhere.

At Nairaland here you have sacrified your time, read a lot about making money,burning credits, airtime,browsing fee etc But what action are you taking?

Pal! Dont continue to be a spectator here undecided START TAKING ACTION.START MAKING THINGS REAL AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR SUCCESS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU TO GRAB. Have a beautiful day.

I want a US verified account. How much will it cost me?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
tboy070:
Pls Mr David i also was want to open US verify PayPal account
Can i contact you on whatsapp?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by beajjay(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
daviesao1:
[center]REWARD FOR TAKING ACTION

"ACTION TAKERS ARE LIFE MAKERS"[/center][b][/b]

I am always happy whenever I hear / see rewards of TAKING ACTION.
It inspires me.

When I put up my post to help some Nairalanders to help create USA Paypal Phone Verified Unlimited Account, a forumites by name Mr Bolaji(beajjay) requested that I should Include him and help him out. He works on fiverr and need USA Phone Verified account to receive money.

He also too A BOLD STEP to contact me on Whatsapp (as some will see the same message but by-pass it thinking it was a scammer post).
That motivated me to help out,after one hour I completed his job. He reviewed and appreciated my service above but I ignored it so that some of us will not think it was a "planned review"

few hours ago, he WhatsApp me again that Fiverr sent the first 7dollars to his US Paypal account Waoohh shocked!!!

You know how you feel when your DREAM COMES TRUE.

Its not about the few dollars he made (just meagre),but
-Its about seeing REWARD FOR TAKING ACTION
-Its about TAKING BOLD STEP and REASONABLE RISK to end your business challenge
-Its about ACHIEVING THE FREEDOM OF PAYMENT PROCESSING ONLINE (he can recive dollars anywhere around the world)
-Its about GETTING SOLUTION TO YEARS LONG problem
Moreso, anything that makes you 1$ can as well brings you 100$,even 1000$.

You were here 3days ago when he had the challenge, YOU are also here when he sought for and got the solution.

Lessons:
Stop sitting on your problem.reach out to anyone that can help.
Eihter business, career, marriage challenges etc, you may be just ONE CALL away from the solution. Just take bold step, reasonable risk and action.

Thank you Seun Osewa for Creating the forum
Thank you Bolaji for taking action
Thank you too for reading this

God Bless Nigeria

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY??
THIS MAN HAS SOLVED A VERY BIG PROBLEM IN MY ONLINE BUSINESS JOURNEY.
I'LL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL BRO

GUYS THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE FROM MY ACCOUNT. IT WAS LIKE A MAGIC
HONESTLY, I DIDN'T BELIEVE UNTIL THE GUY I TRANSFERRED TO TOLD ME HE HAD SEEN IT.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2016
lailuvly:
Good Morning Mr David. I want to use this medium to thank you for helping me opened a US paypal account for free ( as you have promised). thank you for fulfilling your promise. To all nairalander, you can contact Mr David to resolve any paypal issue, he is real and equal to the task. God bless you Mr David.

please i need your help, please lets chat on whatsapp; 07062466015
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 07, 2016
OP, pls I need your help
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2016
LET ME GIVE EVERYTHING TO YOU SO THAT YOU TOO CAN MAKE MONEY
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Basii: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Please how much will it cost to maintain the paypal account after creating it? Thanks in advance.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Basii:
Please how much will it cost to maintain the paypal account after creating it? Thanks in advance.

After you created the account, you don't need money to maintain it. Its like having your email account.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Basii: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
daviesao1:

After you created the account, you don't need money to maintain it. Its like having your email account.
I mean access to the account using ip address, or VPN monthly cost to maintain your ip address or VPN.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by platinumventure: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abdul how far...no response from u since regarding my PayPal purchase??
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
platinumventure:
Abdul how far...no response from u since regarding my PayPal purchase??

Which Abdul and what Paypal purchase?
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Basii:
I mean access to the account using ip address, or VPN monthly cost to maintain your ip address or VPN.

If I help you set it up between now and Thursday, I will give you a Premium VPN free of charge to access USA IP. So no monthly cost. Can you see that its a fantastic and complete package All-In-One place.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by WalkerMichael(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
My students are still killing it back 2 BACK on whatsapp FOR FREE smiley

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by namedo: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
David? Please I need a US verified PayPal account for my app on Google.
My WhatsApp number is : 08035096342
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Prechy08(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2016
daviesao1:
I just make this post to let you know that you can still achieve your desired result without using illegal means or cheat.
When you read many post on paypal,people discussed it like plague as if its not possible to open USA Phone Verified Paypal account,therefore they are going thru stress of using skrill or payoneer etc. All these are good but they are not as cheaper as Paypal when purchasing online. Also paypal remain the largest and most acceptable online merchant and payment processing company.

You can open Unlimited USA Paypal account to sell your product. seriously I am not kidding you, here is mine that I have been using.
I know you are scared of paypal may frozen your account See,you just need to wise up and do the needy. After,those who are selling the paypal dollars to you are getting their too from somewhere.

At Nairaland here you have sacrified your time, read a lot about making money,burning credits, airtime,browsing fee etc But what action are you taking?

Pal! Dont continue to be a spectator here undecided START TAKING ACTION.START MAKING THINGS REAL AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR SUCCESS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU TO GRAB. Have a beautiful day.
I need a PayPal Fund 08064134851
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2016
TOTAL SOLUTION TO YOUR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

One of the challenge of those who help you create U.S.A Paypal card HAVE is: They don't link card(VCC) with it for you.

If you can act fast and get the U.S.A UNLIMITED GLOBAL PAYPAL PHONE VERIFIED from me, I'll give you a FREE VIRTUAL VISA CARD (vcc) that VALID TILL 2025 shocked and help you link it with your Paypal account cheesy.

Also,if you have your USA Paypal already and you want to link a VIRTUAL VISA CARD (VCC) with it,then here is solution for you.

WhatsApp 08023904299

You can see it below with my own account too.
Please hurry up because it's the limited offer !

Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by Basii: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
daviesao1:

If I help you set it up between now and Thursday, I will give you a Premium VPN free of charge to access USA IP. So no monthly cost. Can you see that its a fantastic and complete package All-In-One place.
That will be fantastic if you mean a dedicated VPN, but i think i will need a UK paypal account. Please what is difference in risk of using UK paypal and US paypal and which one can i go for? I hope US will not request income tax in future because of my earnings reaching a certain level, making me to have issues with my US paypal account same with UK. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Basii:
That will be fantastic if you mean a dedicated VPN, but i think i will need a UK paypal account. Please what is difference in risk of using UK paypal and US paypal and which one can i go for? I hope US will not request income tax in future because of my earnings reaching a certain level, making me to have issues with my US paypal account same with UK. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

You have a lot to achieve with USA Paypal compare to UK Paypal. Get me on WhatsApp for better explanation
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
FREE PRACTICAL 10 VIDEOS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON FIVERR

Some people are struggling on learning the TRUTH about FIVERR.
Don't let me live you wondering around to struggle.

The videos below is are so practical.
It cost 19dollars but let me give you for free. shocked

You may think how will I get my money? Create USA Phone Verified Paypal!

If it is hard for you to do, ask me for help

It is not my affiliate| I profit nothing from it | Just to help

Enjoy the video. copy the link below paste it on your url to download it FREE

bit. ly/2cAuKDl

Section 1: Section 1: Introduction to this Course

Course Introduction

Section 2: Section 2: Getting Started on Fiverr

01 Fiverr Blueprint

02 How To Be Featured By Fiver

03 How To Create A Gig

04 How To Create And Configure Your Fiverr Account

05 How To Create Gig Extras

06 How To Generate Traffic To Your Profile

07 How To Get 5 Star Ratings

08 How To Identify Hot Selling Gigs

09 How To Optimize Your Profile

10 How To Track Your Monthly Trends And Sales

Comment below if you found it useful.
Re: Create U.S Paypal Phone Verified Account(s) From Any Country In The World by daviesao1: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
georgeric38:
Great information! I have used www.auctionessistance.com/shop to verify my PayPal accounts.

You see, I told you that I give out the cheapest service. Even ordinary Paypal set up alone at the website is above 11,000naira. and if you want to do VCC verification with them is 5,000naira.

You must even provide phone verification yourself shocked. Which I put everything under my All-In-One package.
Just to let you know that I put consideration in my service. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start Your Own Dropshipping Business [inside] / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.